peanutspathtotruth

Something Magical Is In The Air

13 posts in this topic

Change Is Accelerating

With a deepening awakening of our collective consciousness, things are changing more and more rapidly. Nothing false in this world of form can sustain the illusion of separation and permanence for very long anymore. We’re all experiencing this while we’re growing older and wiser, especially when we’re on a dedicated spiritual path. We’re slowly coming to grok that there is nothing whatsoever to hold onto. And right now there is an invitation for us to look at our lives with fresh eyes, and to accept that all we ever encounter is always in a process of change.

For our own good, the very belief in something that is safe, stable and lasting in the objects of this world needs to be completely seen through. Only this way we can let go of all interpretations of reality and rest in the one true security – the security of Being. When we’re finding the mental movements of identification and grasping to be fruitless, we stop. And all that is left is the unfolding reality of this very moment, without us having to do anything. If we allow ourselves to feel completely safe and let this reality reveal itself, the ground of all change turns out to be itself changeless.

But this direct raising of our consciousness is not the only way this process is unfolding. With a pressuring realization of our blindness as a species, even people who have otherwise not been spiritually oriented are now starting to question their conditioned thinking. The pandemic and an ever growing global information economy are pushing us quite roughly into a place of having to face reality and the fact that we don’t know what is actually going on here. And for some of us, this is a new and uncomfortable truth.

The I Sees Itself

In the midst of this collective paradigm shift, there is something very beautiful happening. You can feel it, too, can’t you? Truth, the universe, god – whatever we may call it – has looked so deeply into the mirror that its gaze seems to be passionately fixated on itself. There is a burning desire of reality to know and understand itself through the human species. If we are receptive enough, we can feel the air being thick with buzzing energy, and we can be witnesses to our experience slowly turning into a magic display of what had previously been hidden from our cloudy minds.

The beauty of existence is indescribable. Seeing it is the means of melting away all sense of fear, and our being naturally expanding into unbounded, unified love. This is obvious when we actually look at ourselves as we really are. But it is not so obvious when we can’t even look straight because we are so confused and lost in our own minds. We are frantically looking for ourselves while missing the obvious: There is nothing but ourselves. We are one being, and this one being is everything there is. And deep down, we know. We’re desperately longing to stop playing this game of hide-and-seek with ourselves. 

Whatever reality is, whatever we are, is an infinite mystery. This is one of the inherent insights we can have by consciously being what we are. We are infinite, we are mysterious, we are full of love and, for some reason, we are experiencing ourselves as the human species in this strange, beautiful universe. Looking at the spiritual landscape of today, we can observe ever deepening insights bubbling up into our collective consciousness. This is us recognizing what we are. We’re returning to the knowledge that we are utter perfection beyond any understanding.

Our Responsibility To Explore Together

Is this journey over when we fully know ourselves? Is there even such a thing as full knowledge, full self-realization? Is all this about slipping into nirvana and being free from all suffering? Or are we here to create and love ourselves as the dream of reality? What is all this REALLY? We can study and incorporate all teachings that have ever been recorded, but we have to take full responsibility of being the evolution of consciousness that is already happening. And that means freshly exploring what we are – together.

The awakening process has been morphing into a collective endeavour, and we are naturally all a part of that. The individual is not only healing itself but also the whole. Truth is waking up to itself in the entire human species. We’re waking up to the fact that this right here is heaven. And whatever the ultimate purpose of all this may be – if there even is such a thing as purpose – we are here right now. We are here right now as infinite beauty and innocence in our hearts, and seeing that, we can’t but love ourselves.

So let’s love, let’s create, let’s explore ourselves as a family of one unified heart. 

Originally posted on my blog

58 minutes ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

When we’re finding the mental movements of identification and grasping to be fruitless, we stop. 

Lol, I wish.

Why so serious?

5 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Lol, I wish.

As soon as the mind sees that it is misperceiving something and hurts itself, it automatically stops this action and comes into harmony.
Either we have not really pierced into the heart of the misinterpretation or we are simply in the process of purifying the pattern. It's rarely a quick final release. But once it is truly seen, the days of the belief that took itself to be real are counted.

Edited by peanutspathtotruth

The collective Shift in consciousness is really happening. At first I was skeptical but there is no denying of this. I can see there is being a vibration separation happening. A lot of relationships are breaking, including mine. I can see people real intentions at first sight. They cant hide and lie anymore. I can see my fake friends and still accept them as they are. And I can see all my darkness rising aswell. I feel more alive and present out of nowhere. Sometimes I get into no mind and bliss states out of nowhere, which was not normal in the past. So, Yeah at this pace, by 2030 the world will be another thing. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

3 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

The collective Shift in consciousness is really happening. At first I was skeptical but there is no denying of this. I can see there is being a vibration separation happening. A lot of relationships are breaking, including mine. I can see people real intention at first sight. They cant hide and lie anymore. I can see my fake friends and still accept them as they are. And I can see all my darkness rising aswell. I feel more alive and present out of nowhere. Sometimes I get into no mind and bliss states out of nowhere, which was not normal un the past. So, Yeah at this pace, by 2030 the world will be another thing. 

I was skeptical, too, thinking that this is what humans have said at all times. But yeah, there is something actually taking place here, and it makes a lot of sense. The whole social circle that has evolved for me lately has been experiencing this independent of one another. It's truly like magic. I feel that only with this trust and surrender can we bring up the courageous love and strength we need to support everyone.

Edited by peanutspathtotruth

Maybe your own awakening is making it so. The appearances of others are waking up with you, confirming your inner sense of truth. Slowly but surely dissolving the separation. 

Maybe a single person getting enlightened is everyone getting enlightened. It just seems like there are some enlightened guys out there, because there is still an imagined separation happening from an imagined pov.

I was shocked hearing about this idea from Terence McKenna:

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

4 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

AMEN ❤️????

??❤️

3 hours ago, TheAlchemist said:

Maybe your own awakening is making it so. The appearances of others are waking up with you, confirming your inner sense of truth. Slowly but surely dissolving the separation.

That's exactly what it feels like. It is "we" as the only we there is.

Best post I’ve ever seen on Actualized, better than the OG Arzeal, lol. 

Glad to see @BipolarGrowth and I aren’t alone in our similar insights. 

Leo for some reason is not in that Turquoise mindset and thinks there’s no collective awakening, which is comical to me. He must be living in a box? Lol

Just because epistemologically, some people are losing their minds, doesn’t mean it’s permanent or a majority of the population. It’s the people with the biggest shadows resisting Truth. 

Amen, brother. 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

5 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

Just because epistemologically, some people are losing their minds, doesn’t mean it’s permanent or a majority of the population. It’s the people with the biggest shadows resisting Truth. 

Amen, brother. 

Yes, it seems like spiraling onto the brink of collective realization, the illusion keeps tightening. It's fighting for its made up life. We all have lost our minds through misperception - and that is okay. While we here and many others are starting to recognize that fact and are sobering up out of false beliefs, some of our brothers and sisters seem to have to sink deeper into illusion first. What else could we offer but love and understanding? ♥️

Amen ??

It is from best practice to always consider the possibility of projection.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)