Vivaldo

Do you hesitate to share Actualized.org with others?

33 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, FlyingLotus said:

I’d start with some of his early, short stage Orange episodes.  If they’re interested in meditation I’d introduce them to the meditation episodes too.  The clips channel is good as well.  (Don't know who the editor is, but they're doing an awesome job ?)

With some of the super metaphysical stuff I always tell them, if it’s helpful and feels right explore that.  If it’s too weird and out there focus on something else or the part of the episode you like.  Treat the "weird" episodes as thought experiments.

It helps if they’re already taking gateway drugs like Eckhart Tolle and Sadhguru.

They'll quickly see the new videos and be like "wtf is wrong with this person ? Is he a cult follower ?" xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 11/23/2021 at 0:01 AM, Vivaldo said:

I am sure this is a major problem for most of us today. We must openly talk about it now. We all have had that jackpot feeling after discovering Actualized.org and gradually we start to think of ourselves as higher than normies/non-actualizers, so we feel like if we share this channel with them we will not be special anymore in any way. 

Some people might only like this channel to be exposed to a small quantity of people which would serve their ego and preserve their uniqueness. The truth is that Actualized.org should reach to each corner of humanity.

We also sometimes hesitate to share it because we think that people will judge us. So what is right way to navigate around this problem?

I can understand your statements here, I tried to share it often in the beginning, never considered being judged but most people nearly everyone, was not too interested in it. As the years went by I started seeing my own growth become more developed than those around me. I stopped sharing it because I assumed others simply wouldn't understand this domain of knowledge as it took me years and being active with it to understand it. Further growth followed and now I think its a good idea to simply plant the seed in the minds of people. Going out of our way to get people to watch who aren't interested is a waste of time and not sharing it at all is a waste of potential humanitarian progress, Planting seeds is the way to go, When topics that Leo covers happens to come up in conversation with others, or when observing your own direct experience im sure you noticed content from his videos comes up. Find the video that relates to your conversation or your observation and introduce it to them. Also observe those you communicate with when you notice something in their life that relates to a video, bring it up to them and introduce them to the relating video and thats planting the seed, when it seems personal to their own direct experience it increases the chances of that seed growing, and them following along with Leos content, Then if their personality type resonates with the material they may naturally gravitate to more of it the way we all did. If not thats okay too, It keeps us engaged in noticing insights and allows for direct experience verification. Its a small role we can play to be a medium for this content to reach others around us, but it isn't something we need to focus on doing, just accept any opportunity to do so when it arises. As we all know most will not be very receptive to this type of content, a certain discernment on your part of screening people may be necessary but dont let that limit you and be mindful to not prejudge others, follow your intuition. You never know when you might be the catalyst to shift someone's thinking in a brand new way. 

Edited by Kamo

Focus on the solution, not the problem

No I never share Leo's videos because if I did then people would think that I was part of a cult.  My family already thinks I'm quite strange and they don't understand anything about me, and they think the reason why I went to a psychiatric hospital was because I watched this stuff.  So I feel very hesitant on sharing this material with anybody else...

My 777th post.

Edited by Loba

1 minute ago, Loba said:

No I never share Leo's videos because if I did then people would think that I was part of a cult.  My family already thinks I'm quite strange and they don't understand anything about me, and they think the reason why I went to a psychiatric hospital was because I watched this stuff.  So I feel very hesitant on sharing this material with anybody else...

777 posts, noice

1 hour ago, Loba said:

My 777th post.

I get scared if someday Leo gets sued for speaking so openly. I don't know how YouTube even allows his content..... Are his videos even monetized? 

I feel scared as if someday I will open YouTube to see 'this channel is not available in your country' or something along those lines. 

But I think so far even God is on Leo's side.

@Vivaldo Where are you from?

There are certain videos that are not that deep and still super valuable, and most people will find it useful if they listened to it

4 hours ago, Vivaldo said:

I get scared if someday Leo gets sued for speaking so openly. I don't know how YouTube even allows his content..... Are his videos even monetized? 

I feel scared as if someday I will open YouTube to see 'this channel is not available in your country' or something along those lines. 

But I think so far even God is on Leo's side.

It's just seen as empty/useless philosophy.

The cluelessness of stage orange is helping Leo to stay on business xD

God is love

And God in them

1 hour ago, Human Mint said:

@Vivaldo Where are you from?

There are certain videos that are not that deep and still super valuable, and most people will find it useful if they listened to it

I belong to the land of Gandhi

1 hour ago, Shin said:

It's just seen as empty/useless philosophy.

The cluelessness of stage orange is helping Leo to stay on business xD

Yeah but all the stuff he says are so against corporations and marketing. 

How come he gets ads on his videos.lol 

Doesn't YouTube review his content and be baffled by it......

13 minutes ago, Vivaldo said:

Yeah but all the stuff he says are so against corporations and marketing. 

How come he gets ads on his videos.lol 

Doesn't YouTube review his content and be baffled by it......

There are many channels that are way more inquisitive about that than Leo and they have no problems ^^

God is love

And God in them