Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raptorsin7

Questions About Kyle Rittenhouse

96 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

You know, I'm sorry for my attitude. I allowed my righteous indignation to get the best of me, and I was having fun with the sparring but I don't think I was being as helpful as I could have been.

I apologize for my attitude, passion as well, I was probably struck with my own reactiveness, lack of understanding for the perspective of the other and seeds of unprocessed personal anger, wrath and false sense of attacked fragile pride and dignity at the moment in replying to your post. In other words my own ego also got the better of me in replying to you, so I also apologize for that.

Although I disagree, I can appreciate the effort and sincerity you put into your post.

As well, I can feel yours as well and therefore respect it, so sorry for the projected and judgemental words from a place of bias on my part, since it comes from the place of sincerity ^_^

I also read you are trying to process emotions, it just so happens that I believe I've stumbled on an incredible emotional processing technique. I'd be happy to share it with you, if you want to stop my journal

Yes, I am, I am having a problems with several of those. Thank you for being understanding of that and for the compassion for the offered help and suggestion. I will check it out after I finish attending an online class I now have. Thanks again for the offered help and suggestion regarding dealing with my emotional problems that I have, really appreciate it and respect it on your part! ^_^

Edited by Fleetinglife

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

If you want a solid stage yellow perspective on this follow Destiny's commentary, he does a good job revealing stage green biases and bringing it to systems thinking.

Glory to Israel

15 minutes ago, Fleetinglife said:

Yes, I am, I am having a problems with several of those. Thank you for being understanding of that and for the compassion for the offered help and suggestion. I will check it out after I finish attending an online class I now have. Thanks again for the offered help and suggestion regarding dealing with my emotional problems that I have, really appreciate it and respect it on your part! ^_^

At the very least I can provide you insight into the emotional problems, because I am in the process of solving my emotional issues now and I have recently stumbled on a revolutionary approach to processing trauma

4 hours ago, Scholar said:

If you want a solid stage yellow perspective on this follow Destiny's commentary, he does a good job revealing stage green biases and bringing it to systems thinking.

While I agree with Destiny more than the leftists on this one he is mostly orange/green. 

Bookfucker has the highest perspective that I've seen. 

@Raptorsin7

On 11/23/2021 at 1:09 AM, Raptorsin7 said:

I have a few questions about the Kyle Rittenhouse case that I'm curious to hear opinions on. I believe he is innocent because he was aggressed upon and he had a right to defend to property and the community against the violence and rioting of sd red protestors.

If Kyle Rittenhouse was at the protest with the purpose to defend property and the community against violent protestors and looters, why is it unacceptable for him to be there? If the government did not respond to violence because of political fears and backlash, who is responsible for protecting and defending business's and property?

What is the alternative to individual citizens policing private property when the government will not take responsibility for the violence and looting? Is there an expectation that the community must accept loot and violence because there is some legitimacy to the protesting cause?

How would do you expect Kyle Rittenhouse to handle a situation where he is being aggressed upon by a stage red sociopath who is playing their own ideological war in their head? Kyle Rittenhouse did not go into the protest shooting at innocent bystanders and protestors. He was aggressed upon in both situations, and the logical response is to defend yourself against aggressors. He was seen running away, and still the bystanders chose to follow him and aggress upon him.

In my view this is stage blue (order and structure) responding to the toxic elements of red (looting and violence) in a protest.

I care about the truth and the reality of what happened. I am not ideological and I am open to being wrong, if my core assumptions and beliefs on the case can be challenged and moved.

It was unacceptable for him to be there because he had little training in handling his weapon, and for whatever reason, for a few moments, decided to patrol on his own without some members of the open carry group tagging along, which led to him getting chased by one of the three sd red rioters. whether he wanted to protect property, or was looking for trouble, he decided to split off instead of keeping close by to the group and that was one mistake. Also, part of the government did respond to the threat, the police force. All the police did at that time was hold the line, and enforced curfew. Most of the peaceful protestors left, but some of the sd blue to red protestors stayed, which the police forced them using some teargas and their vehicles onto the direction of the right wing groups like the blue lives matter group. Whether they knew the Blue group was in that direction or not is up for debate.

The alternative to individual citizens policing their own private properties is to have bigger, and more efficient government, like a version of the Chinese government, great surveillance systems and slightly better in responding and managing civil unrest, but mu rights might be infringed too much, and mu amendments might have to change a bit, so with that said, the Americans have the government system they have, which isn't the greatest, but they can at least offer insurance coverage, and you also have the right to sue each offender for damaging your property later and whatever crimes they did to you. Ideally, we have an A.I run government, Matrix style, but we get so triggered by China style government we are not ready for Robo Cop patrols yet.

