Flint

Advanced Law of attraction questions

8 posts in this topic

I have read several different takes on the Law of attraction, from Louise Hay, Ask and it is given, Reality transurfing, and I have several points on which I am still very deeply puzzled. I will detail them down here with examples and my specific train of thought so you can perhaps grasp what I misunderstood or I am missing.

I will try to keep this topic as less mentaly masturbatory as possible, so please bear with me as it's very difficult to put into words - I am not trying to start a 50 page masturbatorium topic, I would just like to take this opportunity to finesse my intellectual understanding. I'm taking plenty plenty of action otherwise and I'm good thanks.

1. What precisely is doing the manifesting ? I notice a discrepancy between my thoughts/emotions and reality sometimes.

The core principle of the law of attraction is that like attracts like:

• But at what level ? I can have extremely negative thoughts until something good happens to me and vice versa. Hence what does the "manifesting" ? There isn't a clear correlation between my thoughts and reality - at least perhaps one I fail to notice.
  • Is it my vibration ? My most consistent thoughts ? My emotions ? and what if consciously I am very positive and then unconsciously I have a lot of repressed anger for instance, will the anger manifest ? I would assume yes.

But this first point is just the amuse-bouche for the next questions.

2. Some things seem more "physical" than others and hence more impossible to manifest.

Another take at the whole law of attraction thing is that what you think is true will become true - in terms of what you think becomes your reality.

If we assume that I struggle to imagine how in certain situations.

For instance, becoming more confident - this is abstract and less physical, there you can attract situation/books/etc that will make you more confident. Sure.

BUT If I have a tree in my garden, and I want it to disappear. How the hell the thoughts of the tree disappearing will make it disappear ?

• Is it because it will force me to take action to cut down the tree ?
  • Is it because a synchronicity will happen that the tree will get cut down somehow e.g. struck by lightening, e.g. the universe mirroring back my thoughts?
  • OR even me manifesting another reality (as per transurfing) where the tree simply would not exist, e.g. changing the fabric of reality itself ?

I don't believe there is any amount of thoughts that can change a "solid" or material part of reality. Or is it simply because I don't see deeply enough yet that's it's all an universal mind and not material, and if my realization of it was deep enough, I would discard that idea ?

3. Inception - what you believe becomes your reality.

If I believe that the law of attraction does NOT work or works in ANY particular specific way, does that mean that by the way it works it WILL in FACT work the way I believe it works since it's simply reflected back at me ?

Hence, If I truly believe anything is possible, anything would become possible ?

Meaning, that for instance, any limitation I think about e.g. not being able to finish a degree at Harvard in three months (random dumb example), is impossible - not because of the material reality of it but because I believe there is a material reality preventing it ?

5 hours ago, Flint said:

1. What precisely is doing the manifesting ? I notice a discrepancy between my thoughts/emotions and reality sometimes.

• But at what level ? I can have extremely negative thoughts until something good happens to me and vice versa. Hence what does the "manifesting" ? There isn't a clear correlation between my thoughts and reality - at least perhaps one I fail to notice.
  • Is it my vibration ? My most consistent thoughts ? My emotions ? and what if consciously I am very positive and then unconsciously I have a lot of repressed anger for instance, will the anger manifest ? I would assume yes.

The most powerful thing affecting what you attract into your life is your identity.  Who you are being.  And of course stemming from who you think you are comes your emotions, attention, thoughts, feelings, vibes.  Just ask yourself right now who am I being? A human being?  A human straight male? A Christian or a Hindu? A content person? An anxious person?  A person with trauma? A person with a good childhood? Really noticing how you define yourself may clear some things up.  Your unconscious actually runs most of the show.  The point is to use the conscious mind to program and reprogram it.

And having bad thoughts and then something good happens is just totally over thinking it, lol.  I used to think the same thing 'oh shit I'm having bad thoughts something bad is going to happen!'

2. Some things seem more "physical" than others and hence more impossible to manifest.

Another take at the whole law of attraction thing is that what you think is true will become true - in terms of what you think becomes your reality.

For instance, becoming more confident - this is abstract and less physical, there you can attract situation/books/etc that will make you more confident. Sure.

