Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rnd

Mastering and contring your emotions (for pickup too)

8 posts in this topic

What are ways to master your emotions? Specifically, for pickup.

* Be here and now in the present moment

* Try to notice positve things

* Disassosiate your internal voice from yourself...

These aren't even ways to master your emotions, but rather very fundamentals.

What the ways to control and master your emotions? How to learn to put yourself in the positive states, for instance?

Note: I don't mean  putting yourself in hyper resourceful state by some kind tricks  -- the one which later will always cause backlash thus putting you on the other end of the spectrum -- in the sad state, of the same magnitude of your positive state. I  ask about rather a more safe and natural positive state.

---

I don't go clubs because I feel stupid and unaphentic when I try to put myself in a overly-positive state which is required for a club. Nor am I able to do it because I think it's feels stupidly unathentic for me, with my current level of development.

Whereas on the street super positive isn't required that much as in a club. And I'm calm, or little to half-positive on the street when doing pickup. Perhaps sometimes even boring :)

Edited by rnd

You don't need to be super positive or high energy in a club.

You are concocting excuses.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just do what you wanna do. If you dont have fun at clubs then why go? Or go find a reason for you to enjoy clubbing and you will actually want to go there. Like going to clubs that spin your favorite music.

What we need is control over emotions, about this part we can train in your everyday life. Identify when you feel insecure in your daily life when you contemplate and then deconstruct.

If you want to go to a club and do pickup, it's more about embracing your dark side and tuning into the wild atmosphere. I've never been to Vegas, but from my own experience, not every girl wants sex in a club. Some girls just like to hang out with friends there, some girls just like to drink. If you try the hookup point thing with her, she'll see you for a player and just push you away. And I can tell you, there are some girls who love to drink alcohol who are strangely also highly conscious. If you're a player, you'll never be friends with her. So you gotta have these things in mind before you show yourself to be an asshole. There's only a limited amount of girls you can get in a club, and most of them are just sluts. You can have fun with them, but you'll probably eventually find them to be low conscious and not suitable for intimate/long term relationships. If you want emotional mastery, you still have to work towards higher self values.

I found it very helpful to take my mind to a place where I actually want to be rejected... One of my goals is to completely conquer the fear of rejection or disapproval, so if and when a woman rejects me it's a welcome piece of exposure therapy to the thing I fear....

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You don't need to be super positive or high energy in a club.

You are concocting excuses.

No, I don't, and I don't mean precisely "super".  Rather I mean normal positivity  -- being "being chill and playful"

And that's also what I am unable to do most of the time. I'm rather calm, most of the time when doing pickup. Not negative but calm.  Sometimes I can be fun, generally when a girl herself is being funny already.

But I want to become capable of  feeling positively and translating my state to a girl, so that she'll feel positivity too.

And no matter how you slice it, with positivity and playfulness seduction process goes easier and smoother than without it.

The top players on the game are calm and chill in person, dont fool yourself with Owen cook bullshit, he is running a funnel to sell his courses

Edited by Alex_R

6 hours ago, Alex_R said:

The top players on the game are calm and chill in person, dont fool yourself with Owen cook bullshit, he is running a funnel to sell his courses

Gibberish.

Who's Owen? I haven't mentioned any Owen. Your fantasy.

You can't know whether or not the top players are calm and chill because you can't know all the them, not even a majority. I've met the ones in person who weren't calm.