Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

If Women don´t care about looks...

8 posts in this topic

Paraphrasing Leo here in one of his last videos:

"Women don't care about physical beauty in a man. They already have the beauty. They care about masculine traits, etc....".

And I agree with him. They definitely seem to give looks little importance. 

Then why at the same time at online dating there's plenty of people that say the photos are EVERYTHING and it's meaningless using the description/bio...etc?

Also, if in Online they care that much for looks, then I expect if I have a date, then I will get sex almost guaranteed right?

I just don't know how anybody can say that girls don't care about looks with a straight face, tbh. 

I agree that game is often going to come into play and if you have zero game you might still get rejected even if she thinks you're handsome, but having 2 very good looking friends as wingmen i've seen first hand how they can get away with very sub par game and still get the desired result, and how they literally even get approached!  (and she has nothing to go by other than their good looks at that point)

They care about looks, but that's not primarily what they need from a man.

Online there is nothing to go on but looks.

Women are attracted a lot to status and confidence and energy, but none of that gets communicated online.

Online attraction is rather artificial because it strips away all the other variables that make a man attractive.

Also, if in Online they care that much for looks, then I expect if I have a date, then I will get sex almost guaranteed right?

If a girl shows up to a date with you, she's basically already decided she's willing to sleep with you, as long as you don't screw it up by acting weird or creepy, and you lead.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Women are attracted a lot to status and confidence and energy, but none of that gets communicated online.

@Leo Gura right!

However, my main "concern" is,  wouldnt they screen for that in here?? ????

If a girl shows up to a date with you, she's basically already decided she's willing to sleep with you, as long as you don't screw it up by acting weird or creepy, and you lead.

25 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@Leo Gura right!

However, my main "concern" is,  wouldnt they screen for that in here?? ????

But they have a lot more to go on assuming you've already talked face to face. Online they only see what you look like and what you say -- what really matters is how you say what you say.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

They care about looks, but that's not primarily what they need from a man.

Online there is nothing to go on but looks.

Online attraction is rather artificial because it strips away all the other variables that make a man attractive.

I don't think that a date with a girl necessarily means that she has decided to sleep with you as long as don't come off creepy or weird during the date. The vast majority of my first dates with girls ended up going nowhere at all, even when I behaved in a normal romantic manner while doing my best to sexually escalate with her. There have been times where I thought the first date went well and I even made out with the girl, but then she told me the next day or so that she didn't feel enough of a connection with me and never heard or saw her again. Also, other guys out there who have advanced seduction skills still have a lot of moments where they go on a first date with a new girl, but don't end up sleeping with her on the date and then never see her ever again. 

Edited by Hardkill

Sometimes chemistry is just missing. A bad fit.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sometimes chemistry is just missing. A bad fit.

True. 

It can also be that the girl you're on a date with is either not in the frame of mind or is mentally unstable or has a very uncooperative attitude.