Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hardkill

All 3 men guilty of murder in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery

10 posts in this topic

@Hardkill Yea I agree.. Thank God. Justice for that poor dude. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Raptorsin7 Dude, enough Rittenhouse trolling. Let it go.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Hardkill So you believe rittenhouse should have been found guilty for murder?

Absolutely! The evidence was totally clear! The judge for the case was so incompetent and the jurors all were probably too dumb. The judge and jurors should all look over their shoulders for the rest of their lives because there is already a massive backlash from the many in this people due to the disastrous result of the trial. There are many citizens in this country right now who are probably going to hunt down the judge and jurors with lethal weapons because of how furious they are over Kyle not being found guilty.

31 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Absolutely! The evidence was totally clear! The judge for the case was so incompetent and the jurors all were probably too dumb. The judge and jurors should all look over their shoulders for the rest of their lives because there is already a massive backlash from the many in this people due to the disastrous result of the trial. There are many citizens in this country right now who are probably going to hunt down the judge and jurors with lethal weapons because of how furious they are over Kyle not being found guilty.

It was clear self defence and saying otherwise is cope.

Even lefties like Vaush and David Pakman admit there’s no real murder case there

59 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Raptorsin7 Dude, enough Rittenhouse trolling. Let it go.

How am I trolling?

People are being dishonest, and I'm questioning the nonsense rhetoric.

If you want to end the entire discussion then so be it, but I am at least speaking the truth on the subject.

I am open to discussion, but everyone who was supposedly confident they were in the right is silent in the face of truth and reality.

Edited by Raptorsin7

50 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Lol what?

I'm assuming you are being sarcastic, or you are deranged.

@Leo Gura I'm trolling, but this kind of belief system and rhetoric can remain unchallenged?