BUT If I have a tree in my garden, and I want it to disappear. How the hell the thoughts of the tree disappearing will make it disappear ?

• Is it because a synchronicity will happen that the tree will get cut down somehow e.g. struck by lightening, e.g. the universe mirroring back my thoughts?
  • OR even me manifesting another reality (as per transurfing) where the tree simply would not exist, e.g. changing the fabric of reality itself ?

I don't believe there is any amount of thoughts that can change a "solid" or material part of reality. Or is it simply because I don't see deeply enough yet that's it's all an universal mind and not material, and if my realization of it was deep enough, I would discard that idea ?

Well you just cutting down the tree manually is still actually 'manifesting' the tree to disappear.  While it probably is possible to move to a new reality that has no tree, firstly you don't really believe that could happen at this point in time, right? It would be super difficult to get your belief system to stretch that far.  And secondly, you don't really want it that much.  The universe will only manifest things from the heart, wanting to switch to a tree-less universe is just your mental masturbation.  But sincere intentions definitely do manifest as synchronicity.

If I believe that the law of attraction does NOT work or works in ANY particular specific way, does that mean that by the way it works it WILL in FACT work the way I believe it works since it's simply reflected back at me ?

Hence, If I truly believe anything is possible, anything would become possible ?

Meaning, that for instance, any limitation I think about e.g. not being able to finish a degree at Harvard in three months (random dumb example), is impossible - not because of the material reality of it but because I believe there is a material reality preventing it ?

Yes.  

Yes in theory, but a human has a limited belief system.  And it's a pretty damn stubborn one, so you're probably not going to stretch it that far.

And yes.  Limiting beliefs is a huge cause of failure or lack of trying.

Manifestation is far more complex than most LOA people think.

Your internal has an impact on the external to some extend. But the external certainly is not a perfect mirror/reflection of the internal.

There are many factors:

• thoughts, beliefs, emotions
  • your vibration
  • your psychic power
  • genetics, astrology, karma, luck
  • light percentage of your body 
  • intent and influence of others
  • spirits

Your psychic power is the biggest one. The main reason why you can't just disintegrate the tree with your thoughts is because you have far far too little psychic power for that. Someone like Babaji might be able to do it.

If you're interested in making your life easier, magick is by far the most powerful manifestation practice. Check out Damon Brand's books.

Edited by GreenWoods

You probably are, as Reality Transurfing explains, shifting from reality to reality, really, in every moment, and therefore you need to stay, in that sense, in your positive, in that sense, resonance. 

On 12/1/2021 at 3:59 PM, Flint said:

Let go of ‘levels thinking’. 

You feel the discord & alignment between what you want, and what you’re thinkin. There are no negative thoughts, just thoughts which aren’t aligned with what you want. The clear correlation is emotion, which is the guidance to what you want. 

Anger isn’t something which does or could manifest in that way, it is guidance felt in regard to what you’re thinking. 

With loa, what you think is true doesn’t matter, what you want and how you feel matters. 

With loa, confidence is a nonissue, because you have emotional guidance about your thoughts. If you think you are not confident and this feels discordant, you would look at the scale, and express which emotion you’re experiencing, and continue to do so all the way on up the scale.  

Loa is about manifesting the life you desire, not making things disappear. 

With loa, there is no opposing force. If you want to cut down a tree, cut down a tree. 

There is one reality. ‘Realization’ is a thought. ‘Deep’ is another thought. ‘Solid’ or ‘material’, also thoughts. Shift attention to receiving the guidance of emotion. 

That reality is a reflection, or some how reflected back at you is a misnomer, a misunderstanding. 

That is already the actuality. However, be in accordance with what you want, listen to the guidance of feeling. 

Emotions help you realize & focus on what you actually want (and not rumination over random dumb examples). 

Create a dreamboard, then write what you want on it, then receive it. Allow it to be that simple, by noticing conceptual intellectual rumination is not ‘advanced’, and doesn’t ever actually add up to anything, and simply isn’t related at all to what you actually want for your life. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

49 minutes ago, Bojan V said:

I'm so glad i don't believe in magical thinking anymore!

Except that you believe reality is a dream?

2 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

Except that you believe reality is a dream?

Actualy no. But i am open for inquiry.@Vibroverse