Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Atb210201

Why would the Universe create the thought of a separate “me”?

23 posts in this topic

I’ve been thinking about Oneness and the Universe which is what everything is and there is only the Universe happening everywhere and so on great but there is this one question that I can’t get any answer for which is If everything is the Universe and there is actually no separate “me” and there is only the Universe then the thoughts are the Universe too so then Why would the Universe create the thoughts of a separate “me” and trick itself why would it do that for what reason or there is no reason for it what’s the point??

To have stakes in the illusion.

Many teachers would tell you they'd want to be lost in the illusion again, it's funny.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

"God made man in his image."

image (n.)

c. 1200, "piece of statuary; artificial representation that looks like a person or thing," from Old French image "image, likeness; figure, drawing, portrait; reflection; statue," earlier imagene (11c.), from Latin imaginem (nominative imago) "copy, imitation, likeness; statue, picture," also "phantom, ghost, apparition," figuratively "idea, appearance," from stem of imitari "to copy, imitate" (from PIE root *aim- "to copy"). https://www.etymonline.com/search?q=image

It's like paying a dime to copy a nickle when really, you're unlimited Currency. 

"I can't believe no one's ever thought of this before." 

It is pretty funny though. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Consept This is a good answer but it seems like a go to default answer to anything that's hard to answer sometimes

Just wanted to share this beautiful masterpiece here too

Hope you enjoy it ❤️

Thoughts of separate me are useful for survival and procreation of ... bodies & minds which have thoughts of separate me. It's a loop without a separate meaning.

Probably for entertainment.

A separate sense of self provides all the drama one needs to be really into story-telling.

Be careful of wanting a life without drama, it comes with heaps of responsibility :).

Why would an answer to this help you be more present and awake NOW? ???❤️

In some other configuration, maybe you’ll be asking this about why God make you One when there is also the Truth of Multiplicity? The Buddha said not to ask metaphysical questions but existential questions. Investigate what’s right in front of you. Or not. You’re just having fun either way. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY