Vivaldo

Do you hesitate to share Actualized.org with others?

33 posts in this topic

I am sure this is a major problem for most of us today. We must openly talk about it now. We all have had that jackpot feeling after discovering Actualized.org and gradually we start to think of ourselves as higher than normies/non-actualizers, so we feel like if we share this channel with them we will not be special anymore in any way. 

Some people might only like this channel to be exposed to a small quantity of people which would serve their ego and preserve their uniqueness. The truth is that Actualized.org should reach to each corner of humanity.

We also sometimes hesitate to share it because we think that people will judge us. So what is right way to navigate around this problem?

Sharing and expecting nothing in return i guess, not even that they watch the video. Some people simply wont listen to it even if you share to them.

I am pretty sure the talking head on black color ground appears on many people's youtube feed. It depends on whether the person wants to click on it.

Yes, because I worry that they'll think I'm into some freaky cult shit if I send them actualized videos. I don't know many people who wouldn't be freaked out by how radical Leo's content is. Most of my family is stage blue types.

Most people aren't gonna watch a 2hr+ video on God so it doesn't matter even if I share

Leo is quite popular on YouTube. Most people aren't exactly interested in stuff that Leo talks about. 

Most people are interested in empty gossip, social media chit chat etc. 

That being said, we aren't superior to normies. It's only a perception. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

nope lol. too mystical for me to share. only if they too are into mystical topics or i can tell their mind is non-judgemental/open-minded 

i've had some mystical friends ive shared it to fall in love with leo's content. but also simultaneously found them fall into some of the traps of leo's work 

i've also shared it with some people who think he's a cult leader lol... but since im so passionate about the topic he was open-minded to spiral dynamics and open to listening . even watched a few episodes. 

Edited by Jacob Morres

@Vivaldo Yes because the way Leo presents is so blunt and sometimes emotionally disturbing for newbies. (Like it was for me. :S

Most people won't take these ideas seriously (let alone do any growth) so it's a waste of time. The only way to share Actualized is to do it after slowly (over weeks and months) building-up a critical mass of interest in somebody who is already predisposed for this work. 

9 hours ago, Vivaldo said:

We also sometimes hesitate to share it because we think that people will judge us. So what is right way to navigate around this problem?

You don't need to share this channel per se. There are plenty of other teachers and books that talk about the same exact things.

The truth is that Actualized.org should reach to each corner of humanity.

I dunno about this.  It sounds too... religiony.  

I wouldn't say it's a problem.  

Usually I just tell people about it if they seem open to the types of things he puts up.  Which is very rare.  

I've probably told people more about Peter Ralston's stuff than Leo's cuz it seems more grounded and less "out there" and culty.  But even then, I probably told like 1 person about this type of stuff in the 6 months.  

I dunno, maybe I just don't have a big urge to share it.  

It gets enough ads n people aware of it anyway.  No need to wave a banner about it. 

Edited by Matt23

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

i would share to the person when he/she is ready to take or if they seem interested in those kind of topics .if they are in stage -blue most of them would ignore it , its better to introduce other self-help content which are typical stage orange than Leo's metaphysical stuff ,if they are in late stage-orange/green i would introduce actualized.org to them  

Of course I hesitate. Anytime I have done that, it ended up in me being the stupid one and I had to hear a looooooooong speech about how I am loosing my senses and how logic Is the only way in life.

I never do that anymore 

@Elham I got a guy to see Leo's channel and then they could not even complete one video and they already said that I am not interested. It was 1 hr 40 mins video called: what is the point of life?

Edited by Vivaldo

@BenG that I need to be more realistic and do not waste my time on this woo woo concepts. That I will be a drug addict and schizophrenic person in this path xD. And the funny part for people is that I study science xD

@Vivaldo well I learned my lesson and I would never talk about this stuff with anyone anymore. Do the same xD

12 hours ago, BenG said:

Leo's content isn't exactly mainstream, and probably shouldn't be. Not as an "ego thing" to keep it only among us "super-duper special non-normies". If that's how you see it, I would probably try to avoid that line of thinking. 

It shouldn't be mainstream because it's profoundly radical and almost nobody will be open to it. I bet if you start sharing Actualized.org videos around your social circle (especially the deep metaphysical ones) people will start thinking you've joined a cult.

Probably best to keep it to yourself unless you have friends who are interested in deconstructing reality at the same level. Those people can be pretty hard to find.

That's the reason I want a friend from actualized.org who can discuss this stuff with me over the phone.

44 minutes ago, BenG said:

Why not just discuss it on the forum?

Because typing sucks ?!

Yeah, I don't share this site at all. I tried to share it with other people but everyone I shared it with was not wise enough to see the immense value of this site. All it took for me was one scroll through the main YouTube channel through the list of videos and I instantly knew I should stick around.

6 minutes ago, AdroseAkise said:

Yeah, I don't share this site at all. I tried to share it with other people but everyone I shared it with was not wise enough to see the immense value of this site. All it took for me was one scroll through the main YouTube channel through the list of videos and I instantly knew I should stick around.

Same with me and I am gonna stick around till the time I die.

I'm not gonna bother. I don't know any people that would be able to appreciate it. I was already into this stuff in the past but still it grew on me over time. Only after i made the decision to buy the lp course caused by a combination of bad experiences the process started. 

I’d start with some of his early, short stage Orange episodes.  If they’re interested in meditation I’d introduce them to the meditation episodes too.  The clips channel is good as well.  (Don't know who the editor is, but they're doing an awesome job ?)

With some of the super metaphysical stuff I always tell them, if it’s helpful and feels right explore that.  If it’s too weird and out there focus on something else or the part of the episode you like.  Treat the "weird" episodes as thought experiments.

It helps if they’re already taking gateway drugs like Eckhart Tolle and Sadhguru.

Edited by FlyingLotus