Gregory1

People who do not use the word "God" are full of shit!

133 posts in this topic

i think spira is just trying to talk to as many people as possible, same with tolle etc.

and if he starts talking a lot about god then many people will get turned off and say see ya

God is a very humanizing term. I don't think it should be used. It'd be like calling a rock God, what you say is God is just literally existence.

If God as a deity existed, he would be part of existence and thus an element of that.

How can existence be called God? And why should we even give words to negatives, like "infinite peace" is merely the total lack of anxiety. Peace is not an emotion at all. Humans always feel some level of anxiety, ALWAYS we have some desire to do something or other, and so the absence of anxiety is so crazy to us that we think it's an actual separate emotion.

Infinite power is also just implied by infinity itself. Beauty is lack of rejection (I hate the way X or Y is).

The word has awful personifying implications, heavy historical meaning, and is wholly unnecessary. It shouldn't be seen as a being at all, it is a being and intelligent and all knowing only via its appearances through which aspects of infinity is realized. It's not even an it. It's also not just nothingness because it's also somethingness. Now there's no word. Infinity works if you accept finitude as one with infinity, since infinity necessitates finitude on various grounds which are easily explained.

These conversations sometimes remind me to potentially start thinking about an hypothetical bellow consciousness consciousness the absolute worse and lowest beyond the low; the ultimate lowest in the spiral dynamics; the godmother ultimate something something that can never even encompass anything whatsoever from sheer negative whateverness combination of attributes we don't like; it will be so low and so devilish that it doesn't even exist, then when I reach my ultimate 114 chakras god ultra love state after murdering my evil ego I'll go back to the lowest unimagined thing I imagined back then(right now) and hit myself with infinite love which will then nullify my infinite god super state back into writing this again and regretting typing it hehehe(devilish low tier spiral dynamics self cynical masochistic laugh).

God forgive me for my negativity in this post I have sinned.

1 minute ago, seriousman24 said:

God forgive me for my negativity in this post I have sinned.

"My Son, sorry but this is too much. Banned from heaven."

20 minutes ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

"My Son, sorry but this is too much. Banned from heaven."

"Oh wait, I AM MY SON!!!! " *faints*

Spira says you are God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Ah yes, nothing says you have felt infinite love like calling people "full of shit" for preferring to use different words.

Someone is full of shit all right 

@BipolarGrowth I don't get Frank Yang's anti-God thing. Gura's God and Yang's Natty State is two words for the exact same thing, surely. God is that which is beyond all beyonds blah de blah. Natty State has a similar enough definition. What's the big deal? Walks like a duck, talks like a duck, it's a duck. It's like Yang is trying to debate Gura, but puts his fingers in his ears and goes "la la la la la" when it's his opponents turn to speak. Top 10 stupidest supposedly-not-stupid non-duality wars since the burst of the tech bubble.

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Spira says you are God.

23 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Boom, Thank you!

God is not a concept and there is no going beyond it.

Whatever you think is beyond God, is you (God) imagining that.

@Leo Gura Hi, Leo. Have you heard of the Pure Land Jhanas? I've been wondering if maybe when you become conscious that you're God, what you're doing is rapidly constructing a highly multi-facetted (multi-factored in Buddhist terminology (jhana factors equating here to the many facets of awakening) custom/compound jhana. Have you ever thought of it that way? 

Is your psychedelic method neural annealing on 5MeO then rebuilding the new grooves in daily life by practicing Waking Up with Faith/Will?

4 minutes ago, softlyblossoming said:

@Leo Gura Hi, Leo. Have you heard of the Pure Land Jhanas? I've been wondering if maybe when you become conscious that you're God, what you're doing is rapidly constructing a highly multi-facetted (multi-factored in Buddhist terminology (jhana factors equating here to the many facets of awakening) custom/compound jhana. Have you ever thought of it that way? 

I have heard of them. But God is not that.

4 minutes ago, softlyblossoming said:

Is your psychedelic method neural annealing on 5MeO then rebuilding the new grooves in daily life by practicing Waking Up with Faith/Will?

I don't know what that means.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Spira says you are God.

Yeah but he also teaches that there are  other perspectives of God actually happening simultaneously which is not the highest realization.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't know what that means.

@Leo Gura

I loved your meditation advice on Curt Jaimungal's podcast, to still/silence thoughts - working wonderfully for me to rapidly induce awakenings on/off the cushion - takes me 10 minutes to brute force my way into awakening with this. Neural annealing is writing new, higher valance, neuronal pathways on the brain - so training ourselves to perceive/be a certain way by just doing/being it - which I imagine would be amplified on a psychedelic. So an example of neural annealing would be me bringing my mental activity to a very low level by silencing thoughts, and then just staying there and letting those new modes of being/perception be wired into the brain more deeply  :x 

Faith/Will is when you bring about a change in reality just by inclining to it (like imagining money in a lucid dream and it appearing, or willing yourself into positive emotions in daily life).

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God is not a concept and there is no going beyond it.

Whatever you think is beyond God, is you (God) imagining that.

@Leo Gura You missed my point. God, the concept and idea of God, is to be transcended just like any position. Infinity has no position. The words simply don't matter.

What transpires from the OP's post is attachment to the concept of God. Hence this claiming that people like Rupert Spira are full of shit.

When it's obvious that the people who don't use the word God are often talking about the same unspeakable infinite.

So yeah, what I say to the OP is: go beyond the concept of God, Reality cannot be captured by concepts.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

42 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yeah but he also teaches that there are  other perspectives of God actually happening simultaneously which is not the highest realization.   

‘Who’ ya talkin about & tellin that too then? xD

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE