sir meowski

Leo is not enlightened

76 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can't be at the highest levels sober because you could not function as a human. You couldn't walk, think, eat, or hold a job.

This is absolutely true. It’s impossible to function in a structured manner in these higher states. People can’t even function properly, walk, think, eat, and certainly go abouts their daily job whilst drunk. If someone had 10 beers they couldn’t do any of that stuff effectively. Yet some people have some ridiculous beliefs that in mega high states of consciousness you should just be able to wander around doing these things. These things can’t be done when reality itself ceases to function accordingly. Sometimes I chuckle to myself at the naivety. A lot of people, infact most, just don’t understand what states of consciousness actually means

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

He has a pretty high level of consciousness. But it took him some 20 years to reach it and most of you will never reach what he reached, not to mention anything higher that may be possible.

You can't be at the highest levels sober because you could not function as a human. You couldn't walk, think, eat, or hold a job.

I see, makes sense. Since we are at the topic, what do you think of Bentinho's teaching of the highest level of consciousness?

https://www.bentinhomassaro.com/read/causalbody

You can see the model if you scroll down a bit.

To him, God state is not the highest, but the second highest. Absolute is the highest for him. Is this just a matter of preference of words? Or do you think he is not conscious enough to be talking about what you are talking about? In my knowledge, he doesn't do psychedelics, or at least doesn't promote them. Perhaps he promotes them in his private, inner circles.

Actually, here, let me screenshot the model from his site. I think the article is a nice read tho.

I know I should do the work and confirm it for myself but until I get my hands on psychedelics and reach God myself, I wonder if I can learn anything interesting / worthwhile that you are not teaching from Bentinho? Or is focusing on him just a distraction...

Btw, I haven't thanked you yet for your work so let me take this moment to do so. It has greatly helped me and my girlfriend - we are extremely grateful.

Drawing+2+the+bodies.jpeg

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

@Migue Lonas That's an intrapsychic-phenomenological model on par with Freud. It's not at all a comprehensive description of God. You can't describe infinite complexity.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

These three letters on the screen are obviously enlightened, or you wouldn't be able to see them, ----> Leo. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

47 minutes ago, Migue Lonas said:

To him, God state is not the highest, but the second highest. Absolute is the highest for him. Is this just a matter of preference of words? Or do you think he is not conscious enough to be talking about what you are talking about

It's all God.

At it's highest level God is just INFINITY. It's a perfectly symmetrical singularity, like a black hole but more like a white hole. That is the Godhead.

In my knowledge, he doesn't do psychedelics, or at least doesn't promote them. Perhaps he promotes them in his private, inner circles.

He is supernaturally gifted with extreme states of consciousness. He's naturally tripping balls in his sober state. This is not something he practiced towards. This is something he was born with.

You are not him. You will not reach his state with practice.

Actually, here, let me screenshot the model from his site. I think the article is a nice read tho.

Drawing+2+the+bodies.jpeg

That model is roughly correct.

INFINITY is God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

47 minutes ago, Dazgwny said:

This is absolutely true. It’s impossible to function in a structured manner in these higher states. People can’t even function properly, walk, think, eat, and certainly go abouts their daily job whilst drunk. If someone had 10 beers they couldn’t do any of that stuff effectively. Yet some people have some ridiculous beliefs that in mega high states of consciousness you should just be able to wander around doing these things. These things can’t be done when reality itself ceases to function accordingly. Sometimes I chuckle to myself at the naivety. A lot of people, infact most, just don’t understand what states of consciousness actually means

Yet you can definetely have a Consciousness awakening on a very small dose of Psychedelic and function just FINE

Sure, its not the infinite Consciousness Leo talks about, But It can definetely be categorized as Enlightment. 

Its like you guys go either all black or all White, when there are plenty of grey "states" in between which you could be in and still function. 

