Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FlyingLotus

Where’s Emerald?

36 posts in this topic

On 23/11/2021 at 11:49 PM, Preety_India said:

She is living in the real world perhaps away from the chaos of the internet. 

A gentle wise soul. 

Oh I dunno, she could eviscerate you with logic :oxD The Xena, warrior princess of the spiritual community, imo.

14 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Oh God. Except we know how Daenerys got laid. ???

Buggeration, never seen an episode of GoT but I'm intrigued now, going off that comment.

What was it, Rohypnol?

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

57 minutes ago, Shin said:

Wow, she changed xD 

Lol!  Must be all the spiritual development.  So pretty...

39 minutes ago, RickyFitts said:

Buggeration, never seen an episode of GoT but I'm intrigued now, going off that comment.

What was it, Rohypnol?

Don’t want to give any spoilers, but the show in general has a lot of blood, boobs, dragons and sexual assault.  Let’s just say the show earns it’s R rating.

You can tell the author of the books, George RR Martin, is an avid scholar of history.  The books and the show are so politically realistic, which makes them great.  Most portrayals of history are very sanitized, with good and evil being obvious.  GOT shows how bloody and brutal history actually was, with different houses ruthlessly trying to secure power for their own survival instead of simplistic depictions of good and evil.  If you’re looking for a great show to watch I highly recommend it.

Edited by FlyingLotus

@hyruga

7 hours ago, hyruga said:

Emeralds are typically found in Colombia, Madagascar, Canada, Zambia and Brazil among other countries. Emerald can be found in a variety of rock types that include shale and limestone. Colombia is the largest producer of emeralds in the world followed by Zambia.

1154671500x1001-1024x683.jpg

Noice lol!

Those emeralds are similar to what my best friend has, but a bit lighter. They do look nice, but I'm a sapphire person more than an emerald.

4 hours ago, RickyFitts said:

What was it, Rohypnol?

I haven't seen it, I'm one of the idiots who read the books that will never be finished. xD He wrote them to get out of his system I guess, what he couldn't write for the screen. But then the times changes and people were like "this is just what we're looking for!". 

She was sold as a child bride into marriage by her brother. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

4 hours ago, RickyFitts said:

Oh I dunno, she could eviscerate you with logic :oxD The Xena, warrior princess of the spiritual community, imo.

What was it, Rohypnol?

If you do watch it, forget about season 7 and 8, and wait for the books to finish from that point on.

«She is my queen !»

Fuck this shit ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin How they tied up the white walkers was one of the most disappointing things for me. All this buildup just for one character to get a knife in the back, none of the complexity explored. So sad. 

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

Just now, Max_V said:

@Shin How they tied up the white walkers was one of the most disappointing things for me

Nice spoilers ???

I get the showrunners were tired, but they could like film like two more episodes so what you're talking about doesn't feel rushed, and also episode 7 fire fiesta, so it would at least make sense ?

God is love

And God in them

@Shin In my opinion what happened in season 8 should have been layed out with better detail and pace over 2 or more seasons. So many complex things just got forgotten or got one simple unbecoming resolution, those writers really did the whole thing dirty. 

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

In a person who is emotionally mature enough to sustain a long term relationship, looks and status are just the initial bar that has to be crossed. And for most people, that bar is analogous to where they are personally.“

Key Elements, ForestLuv, many others. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 hours ago, FlyingLotus said:

Don’t want to give any spoilers, but the show in general has a lot of blood, boobs, dragons and sexual assault.  Let’s just say the show earns it’s R rating.

You can tell the author of the books, George RR Martin, is an avid scholar of history.  The books and the show are so politically realistic, which makes them great.  Most portrayals of history are very sanitized, with good and evil being obvious.  GOT shows how bloody and brutal history actually was, with different houses ruthlessly trying to secure power for their own survival instead of simplistic depictions of good and evil.  If you’re looking for a great show to watch I highly recommend it.

Mm, I've heard it's a very sexy show. You'd think that alone would be enough to make me watch (what with me being a geezer an' all) and yet alas not. Does sound like an excellent show from what you've said, though maybe I'm too much of a delicate flower at the moment to be able to really appreciate it xD 

47 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

I haven't seen it, I'm one of the idiots who read the books that will never be finished. xD He wrote them to get out of his system I guess, what he couldn't write for the screen. But then the times changes and people were like "this is just what we're looking for!". 

She was sold as a child bride into marriage by her brother. 

Jesus H. Christ :o 

45 minutes ago, Shin said:

If you do watch it, forget about season 7 and 8, and wait for the books to finish from that point on.

«She is my queen !»

Fuck this shit ?

I'll keep that in mind, thanks for the heads-up!

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

2 hours ago, Max_V said:

@Shin In my opinion what happened in season 8 should have been layed out with better detail and pace over 2 or more seasons. So many complex things just got forgotten or got one simple unbecoming resolution, those writers really did the whole thing dirty. 

Pray for Martin to finish the last book before he dies ?

Spoiler : It's not going great ?

God is love

And God in them

@Emerald

Hi The Diamond Net ! :) How are you? :) I know that our only interaction here in Actualized.org is me talking to you about Pranic Healing and it was only a brief interaction but I would like to sincerely ask: How are you? :) 

@FlyingLotus seems to miss you very much. I hope you're doing okay. :) 

If you're wondering why I decided to message you in this thread, it's because I am just following my intuition. :) 

I hope practical matters aren't keeping you down too much. :) Suffering is temporary. :) Good things are heading your way. :)

The universe loves you. :)

8 hours ago, Federico del pueblo said:

@Aldrich

My beloved Aldrich. Why do reopen all these old threads? Lol.

I was just replying to threads if it felt right to do so. :) I'm done opening old threads though. :) How are you, @Federico del pueblo ?