wildflower

Leo whats your perspective after your time to integrate

6 posts in this topic

Firstly just want to say this is nothing more than an honest general curiosity, I respect all of your explorations, and am more than grateful for your articulations on philosophical matters 

What are your thoughts now after you've had time to integrate a lot of your experiences on;

1) In 30 days you mention that one node of ego consciousness might be able to destroy the whole universe - but where would you go, and why would anyone go there? Whats your current reflections on this

2) Where is the universe heading? Do you believe more selfless forms and structures [AI/Robotics] will inhibit localized consciousness to bring more and more selflessness and connectivity, or do you believe our (Gods) culmination to be anthropocentric

with a caveat:

3) I mean this with the greatest of respects, but what _utility_ do you believe psychedelics bring in the anthropocentric context if they bring any at all, your position isn't all clear from what I can see, I understand that <Absolute> knowledge isn't helpful in the relative domain of survival, but you also insinuate psychedelic's do have some utility for people, maybe in terms of trauma healing, emotional healing, connectivity etc etc...

[To pre-empt again any conflict; Im just curious for your thoughts, I have spent months in mediation retreats, taken pyschedelics a lot of times, and grasp a lot of advanced concepts you talk about, Im just opening a dialogue]

49 minutes ago, wildflower said:

1) In 30 days you mention that one node of ego consciousness might be able to destroy the whole universe - but where would you go, and why would anyone go there? Whats your current reflections on this

You become INFINITY and that's it. Life is over. Reality is over. You are finally complete.

2) Where is the universe heading? Do you believe more selfless forms and structures [AI/Robotics] will inhibit localized consciousness to bring more and more selflessness and connectivity, or do you believe our (Gods) culmination to be anthropocentric

Higher and higher self-consciousness, interconnection, and Love.

Probably crazy hive-mind stuff, like interconnecting every human into a single network, and erasing the duality between man & machine, organic and inorganic.

Pretty soon human DNA will change so much that you no one will technically be homo sapiens any more.

3) I mean this with the greatest of respects, but what _utility_ do you believe psychedelics bring in the anthropocentric context if they bring any at all, your position isn't all clear from what I can see, I understand that <Absolute> knowledge isn't helpful in the relative domain of survival, but you also insinuate psychedelic's do have some utility for people, maybe in terms of trauma healing, emotional healing, connectivity etc etc...

They show mankind what is possible spiritually with technologies like brain implants, genetic engineering, etc.

I think all future spirituality will not be practice based, but stuff like permanent chemical and genetic upgrades to one's brain.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You become INFINITY and that's it. Life is over. Reality is over. You are finally complete.

c-can you explain what is the meaning of this

4ade4b95c1fba0d5b185e2836dfd86e4.png

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Higher and higher self-consciousness, interconnection, and Love.

Probably crazy hive-mind stuff, like interconnecting every human into a single network, and erasing the duality between man & machine, organic and inorganic.

Pretty soon human DNA will change so much that you no one will technically be homo sapiens any more.

They show mankind what is possible spiritually with technologies like brain implants, genetic engineering, etc.

I think all future spirituality will not be practice based, but stuff like permanent chemical and genetic upgrades to one's brain.

Appreciate the thoughts, do you think any human will become/merge into total Infinity, ending reality , is this human biological vehicle even possible to do it, or does it need to be upgraded first, it seems as though the universe is converging towards this infinite singularity, but will it be done via one human taking DMT in your opinion?

It seems like it can be dangerous to smuggle an anthropocentric view with this God->infinity realization

11 hours ago, softlyblossoming said:

@JosephKnecht How the... When the... Why do I get the impression that this is something you actually experience ?

Do not make assumptions my friend. 

I am just asking a simple question.