Tyler Durden

Is there a reason that God chose the human form?

26 posts in this topic

I know that God is everything but in order to experience itself it chose the human form. It could have been any living being but for some reason it decided to be Homo Sapiens. Why is that? Is there anything special about being a human?

Every form is equally special in the eyes of God.

God does not discriminate.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Every form is equally special in the eyes of God.

God does not discriminate.

I understand that but only human forms talk about it and can achieve God realisation. All other forms just live their lives trying to survive and reproduce.

@Leo Gura here is a verse from the Quran to explain it : 

We did indeed offer the Trust to the Heavens and the Earth and the Mountains; but they refused to undertake it, being afraid thereof: but man undertook it;- He was indeed unjust and foolish;-

more explanation 

Verily, We presented the trust (- Our injunctions and laws) to the heavens and the earth and the mountains and they refused to prove false to it, and they were struck with awe of it. On the other hand, a human being has proved false to it (by betraying the trust and violating the Divine commandments), for he could be unjust and is forgetful.

the idea that humans are special is because of our ego.

4 minutes ago, Psych2Awak3n said:

Are you assuming no other animal is conscious?

I've never met any enlightened animal or plant.

3 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Perhaps the opposite is true... you've never met a plant or non-human animal that was so confused about what it was as humans sometimes are. 

Edited by Mason Riggle
typo

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

You could say every inanimate object is already enlightened. As for the minds of animals, you cannot communicate with them, it would be unfair to assume that out of the unimaginably large amount of animals that have lived, not one has gotten enlightened before, although this could be the case.

there are conscious animals. read this

In Jerusalem, on a huge rock, Solomon built a beautiful temple to draw the people to worship Allah. Today this building is known as "The Dome of the Rock." From there, a large band of followers joined Solomon on pilgrimage to the Holy Mosque in Mecca. After they had completed their hajj, they traveled to Yemen and arrived in the city of San'a. Solomon was impressed by their clever method of channeling water all over their cities. He was keen to build similar water systems in his own country but did not have enough springs.

He set out to find the hoopoe bird, which could detect water under the ground. He sent signals all over the hoopoe to call on him, but it was nowhere to be found. In anger, he declared that unless the bird had a good reason for its absence, he would punish it severely.

The hoopoe eventually came to Solomon and explained the reason for its delay. "I have discovered something of which you are not aware. I have come from Sheba (Sab'a) with important news." Solomon became curious, and his anger subsided. The bird continued: "Sab'a is ruled by a queen named Bilkis (Bilqis), who has plenty of everything, including a splendid throne. But in spite of all this wealth, Satan has entered her heart and the hearts of her people. She rules their minds completely. I was shocked to learn that they worship the sun instead of Allah the Almighty."

so why humans are special simply because we deceive ourselves.

I want to do further research about if animals recognize enlightened beings they do certainly, but do they recognize the degree of your consciousness like this bird who knew the selfishness and unconsciousness of a human being. 

@Tyler Durden God give rise to everything, God wants to experience everything there is that could ever be experienced. Human experience and even enlightenment itself is not more special than any other experience in the eyes of the absolute. It maybe more special in your eyes becuase you're not the absolute, for now at least.

5 hours ago, omar30 said:

here is a verse from the Quran to explain it : 

We did indeed offer the Trust to the Heavens and the Earth and the Mountains; but they refused to undertake it, being afraid thereof: but man undertook it;- He was indeed unjust and foolish;-

This is silliness, the Quran is just so pathetic at explaining metaphysics.

The existence of a rock is as much a miracle as the existence of a human.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

5 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

seems like only human beings have the arrogance/intelligence to claim that it's God. 

right, imagine if the sky does not follow god's will I really can't imagine a selfish sky.

15 hours ago, Jodistrict said:

The existence of a rock is as much a miracle as the existence of a human.  

Indeed.

here is a verse from the quran :

لَخَلْقُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ أَكْبَرُ مِنْ خَلْقِ النَّاسِ وَلَكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٥٧﴾

The creation of the heavens and the earth is indeed greater than the creation of mankind; yet, most of mankind know not.

21 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

You never met one enlightened anything lol

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

21 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

@Tyler Durden lol that's because the natural world is already perfect, humans created this ideal of enlightenment, enlightenment is actually becoming as cool as the plants and animals ?.

everything is enlightenend, only that we humans forget it when we focus on the stories of the ego. look at the birds, or look a month-old child in the eye.