itachi uchiha

This forum is lip opend minded forum

56 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

so that can be something to look forward when the Caliphate rises 

:D not going to happen.

Insisting that your religion and prophet is superior to others, by quoting long and cryptic paragraphs, is definitely not dogma.

?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I remember when I posted something of occult nature which I immediately got warning points for. Kind of funny. Stuff of that nature can be very beneficial to living a more effective and compassionate spiritual life if used correctly. Sadly it’s not even worth trying to explain my experiences with things of that nature here as people are not open enough. Also tons of the details of my shadow work would simply be seen as too controversial if I were to share them here. But these things are not to really be blamed on Leo or individuals here but rather brainwashing from our culture in general. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

@Shin

I haven't mentioned any religion, I can say Muhammed (saw) is superior because Jesus will return and renew Islam again.

you don't want to submit to the truth because of your ego if I am being dogmatic and a fundamental Muslim I will not even listen to one video about spirituality from Leo let alone being in this forum.

don't come to me and say you are dogmatic prove me wrong don't be a child.

can you prove that Jesus will not return?

what do you believe about God & spirituality? 

1 minute ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Stuff of that nature can be very beneficial to living a more effective and compassionate spiritual life if used correctly. Sadly it’s not even worth trying to explain my experiences with things of that nature here as people are not open enough

they like being sheep let them be.

when they don't understand something they say you are dogmatic.

because the bible has been corrupted and Christianity lost its spirit they think Islam is like that LOL.

religion is just real knoledge mixed up with bunch of codes and tales for you to decodify

@BipolarGrowth Its like walking in a crowd full of robots that all share the same core program that you can clearly see, but that they are all blind too

freaks me out more than i like to admit lol

@omar30 Do people who go to the ME to fight for ISIS, Islam etc follow thr true islam or is it deception in your view?

I always wondered if they were genuinely guided by consciousness to fight there

Edited by Raptorsin7

@omar30 I dont know man, i've heard alot of stories about muhammed, jesus and buddha. then i acknowledged that i don't really know which stories were true and which weren't.

I ended up dropping all stories alltogether because i simply didnt know which ones to trust and which ones not to trust

It felt weird at first because i was in a groundless state of not knowing anything but i got used to it, and a certain kind of wisdom came along with that ?

3 hours ago, Shin said:

Insisting that your religion and prophet is superior to others, by quoting long and cryptic paragraphs, is definitely not dogma.

?

You mean it is dogma? i mean, it at least could be part of dogmatic behaviour.

No spirit wars welcome here.

@omar30 I think you live in a very different reality than mine. You are being dogmatic. At least try to admit that. 

I am open to learning about all the prophets, religions, spiritual schools. 

But, it seems like you think Islam or Muhammad is the best and you don't even wanna check out other religions or even actualized.org teachings? That is dogma. Which is fine if that is where you are in your development... But... At least try to admit that over the coming years. 

Dreams are not proof of someone existing in the past.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

41 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

You mean it is dogma? i mean, it at least could be part of dogmatic behaviour.

No spirit wars welcome here.

@omar30  

Yes that was humoristic.

He's obviously clinging to Islam but can't see it.

The Quran and Mohamet are nothing special, just like Jesus and the Bible are nothing special.

So as Leo, Eckhart Tolle and Sadghuru.

They are messagers you created to remind yourself that you are God, how can you realize you're God if you worship one of them op ?

They're literally fucking you ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

9 hours ago, omar30 said:

Leo said in his video about Islam that when you get the heart of Islam you throw the Quran away you don't need to read it.

I'm not Leo. I have my own open mind. He may or may not be right. I think you'll find many open minded people here, using their own brain. Don't reject them.

are you sure that what this forum thinks of religions and spiritual texts isn't a blind rejection?

Yes. Are you not part of this forum?

as you guys like to follow Leo like sheeps

I hope you're not a sheep too that would be a shame.

All stories and explanations are false.

I think one of the unique things about following Leo is that it's inspired me to study multiple fields of psychology, different religions and spiritual schools and perspectives. Not all followers of any religion or teaching are the same. Look at how many schools of Buddhism there were before one even started to write down their ideas and the amount of distortions that came following it.

In terms of people being sheep... Being a sheep is pretty much the default setting for most people whether religious or not.

To call others sheep but then stick to your finite system suggests to me your are not aware of your self contradiction. I don't even think people followers of Leo will identify as a particular religion. Leo ideally is just a guide or a teacher, or a mouth piece for our own awakening to God and a Good life. But, we are reclaiming our own sovereignty as God... Instead of giving our authority to a prophet. However, we have to start as sheep. It's where everyone starts.

◭"89"

2 hours ago, Thought Art said:

To call others sheep but then stick to your finite system suggests to me your are not aware of your self contradiction

8 hours ago, omar30 said:

if I am being dogmatic and a fundamental Muslim I will not even listen to one video about spirituality from Leo let alone being in this forum.

don't come to me and say you are dogmatic prove me wrong don't be a child.

do you guys understand English ?? do you know what I do in my life to say that I am stuck in my finite system.

if we consider that the finite system you are talking about is fundamental Islam stage blue Islam.

if I go to a mosque and say to the imam I am GOD. he will say you are not Muslim. KAFIR ATHEIST ??. he may kill me or hand me over to a mental illness hospital. I have problems with my family because I point out the corrupt teachings in Islam. 

if I agree with what Leo says about god and spirituality I am out of that finite system you are talking about.

I love stage yellow Islamic teaching and Sufism. I have tried kriya yoga. I dont have any problem with other spiritual teachings.

you cant understand my level of open-mindedness because you have 0 critical thinking skills.

5 hours ago, Thought Art said:

you think Islam or Muhammad is the best and you don't even wanna check out other religions or even actualized.org teachings?

are you sure about that? what I said is Muhammed is the most enlightened being what is dogmatic about that?? it is just an opinion I am aware of the big picture but you guys like to demonize religions.

you are so funny I think Muhammad is the best because I am biased I know that. also, I love Adyashanti teachings, Alan watts, and Osho in that order.

I am biased like every human being.

do you have any problem with that ??? 

@omar30 All good bro

◭"89"