CuriousityIsKey

Is it Just/Fair that God makes me live this life without my consent?

15 posts in this topic

Is it Just/Fair that God makes me live this life without my consent? 

I mean, I didn't choose this life, I didn't choose this ego/personality, I didn't choose this body and list goes on.

I mean even we humans who are crazy and not as high consiousness, in developed countries ask for consent etc.

Edited by CuriousityIsKey

Do your ask your videogame heroes permission if they wish to participate in the contests and slaughters?

Your higher self chose to experience you. It chose to experience everyone and everything.

You are living this life because you were once curious about the experience of this life. Reconnect with the curiosity within you and you will inevitably reconnect with your curiosity about life. This curiosity about life was the initial question and your life is the answer. If you are over it, then it is time to come up with a new question. What do you want to know about yourself? How do you want to experience yourself? 

1 hour ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

Is it just that God makes me live this life without my consent? 

I mean even we humans who are crazy not as high consiousness, in developed countries ask for consent etc.

No God doesn't ask for consent but you are free to live your life anyway you want.

What God? If you blame someone for something, you're stuck feeling less than good about it. Then you think the reason you feel less than good is the person, not your own focus on the thing you think is causing the negative emotion. It's throwing away your own power to love and create. Of course that feels bad, this is what you came here for, love and creation. What do you love? What do you want to create? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Is it fair that God just exists eternally without "His" consent? "He" just exists, and has no choice but existing forever, think about that. 

9 minutes ago, Fearless_Bum said:

Love doesn't care about "your" consent lol. 

Even if it is as you say, it does not change the fact that I am not ok with it and I don't feel comfortable, which doesn't seem so loving doesn't it?

You say this but if someone was to steal your life saving without your consent wouldn't you be shouting "no... not fair etc, and demand justice for yourself?"

It looks people like to play intellectuals say like " it's all love LOL etc... until someone/something bites them and then they shed tears and share their struggles with others asking for attention and compassion/empathy, it is hypocritical and truly shows that you either are deceivibg yourselves and others or you are just two faced and not genuine with others.

5 hours ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

The confusion is that you think you are separate from God. What is fair and just depends on who's making the judgement, is it you or God?

All stories and explanations are false.

Do you often think about what you make your hand do sometimes ?

Your hand must be so confused and angry at you !

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

14 minutes ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

Even if it is as you say, it does not change the fact that I am not ok with it and I don't feel comfortable, which doesn't seem so loving doesn't it?

@CuriousityIsKey Love doesn't care about that, so go on with your struggle, it's always there but it doesn't care whether you recognize it or not. 

14 minutes ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

You say this but if someone was to steal your life saving without your consent wouldn't you be shouting "no... not fair etc, and demand justice for yourself?"

Then get whatever justice you'd like, Love still doesn't care. 

The "hypocrisy" argument I see a lot on this forum actually comes from misunderstanding of what Love is. 

I actually prefer to call it the Life-Force instead of Love, but same thing.

Also, take it easy, one deep breath at a time. 

How would you inhale if you knew it would be the very last breath? 

Inhale like that every time. 

Edited by Fearless_Bum

47 minutes ago, Judy2 said:

@CuriousityIsKey

I highly recommend a technique i call spiritual masochism. Aka torturing your ego to death.

@Judy2 I wouldn't recommend this, most people on this path make it worse, in fact some even kill themselves in their misery. They call it "mahasamadhi" or whatever that means. 

9 hours ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

Who’s consent? 

Self Inquiry

I mean, I didn't choose this life, I didn't choose this ego/personality, I didn't choose this body and list goes on.

It’s thoughts which go on. 

Meditation

I mean even we humans who are crazy and not as high consiousness, in developed countries ask for consent etc.

There is a certain fairness in that anyone can meditate & self inquire, inspect assumptions, beliefs & conjecture, and focus on a better feeling thought.

Consent & God are parallel, in that these are both ideas (and not a causation). 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE