Vibroverse

Creating a new neighborhood

13 posts in this topic

I wanna change my neighborhood. I have upstair neighbors named, let's say, a and b, and I wanna create a different world where I have always had neighbors named c and d. And I am imagining the details of c and d, and that c and d have already been my neighbors for the last, say, two months, or something like that. 

So, mechanically speaking, if everything is coming from consciousness, then i can, in one second, manifest the dream that i want and forget that a and b have ever been my neighbors and create a new memory and world and building for myself where my neighbors have always, in that sense, been c and d, yes? Like the idea of "shifting", "tuning", to a "parallel reality", like, in a sense, to a parallel dream. 

The answer probably is "you can create everything that you desire, including an, experientially, different timeline, a "parallel world"", in that sense, mechanically speaking, for this entire timeline, and neighborhood, and my neighbors, the building, etc etc, are something I am imagining, in this moment, anyways. Therefore, mechanically speaking, I can start to have a different reality, in that sense, with the history etc that I prefer also, yep.

Now, of course, I am aware that I can do it, of course, but I would probably not be able to "tune" to that alternate dream by trying to do that with my ego mind, because my ego mind is just not that creative, and powerful, in that sense. I am aware that my ego mind self just does not have such a will power, but what I am wondering is if I really can, mechanically speaking, if my will really was that strong, in that sense, do that, if it is really something, in that sense, that I can manifest, with all the details of details of details, and so forth, if I had a will power like my God self, in the experiential sense, has?

Staying in the, appearance wise, same building but "tuning" to a "different version" of this building, of my neighbors, etc, in that sense, like snapping my fingers and finding myself, simply, in the timeline, in the dream that I prefer, like that, if my will was as powerful as the will power of my God self?

Yea but you are a human, so manifesting things will probably take a while, maybe you could do it in a month or two, would not that be good enough?

I don't think that God/the absolute/source is manifesting anything, it just had the initial desire to experience something more than itself and that desire became the being that started to manifest things, God just is. But whatever, I guess it's not important who is right about this, I just wanted to share an alternative perspective since everyone on this forum appears to have the same idea about what God is.

God probaby gave you those neighbours for a reason. Your ego self wants someone else but maybe you're not seeing a bigger picture.

@Vibroverse You, as in the human being want other neighbours but God's will is that you have the neighbours you have. That might change of course but until it does all there is is to let go of your desire to have other neighbours and surrender to God's will.

I don't think there is really anything i should learn etc from my "real" neighbors, and if "real" is imagination in which we believe, imagination we "know". 

Back then, my neighbours are two guys in a gym room lifting weight. Now it was an orphanage. 

There had been some burning happening, demolishing house and a renovated house. 

.... I don't wanna bring my experience from another place here...

The vast things that have happened..

6 hours ago, Twenty said:

Back then, my neighbours are two guys in a gym room lifting weight. Now it was an orphanage. 

There had been some burning happening, demolishing house and a renovated house. 

.... I don't wanna bring my experience from another place here...

The vast things that have happened..

Yeah, there are no need for dramatic visual effects, in that sense, for shifting timelines, yeah ?

What is paradoxical is that if you had as much will as God then you'd already be God. There can't be two gods after all. But when you are in such a level of unconditional love. You'd be paralyzed because there would be no reason to do anything about anything. Reason only arises because it's separate from you. In such oneness, no action can be done because action is separate. God isn't exclusively creating your neighborhood, it's completely inclusive and in a weird sense there is nothing else to be created. To be able to do what you're saying you need to have incredible will, yes. But not as much as God. For if you had infinite will, you won't be able to do anything. (LOL)

You could also not be lazy and move your ass to another appartment, that's also creating.

Why do they need to go ? 

Maybe they think the exact same thing ! 

?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them