Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raptorsin7

Questions About Kyle Rittenhouse

96 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Also, why did you choose to not answer my questions?

Isn't it obvious?

Just now, Opo said:

Isn't it obvious?

Not to me.

I don't know if he admits he's wrong, he thinks i'm a right wing troll, I'm not worth responding to etc

58 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

259758470_5164229696925801_4827841113421155636_n.jpg

If you can't see that this is saying that rioters are terrorists you need to go outside and touch some grass. 

3 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I don't know if he admits he's wrong

Ego won't let him. 

7 minutes ago, Opo said:

Ego won't let him. 

He likely has ideological presuppositions that underlays his entire paradigm around the issue. He cannot be truly honest because the truth will contradict his core beliefs. To him, he likely thinks he's arguing with a stone walll.

I do not have ideological presuppositions, I can be honest and see this situation for what it is. If i'm wrong I will simply admit I'm wrong.

I'm curious if anyone has the integrity to answer my specific questions honestly  

Edited by Raptorsin7

He didn't violate the letter of the law. But it sure isn't a good policy to allow for vigilante right-wing teens to patrol city streets. The whole point of government and police monopoly of force is to make it unbiased and neutral in enforcing laws. And while the police are not perfectly unbiased, a right-wing vigilante will be far more biased. Unbiased law enforcement requires serious training, maturity, experience, and accountability. It cannot be outsourced to 17 year old fools who's primary motivation is, "Guns are cool, bro."

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

He didn't violate the letter of the law. But it sure isn't a good policy to allow for vigilante right-wing teens to patrol city streets. The whole point of government and police monopoly of force is to make it unbiased and neutral in enforcing laws. And while the police are not perfectly unbiased, a right-wing vigilante will be far more biased. Unbiased law enforcement requires serious training, maturity, and experience. It cannot be outsourced to 17 year old fools.

So in this case where the government did take action due to politicians fearing backlash, what are the alternatives for business owners and members of the community?

if it was your neighborhood, would you be content watching the place go up in flames?

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

So in this case where the government did take action due to politicians fearing backlash, what are the alternatives for business owners and members of the community?

if it was your neighborhood, would you be content watching the place go up in flames?

You might have a point if Rittenhouse was defending his Mom's storefront from looters. But that's not what happened.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

You might have a point if Rittenhouse was defending his Mom's storefront from looters. But that's not what happened.

What difference does it make who's storefront he is protecting? Apparently he had family members and friends who worked and had business's in that area.

So only the actual business owner can protect their specific location? What about their friends, family etc?

I'll ask again, do you think that the community should have accepted the destruction and looting of their community, given the government inaction?

Also, where is responsibility on those who attacked Rittenhouse and escalated the situation?

@Raptorsin7 People break laws in my city every day. That does not give me the right to act as a vigilante or policeman. If law enforcement is inadequate then the solution is to improve and increase trained law enforcement, not to have random people deputize themselves as enforcers.

When people start deputizing themselves to enforce laws, gang warfare breaks out.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

@Raptorsin7 People break laws in my city every day. That does not give me the right to act as a vigilante or policeman.

Okay so you're saying that the community should accept the destruction and looting of their community and business's

So when the government does not enforce the law because of political ineptitude you will be content watching cities and neighborhoods go up in flames because only the government has the right to protect and defend the community?

This is easy to say when it's not your community being destroyed. I wonder how you respond if this happened in your neighborhood 

43 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

In the same way that you empathize with your mom's business blue people empathize with their communities businesses. 

I'm sure my dad would care a lot if his neighborhood was being destroyed and if the police wasn't doing anything he would. 

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Raptorsin7 People break laws in my city every day. That does not give me the right to act as a vigilante or policeman. If law enforcement is inadequate then the solution is to improve and increase trained law enforcement, not to have random people deputize themselves as enforcers.

When people start deputizing themselves to enforce laws, gang warfare breaks out.

That's a long term solution. 

But until that happens you might go bankrupt. 

@Raptorsin7 From what I know he's innocent, the rest is cope

Also here's funny meme 
IMG_1499.mp4
lmao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@Raptorsin7 

Just a question. Are you from a country where trust in law enforcement is low or law enforcement is corrupt or bad at their job? 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

12 minutes ago, Rilles said:

@Raptorsin7 

Just a question. Are you from a country where trust in law enforcement is low or law enforcement is corrupt or bad at their job? 

I live in Canada. And yeah I trust law enforcement.

Americans be like: 

"Wdym, it's completely normal if a 17 year old right wing militant walks into a protest, in a different city to protect property which isn't his own and no one asked him to protect, with an assault rifle and then uses 'self defense' by shooting at people. It's not against the law?!"  

Just now, Godhead said:

Americans be like: 

"Wdym, it's completely normal if a 17 year old right wing militant walks into a protest, in a different city to protect property which isn't his own and no one asked him to protect, with an assault rifle and then uses 'self defense' by shooting at people. It's not against the law?!"  

Who should protect property if the government refuses to intervene?

3 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I live in Canada. And yeah I trust law enforcement.

Got it! 

Dont look at me! Look inside!