Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BipolarGrowth

How to Attain “Full Enlightenment” (video from Frank Yang)

21 posts in this topic

His teachings align very well with my direct experience. My stream entry was on May 28, 2021. Now I’m “stuck” (even though pretty much all of my life is “dope as fuck zero gravity & boundless space/consciousness - lol”) looking for that tiny remaining speck of solidity. You can hit shit stronger than at least many psychedelic experiences like 5 grams of shrooms or 10 tabs of LSD fully sober if you follow this stuff. Just trying to help out. Not starting a psychedelic vs. meditation war. I actually used psychedelics much more than meditation to hit stream entry and used them to lock in higher Realization often after stream entry. I see combination better than a one vs. the other idea. Anyway, here’s the video: 

I highly recommend all of his content in recent 1-2 years. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

I couldn't agree more :-).

How much stronger / weaker have psychadelics gotten for you after SE? 

Btw for dissolving the last solidity Frank recommends using guided meditation or at least a dharma talk while doing concentration work (body scanning, breath counting etc). I haven't managed to do that yet, but it really sped up my practice.

3 hours ago, Michal__ said:

For me, they got stronger with more awakenings, but after a point when there wasn't much left to find (at least in terms of liberation and the need for answers), they got way, way weaker. Because there was basically nothing left to elicit the "A ha! So that's how it is!"

10 hours ago, Michal__ said:

I couldn't agree more :-).

Btw for dissolving the last solidity Frank recommends using guided meditation or at least a dharma talk while doing concentration work (body scanning, breath counting etc). I haven't managed to do that yet, but it really sped up my practice.

Lol I had a trip on a moderate dose of smoked dabs/concentration THC which was 100x stronger than anything else I’ve ever reached about 4 months after SE. It was also 100x stronger than my “Big Bang” experience of Absolute Infinity>8th Jhana>cessation too. 100x is obviously hard to actually put in numbers, but it still feels authentic as a valuation. I was probably 2nd/3rd path at that time. Hitting one hit from a THC vape, when added with vipassana or other techniques (or even sometimes no techniques or just going out to eat or something), it can easily hit stronger levels than psychedelics ever got me to prior to SE, and not only are they stronger, they are more conducive to building lasting insight/enlightenment progress. The highs are much more clean/pure too. 

Now I can walk around in these ridiculous states and live them instead of being reduced to only experiencing them in my house and out of control in psychedelic states. 

I’ve been already following that method essentially which I discovered intuitively. Nice to see Frank suggested it too. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

5 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Full eightenment. Actual God realization + embodiment. 

Agreed. If your presence isn’t helping people while you’re in line at McDonald’s, there’s more embodiment to be done. 

41 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Agreed. If your presence isn’t helping people while you’re in line at McDonald’s, there’s more embodiment to be done. 

Absolute Love. Sorry man. 

Well Real  perfectionist. 

Proud of myself with full right. 

@BipolarGrowth In it (at min 05:32) he also mentions that 360° degree lens thing, remember? That was mentioned in some post a while ago... The POV (that last remaining speck) implodes into nothingness. And then it's like you are 360° everywhere. 

He also talks about what happens to "the bubble". That's really tricky to talk about. The bubble vanishes once awareness is recognized to be even less limited and then it's as if that 360° lens really becomes infinite, like really. There isn't even any 360° lens left. No boundaries, in all directions. Everything flows through itself.

11 minutes ago, Tim R said:

@BipolarGrowth In it (at min 05:32) he also mentions that 360° degree lens thing, remember? That was mentioned in some post a while ago... The POV (that last remaining speck) implodes into nothingness. And then it's like you are 360° everywhere. 

He also talks about what happens to "the bubble". That's really tricky to talk about. The bubble vanishes once awareness is recognized to be even less limited and then it's as if that 360° lens really becomes infinite, like really. There isn't even any 360° lens left. No boundaries, in all directions. Everything flows through itself.

Yeah the 360 degree bubble is a hard thing to describe or understand. It seems to me that after the bubble pops you are not limited to being a bubble. Focus can go to anything/any configuration and still be unlimited. At least that’s my experience, but maybe I’m not at that stage he is talking about. Quite hard to tell as it’s all limited by language. 

Frank is an awakened person but I don't consider him fully enlightened in the context of historical masters out there.  

I believe his brain physiology make him makes him naturally gifted in understanding things but at the same time his composition makes him limited to fully grasp the entire spectrum of what it means to be everything
Sort of like that gifted guy that can fly in a helicopter around the city and draw the complete landscape with a photographic memory, Frank is like that spiritually.  

The end game is embodiment plus action = full enlightenment IMHO

Edited by Tanz

Red and greens are not fully awake if they were they would give me green color ,sick of black .OK  I love black and not being mod .But I love fighting devils which I also love.

On 11/29/2021 at 7:59 AM, BipolarGrowth said:

Now I’m “stuck”

19 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

maybe I’m not at that stage he is talking about

No stage no stuck. 

You can not be stuck, similar to that you can not suffer. Only who you think you are can experience these. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Tanz said:

Frank is an awakened person but I don't consider him fully enlightened in the context of historical masters out there.  

I believe his brain physiology make him makes him naturally gifted in understanding things but at the same time his composition makes him limited to fully grasp the entire spectrum of what it means to be everything
Sort of like that gifted guy that can fly in a helicopter around the city and draw the complete landscape with a photographic memory, Frank is like that spiritually.  

The end game is embodiment plus action = full enlightenment IMHO

Yes embodiment is important, but embodiment is not an erasure of personality. Being a placid monk is not necessarily embodiment. He spends a good amount of time teaching when he could do so many other things. Maybe he’s not “fully embodied” from certain perspectives, but I think it’s hard to even know where he is in regards to this without being fully awake and meeting him in person. It’s just a guessing game with the info we have IMO. 

Sila (roughly translated to morality) is said to never have a cap, so in that regard, there is no full enlightenment if you’re considering that part of enlightenment. When he says enlightenment, he’s referring to the insight/wisdom (this is not referring to commonplace human wisdom btw) part of the equation. Certainly there are people more advanced than him in regards to sila. 

14 minutes ago, Nahm said:

No stage no stuck. 

You can not be stuck, similar to that you can not suffer. Only who you think you are can experience these. 

Hmm, good pointers. I’ll keep this in more consideration. 

Love is everything and it is greatest discovery in "human life".

@Nahm Much love my brother and fo having so much patience.

Everything is enlightened because all is GOD/LOVE For fucking real .Actual!

There can't be separation of life/dream ,imagination/real etc.

Truth is God.To really be  it well no pain no gain.

He's quite the character. It'll be interesting to see how it will evolve once the realization settles down.