Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ineedanswers

Is it possible to stay alive while being completely selfless?

4 posts in this topic

Is it possible to stay alive while being completely selfless or does surviving in the human form require atleast some level of selfishness no matter how consious you become?

imo it is impossible to survive without being atleast alittle selfish.even if you were a stage turqoise vegan living in a cave you would still atleast be killing a few small animals/insects etc while you were walking etc.

btw- is there such a thing as a selfless act? Given that we are all literally one isn’t me helping YOU,literally me helping myself? And even if you look at it from a orange perspective, the only reason I decided to help you is because it makes me happy (selfishness ) right? 

If you can think of any examples of a truly selfless act could you’ll share it with me? Imo it’s impossible

Edited by Ineedanswers

Becoming selfless (infinite) includes the realization that death doesn't exist.

Therefore, there is no need to stay "alive" in the first place.

Life and death is a concept that is born out of selfishness and finitude. 

19 minutes ago, Ineedanswers said:

If you can think of any examples of a truly selfless act could you’ll share it with me? Imo it’s impossible

An act requires a self to make it. Deep sleep is selfless, but no one is there to know it is deep sleep. Sleep is also necessary for life, so the self says, so how is this? Is sleep an act or a spontaneous non-happening? 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Love = acceptance of everything = lack of preference = lack of distinction = formlessness = death

You can't exist as a form when you are completely selfless. You need to have a preference for a certain form (selfishness) in order to retain it.