Meliodas

How do I gain weight ?

63 posts in this topic

On 11/30/2021 at 2:07 PM, Ineedanswers said:

I understand leo.but being a fan of yours,You don’t seem like the person who would do anything without giving it 110% effort.since you overachieved in everything else you put your mind to (consiousness/pua) I wondered why you didn’t overachieve in weightlifting as well

I don't overachieve in everything. I am careful not to chase achievement just for sake of achievement.

btw do you still do any form of weightlifting/exercises?

Not at this time.

I have a squat rack and bench press at home though.

Do you put any effort into“looksmaxxing” Leo?

Not beyond grooming and dress.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura i know game is what matters most to attract a girl .And girls get more turned on by the emotions they feel and not just physicality(like guys)

but would you say a girl would enjoy being physical(sex) even more if the guy has a six pack/muscles? Or does having muscles not increase a girls enjoyment during physical activities?

Edited by Ineedanswers

8 hours ago, Ineedanswers said:

@Leo Gura i know game is what matters most to attract a girl .And girls get more turned on by the emotions they feel and not just physicality(like guys)

but would you say a girl would enjoy being physical(sex) even more if the guy has a six pack/muscles? Or does having muscles not increase a girls enjoyment during physical activities?

go out and find out

It's Love.