Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matt23

Question for Leo about sharing LP course content

5 posts in this topic

Are we able to share the course content with other people we know as a means to help them out?

I wouldn't say it's yours or from the course (I could if you felt that was right though). 

I would/could also tweek it as well so it's not the course content verbatim.  

I was wanting to help this co-worker of mine refine his values into something tangible and thought it would be nice to use some of the course content and methods from the LP course.

Let me know what you think and what is what.  

I think I remember you saying something about how all this content is "free" for all, so anyone can share it and use it.  But I also remember you saying to not share course content.  So I'm a little confused and looking for clarification.  

Cheers. 

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

From the course:

This course is Copyright © 2015 - 2021 Leo Gura. Failure to respect copyright, like sharing your login with unauthorized persons, will get your account permanently banned with no refund. All logins to your account are tracked with security software.

Pretty clear no.

I mean, you could refer them to all of the various books and other content that the course makes reference to, and they could spend hundreds or thousands of hours trying to distill it themselves. Or they can just pay for the course.

If you just give them little snippets from the course here and there, it's also not going to have the same effect as going through the entire process. It's put together in a specific order from years of Leo's coaching and own experience. If you give them just the worksheets without the dozens of hours of video that precedes them, they also won't get the same benefit.

Trust me that people don't value free things, and if you give the LP course to someone for free they probably wouldn't take it seriously and do the exercises anyway.

Edited by Yarco

You cannot share your login or the videos/audios.

But it's fine if you just informally coach your friend with insights and lessons you learned from the course.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Cheers

Also, anyone have any tips for coaching people?

I see myself as someone who might be trying to think to much about things and maybe get too complicated with stuff rather than, perhaps, listening more and catering things to the client. 

How much do you think is wise to let the other person/client guide you/what you bring forth vs. how much you guide the client/person?

How much pre-planning do you think is wise?  -- this is where I'm thinking I might overdo it,  As in coming up with all these different strategies and techniques to use with the client, but then when it comes to the session, I imagine things not really working for them as I've thought of it.  Maybe being too complex or just not working for some other reasons.