Psych2Awak3n

Do enlightened people sometimes get sent to mental hospitals?

20 posts in this topic

Has it happened before that someone enlightened had to go to a mental hospital? Are there any of such cases anyone knows of?

Connor Murphy

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

@Tyler Durden Which one are you? What if someone was going crazy, but they thought it was part of getting enlightenment? What would you say to them? 

Not being a devils advocate, these are totally real questions thru n thru. 

Thank you, Tyler.

No they would not. Considering reality itself is tethered to your own "mind" I would highly doubt the reality that generates with the person who is enlightened would manifest them into a mental hospital. 

What is the difference between losing your mind, and losing identification with your mind? You can still be enlightened, and enjoy the apparent human form, without ultimately identifying with it.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

I was hospitalized about 10-15 times before reaching stream entry and a few times afterward. At 4th path (if we’re just using Theravada maps as a framework), I would say it would become increasingly rare that they would be swayed enough by the inner territory to be sent to the psych ward, yet still completely possible. 

Here’s what a bipolar person might look like after having 5 intense cessations while in the overall context of a powerful God Consciousness experience. The Most Enlightened State of Consciousness Ever Filmed (I = God/0)

I was taken straight to a psych ward after the recording stops, lol. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Crazy is the opposite of normal.

There's no such a thing "crazy" and there's no such a thing "normal" ultimately.

You are crazy as long as society consider you crazy and you are normal as long as society consider you normal.

Craziness isn't necessary enlightenment but enlightenment might appear as craziness in the eyes of some normies and the psychiatric world.

Some people who get enlightenment don't have the tools or the knowledge to understand it and they might feel that they got crazy and appear in that way which can lead them to psychiatric hospitals.

not sure, i would assume most in mental hospitals are not enlightened whatsoever.

You're already in a mental asylum.

Everyone thinks they are their thoughts.

They even want to hit you cause their thoughts gets too crazy sometimes ???

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

20 hours ago, softlyblossoming said:

@Tyler Durden Which one are you? What if someone was going crazy, but they thought it was part of getting enlightenment? What would you say to them? 

Not being a devils advocate, these are totally real questions thru n thru. 

Thank you, Tyler.

People outside of this forum think that I'm crazy when I talk about this stuff.

On 28/11/2021 at 11:52 PM, Shin said:

You're already in a mental asylum.

Everyone thinks they are their thoughts.

They even want to hit you cause their thoughts gets too crazy sometimes ???

????????????????????????

It happened a lot more in the past. Now days it only happens when someone who doesn’t know what they’re getting themselves into advances too much too quickly. 

Here’s a download free pdf that does an excellent job outlining the fine distinctions between psychosis and intense spirituality. Lengthy but it’s worth a read.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/6246808_Psychosis_and_Spirituality_Consolidating_the_New_Paradigm_Second_Edition

Also here’s Connor making a good point on the matter.

yes ive been 2 times there

first one a ''overdose'' of personal problems,financial problems,relationship,etc

second one due to a ''bad trip'' with unknow substance in a party

check my posts from the past