Hardkill

Is being romantic with a girl and making her feel special a bad idea for casual sex?

10 posts in this topic

I know that Leo has said before that you need to project a romantic intent to her and make her feel special in order to influence a woman to sleep with you because otherwise you will come off as either a perv or as some guy who just wants to use her body for sex. However, if all I wanted was just some casual sex with a girl then wouldn't I actually be leading her on by conveying a romantic vibe with her and making her feel so special? 

Edited by Hardkill

You should lie if you want to be sure to fuck her.

Unless she just want to get fuck in the first place.

The only question being, are you that starving as to lie and use a human being for your selfish needs ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

You're not being asked to buy her flowers and take her horseback riding.

You're just making her feel like you like her for something besides her ass.

You need to have standards for who you sleep with that are beyond looks. You come off as very unattractive if you have no standards.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Like her tits?

2 hours ago, Shin said:

The only question being, are you that starving as to lie and use a human being for your selfish needs ?

That's a valid and important question from Shin... it you're reasonably skilled at reading others' emotions, you should be able to make a good assessment of what the other person is looking for and how emotionally invested they're becoming in you... for me, if I know someone is becoming very invested and I know I'm not going to want anything serious with them, I have a moral responsibility to make this clear and probably to cut things off... it's up to everyone to decide what their own values are, but knowingly hurting others when I can easily avoid it doesn't sit right with me ... my personal integrity to too important...

Yeah if that were me I would be a bit confused.
Probably shouldn't do that, but idk what you'd do in place of it.

3 hours ago, ZenRising said:

That's a valid and important question from Shin... it you're reasonably skilled at reading others' emotions, you should be able to make a good assessment of what the other person is looking for and how emotionally invested they're becoming in you... for me, if I know someone is becoming very invested and I know I'm not going to want anything serious with them, I have a moral responsibility to make this clear and probably to cut things off... it's up to everyone to decide what their own values are, but knowingly hurting others when I can easily avoid it doesn't sit right with me ... my personal integrity to too important...

That was not a judgmental question though.
If someone is really that starving, and suffer from this, he should lie.

I personally couldn't help myself to do this until I get the sex I needed to have the proper integrity to refuse to do this afterwards.
In my experience, you can't really have real integrity if you're filled to the bone with lust and neediness, that comes after those have been dealt with (and of course consciousness, cause some guys are asses their entire life).

Of course I'm only talking about guys in a really fucked up position towards sex and women.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Never explicitly talk about sex. Keep it classy. She should know just by your eye contact that you will fuck her as soon as she's alone in a room with you.

With every girl you talk to who you find attractive, she should immediately perceive you as a sexual threat. Stop being a pussy. Girls should be telling you, "But I have a boyfriend" right off the bat because they know you are not some dickless dude who is going to play patty-cakes.

This is actually very honest. It makes things clear for the girl. What girls hate is when you try to weasel your way into her pants by acting gay.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You're not being asked to buy her flowers and take her horseback riding.

You need to have standards for who you sleep with that are beyond looks. You come off as very unattractive if you have no standards.

But if I make her feel special and come off romantic then wouldn't she still automatically feel or think that I actually want her to be in a serious long-term relationship with her? 

Edited by Hardkill