Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BipolarGrowth

My Email to Russell Brand

10 posts in this topic

Why do you need Russell Brand? Do your own thing. He's not going to do anything for you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Why do you need Russell Brand? Do your own thing. He's not going to do anything for you.

Because I love him Leo. That is all. Why do you still answer a friend or family member’s calls? Or do you cut yourself from all humans…. It’s just a human connection thing. 

Also, I’m quite convinced this has nothing to do with Russell Brand answering or not. I needed to simply express myself, and I have had a long video planned for you when the time feels right thanking you for your influence on my life. The path upward is love, and that includes both relative and more absolute expressions of it. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

1 hour ago, Chris365 said:

You may want to not share your phone number on the internet ...

I share my phone number on my YouTube channel already. Phone numbers, apps, information, it’s all temporary stuff, and having fear that some hacker is out to get me has thus far been proven by direct experience to be ludicrous. So what? They make some money off of me? They cause me some challenges? It will be the right challenge at the right time. That is all that God ever provides. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

1 hour ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Because I love him Leo. That is all. Why do you still answer a friend or family member’s calls? Or do you cut yourself from all humans…. It’s just a human connection thing. 

Yeah, but it also comes off as creepy and needy. You know how much crazy fan mail Russell gets?

Be careful with parasocial relationships.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You seem obsessed. Ground yourself.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

You will likely regret this.

If I were Russel Brand I would not appreciate messages like this.

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, but it also comes off as creepy and needy. You know how much crazy fan mail Russell gets?

He will probably read the first two paragraphs, close it and forget about it entirely in 5 minutes

2 hours ago, Mafortu said:

He will probably read the first two paragraphs, close it and forget about it entirely in 5 minutes

Yeah I was in a pretty strong Arising & Passing Away insight stage when I made that email, so it was “ungrounded” as some say. Regardless, sharing it is just another part of my radical honesty. It’s not a big deal in the grand scheme of things.