How I would personally expected Kyle to handle the situation? I think he did alright, given the current situation, and handled himself in that combative situation well for someone with little training. Taking into account the other factors in that day, not just the Kyle incident, he would have done better if he stuck with the blue movement group, or paired up with a member. Ideally, some military experience and handling situations like this, past experience or pre planned, I think he would have avoided escalating the entire situation on his end. I can't say the same for the protestors who broke curfew, also the blue lives matter group who did break curfew too. I also think that the leaders of both of the movements should bear more responsibility by planning and organizing their movements and being strategic, making minimal mistakes like screening out their own members for more tendencies for violent behavior and have them stay in the main group, keeping their bad apples more in check. I view the Kyle situation as self defense, and would still charge him with some degree of manslaughter as he did take a life in self defense.

Funnily enough, this is actually a person who thinks he's stage blue acting blue values, but is really acting out stage red fantasy of potentially killing some protestors, responding to toxic elements of red, looting and rioting, in a protest.

Be honest, you can't handle the truth of being the fox when you think you're the chicken lol. But seriously, you view is partially true. The following videos do illustrate some consequences of why civilians, well trained, should conceal carry, and a video about the entire day.

and

31 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Ideally, we have an A.I run government, Matrix style 

Lmao this is too autistic to work. 

@Opo

7 minutes ago, Opo said:

Lmao this is too autistic to work. 

Mark my words, we are getting a better efficient government, with robo cops.

@Epikur  Wait you were banned? How long and what for? I thought you were taking a break from the forum, like Emerald and Forestluv.

Just now, Danioover9000 said:

@Epikur  Wait you were banned? How long and what for? I thought you were taking a break from the forum, like Emerald and Forestluv.

I got a one week ban I guess because I compared the Austrian vaccine mandate to fascism and other non lefty opinions.

5 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Raptorsin7

It was unacceptable for him to be there because he had little training in handling his weapon, and for whatever reason, for a few moments, decided to patrol on his own without some members of the open carry group tagging along, which led to him getting chased by one of the three sd red rioters. whether he wanted to protect property, or was looking for trouble, he decided to split off instead of keeping close by to the group and that was one mistake. Also, part of the government did respond to the threat, the police force. All the police did at that time was hold the line, and enforced curfew. Most of the peaceful protestors left, but some of the sd blue to red protestors stayed, which the police forced them using some teargas and their vehicles onto the direction of the right wing groups like the blue lives matter group. Whether they knew the Blue group was in that direction or not is up for debate.

The alternative to individual citizens policing their own private properties is to have bigger, and more efficient government, like a version of the Chinese government, great surveillance systems and slightly better in responding and managing civil unrest, but mu rights might be infringed too much, and mu amendments might have to change a bit, so with that said, the Americans have the government system they have, which isn't the greatest, but they can at least offer insurance coverage, and you also have the right to sue each offender for damaging your property later and whatever crimes they did to you. Ideally, we have an A.I run government, Matrix style, but we get so triggered by China style government we are not ready for Robo Cop patrols yet.

How I would personally expected Kyle to handle the situation? I think he did alright, given the current situation, and handled himself in that combative situation well for someone with little training. Taking into account the other factors in that day, not just the Kyle incident, he would have done better if he stuck with the blue movement group, or paired up with a member. Ideally, some military experience and handling situations like this, past experience or pre planned, I think he would have avoided escalating the entire situation on his end. I can't say the same for the protestors who broke curfew, also the blue lives matter group who did break curfew too. I also think that the leaders of both of the movements should bear more responsibility by planning and organizing their movements and being strategic, making minimal mistakes like screening out their own members for more tendencies for violent behavior and have them stay in the main group, keeping their bad apples more in check. I view the Kyle situation as self defense, and would still charge him with some degree of manslaughter as he did take a life in self defense.

Funnily enough, this is actually a person who thinks he's stage blue acting blue values, but is really acting out stage red fantasy of potentially killing some protestors, responding to toxic elements of red, looting and rioting, in a protest.

Be honest, you can't handle the truth of being the fox when you think you're the chicken lol. But seriously, you view is partially true. The following videos do illustrate some consequences of why civilians, well trained, should conceal carry, and a video about the entire day.

and

There's a lot of nuance to get into but it's unnecessary imo.

Fundamentally do you believe Rittenhouse acted in self defence and was thereby justified to defend himself?

This is point I'm trying to drive home, the other points don't interest me, although I agree there is more to discuss about gun laws, vigilantism etc 

@Raptorsin7

20 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

There's a lot of nuance to get into but it's unnecessary imo.

Fundamentally do you believe Rittenhouse acted in self defence and was thereby justified to defend himself?