@Javfly33 yea of course you can awaken and become enlightened. And function just fine. You can be enlightened and function perfectly well, function far better than you do now. But that wasn’t my point, my point was that in these radical states you can not. And it clear you can not. Because I’ve been in mega high states where I’ve realised I am, have been, and will be everyone that’s ever lived. But it takes extreme levels, states, to realise these things. An example being that my whole bathroom turned into a a shitty showery bog and I was in a trench in the middle of world war 1. I was on lsd yes. But the clarity of the situation in the moment, something that can only be known/seen however you want to put it, from a higher state. In these states, you can not function. I’ve never had 5meo so I can’t comment on that experience. I assume that would take me far deeper. But then I’ll never know until I know. So I just go off what my direct experience has shown me. Either way, you can’t function as a so called normal human from them states. There’s being enlightened, which I’m sure you can probably function from, and then there’s ridiculously higher states, which I’m afraid to say you can not

You reach this incredible level of consciousness on DMT, and what is the upshot? Have you escaped your mortal physical incarnation? No. Has anything fundamentally changed about reality? No. Are you in a state of intense delusion? Apparently. So who cares about it?

3 minutes ago, Dazgwny said:

@Javfly33 yea of course you can awaken and become enlightened. And function just fine. You can be enlightened and function perfectly well, function far better than you do now. But that wasn’t my point, my point was that in these radical states you can not. And it clear you can not. Because I’ve been in mega high states where I’ve realised I am, have been, and will be everyone that’s ever lived. But it takes extreme levels, states, to realise these things. An example being that my whole bathroom turned into a a shitty showery bog and I was in a trench in the middle of world war 1. I was on lsd yes. But the clarity of the situation in the moment, something that can only be known/seen however you want to put it, from a higher state. In these states, you can not function. I’ve never had 5meo so I can’t comment on that experience. I assume that would take me far deeper. But then I’ll never know until I know. So I just go off what my direct experience has shown me. Either way, you can’t function as a so called normal human from them states. There’s being enlightened, which I’m sure you can probably function from, and then there’s ridiculously higher states, which I’m afraid to say you can not

Yeah i agree. But this post was about Leo being or not being enlightened. Thats why i replied to you.

And ime higher doses of Lsd is way more mindfucky and intense than 5-meo. That experience would never happen to you on 5-meo-dmt

7 hours ago, sir meowski said:

Psychedelics will never awaken you, you are pursuing a kindergarten variety enlightenment with these means. Using these substances will only achieve in getting you more lost. 

Please tell me you have actually taken psychedelics? Otherwise, you are speaking out of ignorance.

7 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

...time to unpack the old classic :D:

what a party pooper 

I acted like Cary Grant for so long, I became Cary Grant. – Cary Grant

8 hours ago, sir meowski said:

Always describing, describing, describing. Getting lost in description. To evolve spiritually and become a master, the most important thing is to stop describing. What you are searching for is indescribable. It is not love, it is not god, it is not the divine, it is not the non-dual. Those are all descriptions and concepts. They are fairy tales and phantoms. What you're searching for is not a concept and it is not a description. What can be worded is not the truth.

You are getting people confused. The short term satisfaction they get from you will not last and they will end up more frustrated and more confused. Such is the nature of knowledge - the more you speak, the less you end up saying. The wisest teachers never say a word.

Psychedelics will never awaken you, you are pursuing a kindergarten variety enlightenment with these means. Using these substances will only achieve in getting you more lost. The higher you get, the lower you will fall. Stop thinking - this is all that is required. When the mind is quiet truth comes.

XDD you're hilarious 

1699726-Lao-Tzu-Quote-Those-who-know-do-not-speak-Those-who-speak-do-not.jpg

Edited by Iesu

I acted like Cary Grant for so long, I became Cary Grant. – Cary Grant

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You will never open that gate sober no matter how much you meditate.

You will never become infinitely conscious via mediation. You will never reach the levels of consciousness I have reached without psychedelics. Don't kid yourself.

What no guru tells you is that your state governs EVERYTHING. Without the right states you will not understand the highest levels of spirituality. Conversely, you can hit the right state within 60 seconds with DMT.

I promise you that I can be more conscious within 60 seconds of DMT than you will ever be in your entire life sober, no matter how much practice you do. Because state governs EVERYTHING. It's very simple in this regard.

No amount of practice will substitute for state.

If you really want to understand what consciousness is, you must do psychedelics. This is a very unpopular teaching, but it is what it is.

