Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
How to be wise

Those looking to do day game

11 posts in this topic

I recommend you check out the biggest libraries in your city. I’ve found some libraries that are swarming with college students, and I got dates on the first day that I went there. It’s exactly like you’re in college campus, except this one is open for everyone.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@Something Funny Since the place is so big, nobody really hears you when you speak.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

On 23.11.2021 at 0:31 AM, How to be wise said:

I recommend you check out the biggest libraries in your city. I’ve found some libraries that are swarming with college students, and I got dates on the first day that I went there. It’s exactly like you’re in college campus, except this one is open for everyone.

That feels very cringey to PurpleTree. Like invading her "safe space" like some vulture and can't even leave her alone in the library where she want to read and stuff.

But that's probably my problem

Yesterday i saw a very cute woman working at a pharmacy and thought wow imagine if i approached her at her workplace, that would be cray cray

4 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

I learned and realized, that overwhelming majority of what we consider "cringe" in our society, is nothing more than a bullshit fabrication of our minds.

Yup this is one of the paradigm shifting moments I had after doing many many cold approaches, if your a well groomed man, who approaches someone with a relaxed, confident, playful demeanor you'll actually make them feel very good.

Ive hardly ever got negative responses from cold approach, if the girl isn't interested i'd usually get the "im not intrested but your compliment was really thoughtful" or something like that and you move on.

Imagine if a chick came up to you while you were grocery shopping and introduced herself to you and gave you a genuine compliment, even if you didnt like her you would still feel happy, thats exactly how most other women are going to react if you do it right.

13 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

I learned and realized, that overwhelming majority of what we consider "cringe" in our society, is nothing more than a bullshit fabrication of our minds.

In other words, it's better to be temporarilly considered cringy and weird, than being a pussy and not progress in life.

Libraries seem like a better place to do this type of stuff, than street tbh. As long as you're not too loud.

Good observations here.... libraries or. similar are going to be feel a it safer for many women, as someone who approaches is less likely to do something crazy or be up to something siniser...

On 11/25/2021 at 2:04 PM, Bando said:

if your a well groomed man,

Why do people keep saying you have to be well groomed? Owen has a beard and a balding hairstyle that looks like shit yet he still pulls tons of chicks.

41 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Why do people keep saying you have to be well groomed? Owen has a beard and a balding hairstyle that looks like shit yet he still pulls tons of chicks.

If you mean RSD Tyler then it's probably because he is ten times more charismatic than the average guy.

Also he's got expensive clothes, so it's not the worst fashion. His beard is huge but well-groomed.

On 25/11/2021 at 8:53 PM, Knowledge Hoarder said:

In other words, it's better to be temporarilly considered cringy and weird, than being a pussy and not progress in life.

I needed to read this today... fear of being seen as a creep has been holding me back from getting back into daygame...  better to be judged by some people than to be frustrated and disappointed with myself... 

Libraries are still a thing?? O.o

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

22 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Being well groomed doesn't mean being handsome it means looking well kept and presentable, smelling good basic stuff.

Also don't get fooled by RSD's infield vids you don't see the dozens of blowouts they through to get one particular clip, I remember Tyler saying it took him 70-90 approaches to get a good infield clip, it was literally these peoples jobs to approach women