This is point I'm trying to drive home, the other points don't interest me, although I agree there is more to discuss about gun laws, vigilantism etc 

I do agree that it might be too much context and nuance, but sometimes it's necessary to understand how outside factors shaped the situation that unfolded. Did you know that Kyle Rittenhouse was prevented from return to the blue lives matter group by police who're barricading that street, after Kyle wandered down the road to offer first aid to anybody hurt? That little outside factor implicitly allowed the situation to unfold.

On 11/25/2021 at 6:48 PM, Danioover9000 said:

@Raptorsin7

This video is also a good watch as well. Shows more about Kyle and Joseph.

I do fundamentally agree this is a self defense situation and he acted in self defense, 75% agreement. The other 35% comes from how he could've handled the situation a better way, like shooting at the legs instead of the center of the body for example, but the situation that unfolded is what it is, and despite how I think he lack official gun training, he sure showed his skill of handling that rifle from playing 1st person shooter games like Call of Duty a lot.

Other issues like vigilantism, gun laws and other relevant socio political issues I don't mind discussing if you want to or others want to.

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Raptorsin7

I do agree that it might be too much context and nuance, but sometimes it's necessary to understand how outside factors shaped the situation that unfolded. Did you know that Kyle Rittenhouse was prevented from return to the blue lives matter group by police who're barricading that street, after Kyle wandered down the road to offer first aid to anybody hurt? That little outside factor implicitly allowed the situation to unfold.

I do fundamentally agree this is a self defense situation and he acted in self defense, 75% agreement. The other 35% comes from how he could've handled the situation a better way, like shooting at the legs instead of the center of the body for example, but the situation that unfolded is what it is, and despite how I think he lack official gun training, he sure showed his skill of handling that rifle from playing 1st person shooter games like Call of Duty a lot.

Other issues like vigilantism, gun laws and other relevant socio political issues I don't mind discussing if you want to or others want to.

Yeah we not disagree on the fundamental issues. Those other factors are relevant and are worthy of their own discussion, but that's not my interest.

I am responding to those who were confidently asserting that Rittenhouse was clearly culpable and guilty of some form of murder. There was virtually 0 pushback and I guess people believed they were being honest and speaking the truth on the subject.

On 11/23/2021 at 8:53 PM, Zega said:

I don't think there's any doubt that the first guy he shot was deeply troubled, but if Kyle didn't bring a rifle to wave around he may not have lunged for his gun at all. I know this is speculation, but he was clearly upset at the mere presence of people there with rifles.

After he was shot, Kyle was then seen as an active shooter in the heat of the moment. If the one guy he shot that lived had shot Kyle first and killed him, then he may have also gotten off on self-defense for stopping a perceived threat. 

People like to hone in on the specifics, but this was a domino effect.

Yes it was a domino effect.

Looters and rioters chose to stay well past the police curfew when the vast majority of protestors had already left. The only purpose for looters and rioters to still be present was to engage in destruction of property, business's, and the community.

So the response to looting and rioting is for community members to take responsibility and protect their communities. 

Rosenbaum was a deranged lunatic and assaulted Rittenhouse, and likely had lethal intent. Why attack someone who is openly carrying a rifle when he had done nothing to provoke you? Assaulting someone who is openly carrying a weapon when he has not provoked a response is a demonstration of lethal intent.

Even the mob that rushed kyle claiming they were protecting the crowd from an active shooter. This is also a dishonest narrative. Kyle was running to the police, and his weapon was not drawn. You can see the police lights in the video. It is much more likely that these stage red looters and rioters were looking for an excuse to escalate against the blue lives matter group, and when they saw an opportunity they attacked them.

On 11/23/2021 at 8:53 PM, Zega said:

Can we at least agree open carrying in a protest/riot/unrest is stupid? Guns only escalate, and we can see that in the video where Rosenbaum is shouting at the mock militia before it all went down.

In a perfect world I would agree it is stupid. Can we also agree that looting, rioting, and destroying the community serves 0 purpose in furthering the aims and goals of BLM? 

Acting like degenerates only serves to embolden people against the goals of BLM. If someone destroys your community and claims to support that organization, how does that help said organization?

Quote by a user

There is really nothing I can say to you or anybody else that can’t see this as murder and terrorism, that is something they need to process in private with God or with a therapist. 
There is really NO point on rambling on and on until the post gets locked. 
Have a good night and may you and me find peace in our hearts. 

I'm sure there are many on this forum who share this view. 

To anyone who cares, this is the epitome of devilry. The truth is clear on this topic, and I have expressed it.

Attempting to shame people into changing their views by implying god sees this as murder and terrorism is really something.

Edited by Raptorsin7