The reason I make lots of videos on other topics is because I'm not going to waste your time making 100s of videos about enlightenment. There is no need for it. Such videos do not work and only waste people's time. You are not going to reach deep awakening by listening to some guru babble on and on about the power of now or watching him sitting there silently on a stage. And you will not reach it through any kind of guided self-inquiry process. All of that is bullshit compared to the levels of consciousness I am talking about.

But there are literal meditation states called: the mind base of infinite consciousness, which you have never achieved, so how can you say they are any less or more than the DMT? Its pure ignorant conjecture? Until you achieve that meditation full absorption you are just hypothesizing without admitting such, its an extremely misleading and dangerous rhetoric 

God is all. If you are God well everything is you so no need to create identity out of it. 

You don't or do have siddhis is the same since it is all Love already present. 

Stay humble don't chase. I myself ha e them but can't claim it and don't want it because it is God. No self. 

Spirituality is risky too. It is for serious responsible people not to trip your balls out. It is understanding of Infinite Goodness and Love hich is always and forever will be here. 

Slaping devil's from time to time well it really comes from ❤️

It is also not dick measuring contest.

There are different mountains, peaks and mountain ranges.

I think an important thing is to simply be open minded, avoid being dogmatic and collect all the spiritual tools that exist and be intelligent about how you go about exploring things. Don't need to be right today. Simply explore the not knowing... Maybe that is at the core of mysticism? 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This has nothing to do with cartoons.

You have either reached levels of infinite consciousness or you have not. If you have not, no amount of talk or practice will compensate for it.

He has a pretty high level of consciousness. But it took him some 20 years to reach it and most of you will never reach what he reached, not to mention anything higher that may be possible.

The highest levels of consciousness are so high that you cannot even sit still. It feels more like you've been shot in the head with a shotgun and you are just struggling to keep from evacuating your shit in your pants.

I've literally had such high levels of consciousness that I had to go to the toilet just to shit myself because the body could not hold it. That's a serious awakening.

Yes, and conversly, that awakening is nothing compared to actual death.

Ultimate Understanding awaits us all, and no 5-MeO will get close to it. ^_^

You wouldn't be here talking to us if you reached the "highest levels of consciousness". And don't be arrogant, there a trillions of beings who reach the highest states of consciousness every single moment of existence, while you are here playing with 5-MeO pretending it's the shit because you can't let go fully.

You are playing the same game as everyone else, desperately holding onto survival.

I mean look at the comedy of this. You are going to death, and then you come back with it so you can tell everyone about how cool death is so you can avoid it and talk about how you reached the highest levels humanely possible. Well, good for you Leo, but it's not special. It never was, it never will be, you only imagine it to be. The ant across the street will go beyond all of that when someone steps on it.

Fundamentally, you do not pursuit understanding. You pursuit talking about understanding. You know this yourself. I am not judgmental about this, but let us be clear that it is the same game as everyone else is playing. Delaying it just as much as those who meditate.

You are exactly the same. You are so human, you just do this out of enjoyment basically. That's it. The same as the meditators do when they avoid psychedelics. You enjoy it this way, and that's why you do it. Nothing more to it.

Again, you are no better than the ant, and the ant will get to the Ultimate much faster than you are. I would say their methodology is more effective than yours, and man, the depths, you have no idea! That level of consciousness you will not reach until you do the same as the ant does.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Rupert seems definitely very conscious, but he does not seem to be in some kind of god realization state.

But I might be ignorant about it and have biases, I'm still working on my awakening.

Eckhart Tolle seems more selfless judging from his reactions towards people and circumstances. But again, might be my projections.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

Spirituality is basically just impatience. :D

If you want to be selfless, there are much faster ways to get to it than any practice or any tripping. So, basically, what you actually want to do when you do spirituality is just appreciate life, before it is replaced by the Ultimate. You will get the Ultimate anyways, there is no avoiding it, even if you tried!

That's the funny thing about this. You couldn't avoid the highest stage of consciousness even if you tried your hardest at it, for your entire life. It will come, it is inevitable. Infact, all of you are actively avoiding it!

So what are you actually doing here? You are playing a game, or a drama, or a horroshow, and that's what it is about. And Leo, you are playing a particular game, much like many others, feeling it to be more special than the other games that are being played.

And even better, you already are the Ultimate. And you did this, from that position. You are literally chasing the tail you are have created for yourself so you can end up creating it again. xD

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel