Emotionalmosquito

Is Owen’s Hot Seat at Home worth it?

27 posts in this topic

I need to know if I should make this investment soon because of the half off Black Friday sale. I’m considering getting the standard version. It’s the cheapest yet it’s still 300 bucks at half price. It looks pretty legit on the website but I can’t afford to burn that money if I’m not gonna use the product or know how to.

Anyone who has purchased this program please tell me what you think of it.

If a program can afford to give a 50% off deal that's a good indicator that it's not worth the money

@something_else the thing is these programs are so crazy expensive Leo’s LP course and his book list together still cost less than the cheapest thing on Owen’s sight at half price.? So I don’t think they would be losing that much money from this especially since they’re only doing it this weekend, supposedly.

And rsd is know to be the best pickup company.

Yes. Anything they teach you at home you can find online for free. They thrive on their marketing as the best pickup company.

If it was an in person course I could almost imagine that price being reasonable because you get practical and tailored advice

Nope, mabey 5-7 years ago, but these days there's so many teachers on the subject you give insane value for free. If I were to pay for anything PUA related it would be a bootcamp. 

I find watching in-field way more effective than a bootcamp. Bootcamps are pretty bad value. All that happens on a bootcamp is you are told to approach.

The HotSeat really opens your mind to what is possible in game. Although much of it is flash game. But still, even seeing flash game is good to grow some balls.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Is this the "Our Best Program Ever Course"? Which includes live pickup footage and the hot seat?

Also it may be a black Friday 'sale' but it's the same price it normally is... or is it the bonuses?

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@something_else @Bando Good point.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

All that happens on a bootcamp is you are told to approach.

Do they not also tell you what you’re doing wrong and right in real time so you can adjust accordingly? If not, I agree, that would be a rip off.

The HotSeat really opens your mind to what is possible in game.

But still, even seeing flash game is good to grow some balls.

Is that essentially all it’s good for though? I already know how off the hook wild it can get by the stories I’ve heard and the old footage that used to be on his yt channel. Is there some kind of special information only found in HotSeat that will help me out better than anything else?

9 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

@something_else @Bando Good point.

Do they not also tell you what you’re doing wrong and right in real time so you can adjust accordingly? If not, I agree, that would be a rip off.

Sure, they give you some feedback, but it's pretty weak stuff. You should already know most of your sticking points by analyzing your own sets.

Bootcamps are very low value. You are better off just finding a couple of solid wings. You will learn more from your wings in a few weeks than from a bootcamp.

Is that essentially all it’s good for though? I already know how off the hook wild it can get by the stories I’ve heard and the old footage that used to be on his yt channel. Is there some kind of special information only found in HotSeat that will help me out better than anything else?

To me, seeing more in-field and new in-field is almost always worth it. But if you've seen a ton of in-field already then maybe not.

I find that I learn the best from watching solid in-field.

There's not really any special information in game. It's about fine-tuning your game in small ways. All of it adds up over the years. There's no magic pill, just a bunch of 1%-5% improvements that stack up.

$300 for HotSeat is a pretty good deal if you've never seen it. I saw it live back in 2012 and was happy to pay $300 for it. This at home version is newer and you get the benefit of being able to rewatch it at home. I wish I had that back in 2012.

The biggest downside is that it tends to be flashy game, which is actually not the best game. It's made to look more interesting for viewers to watch than it is solid game. But it's good to try some flash game just to see how much you can get away with. It expands your range. Just don't get lost in being so flashy. The best game is more chill and normal.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I haven't taken the course but a course will provide you with a framework on what to do and what not to do. There are probably philosophies that are helpful to you long term. 

If you watch random videos, you may miss out on many other techniques/philosophies because the whole teaching is not comprehensive enough.

So if the money is not an issue for you, it may be worth it to spend it to get fast and comprehensive education. Also when you spend the money, you tend to be more committed.

Chill. They do sales every now and then claiming its the very last time. It's their sales tactic. I purchased the tier3  3yrs ago and it's nice ( it was also on an agressive sale like this, duh) . It did provide me some permanent improvements. Msg me if you want and i'll take some time to further explain what you'd be payin' for. 

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

16 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

I need to know if I should make this investment soon because of the half off Black Friday sale. I’m considering getting the standard version. It’s the cheapest yet it’s still 300 bucks at half price. It looks pretty legit on the website but I can’t afford to burn that money if I’m not gonna use the product or know how to.

Anyone who has purchased this program please tell me what you think of it.

Don't know the program, but I think any program will only really help you if you have the right environment to apply this stuff, which is a big city...

Last 12 hours to buy Hot Seat. Tyler covers a lot of points and provides the full package from what I see from Approaching to texting to flirting and so on. From what I see, Tyler talks a lot (like Leo) so his videos are often long and if you diligently work out what he's saying, you can definitely gain a lot. He doesn't make much 1-2 min video for the sake of it. He really explained the rationale behind each technique.

Edited by hyruga

@hyruga The opinions seem to be about 50/50 so far. I’m gonna pass this time around, especially since

14 hours ago, Federico del pueblo said:

any program will only really help you if you have the right environment to apply this stuff, which is a big city

Because while my city isn’t exactly small, it’s certainly not big either. Barley enough to get my feet in the water.

Edited by Emotionalmosquito

You don't need a big city. You need a city that's densely populated. 

As long as there are lots of like minded people who often hang out in the same areas to look for mates, you have a huge chance.

Edited by hyruga

If anything I might just get Charisma on Command’s Charisma University course because learning overall social skills will probably be the most helpful with getting some.

Edited by Emotionalmosquito

22 hours ago, hyruga said:

Or just buy their best program ever

When they first released that they said it would only be available for a week or two. Now here we are several months later. :P