Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WaveInTheOcean

Westworld - A Tv-series Related To Enlightenment

10 posts in this topic

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0475784/ 

Westworld - a pretty new HBO-series - co-created by Jonathan Nolan.

10 episodes so far (only 1 season).

I don't watch many TV-series. But this one was absolutely fantastic. I won't tell much, but I will say that that the topics this TV-series touches on are IMO very much related to enlightenment - i.e. - what is consciousness, finding your true self, what is the human mind, how does the human mind functions, free will, happiness, love and many other interesting topics.

I'll recommend it to anyone who enjoy intelligent films and who are interested in the nature of consciousness, inner-work and enlightenment.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

I loved the series and I have definetely watched  it with different eyes than I would have if I had not been doing inner-work.

I love the analogy that Anthony Hopkins made about humans and peacocks. He stated that peacocks, think that they are the most beautiful and perfect creatures and then they eat feices complete unaware of everything else.

Sadhguru also mentioned the story of peacock eating BS in his book "Inner Engineering: A Yogi's Guide to Joy" with the moral of the story: Bs can take you only so far.

There is so much room more for us to discover and accept...

Also I would recommend series to everyone :)

Edited by Morten

Supreme download decoded

1. Watch the Westworld movie series
  2. Read all the mentioned books in the beggining to understand what RA is saying

@Morten @WaveInTheOcean

I have found some resources mentioned by RA and posted the YT videos in this post.

Edited by AleksM

It was a great show, i wonder if they will make a season 2. I doubt it though, too much truth >.< most of the best shows are usually cancelled.

B R E A T H E

1 hour ago, AleksM said:

Thanks bro, Btw Did you ever watch the TV show Dracula with Jonathan Rhys Meyers? From my perspective it was about Nikola Tesla portrayed as Dracula and the Ruling Elite Bankers trying to end his passion and knowledge of free energy but to make it more interesting and less obvious vampires and vampire hunters were involved. Sadly season 2 never came out like many shows that gave us some truth.

B R E A T H E

@pluto No I didn't, sounds interesting. I don't normally watch movies but sometimes I do. Especially when there is some hidden meaning behind the movie. I like the movie Jupiter Ascending in which I decoded the message, that we'are souls experiencing a temporary body-mind. There are probably more messages in that movie but that was the main one for me.

Westworld is great.

You know what else is about Enlightenment?

Dragon Ball Super.

Really.

Especially the recent God form - Ultra Instinct - that Goku has achieved last week, which is a state of being where his body moves without thinking, state of instinctual movement. In this form he improves and gets more energy as he fights, which comes with interpretation that he becomes 4-dimensional being as he taps into the infinite energy of the universe and can draw as much energy from it as he needs.

The more I study enlightenment and do consciousness work, I see hints to enlightenment everywhere :D

Edited by Wind

12 hours ago, Wind said:

Westworld is great.

You know what else is about Enlightenment?

Dragon Ball Super.

Really.

Especially the recent God form - Ultra Instinct - that Goku has achieved last week, which is a state of being where his body moves without thinking, state of instinctual movement. In this form he improves and gets more energy as he fights, which comes with interpretation that he becomes 4-dimensional being as he taps into the infinite energy of the universe and can draw as much energy from it as he needs.

The more I study enlightenment and do consciousness work, I see hints to enlightenment everywhere :D

You're only thinking less because you're an idiot! hahahahaha

Yeah the more conscious you become the more you see truth in everything.

B R E A T H E