Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Endangered-EGO

How to align with God's will?

10 posts in this topic

Easy question.

How do I align my illusory free will, with god's will?

I've read in a book "conversation with god" that it's always the highest, most loving thought that should be followed.

Any other maps/ideas?

Well for one, recognizing God‘s will can’t be misaligned with in the first place.

In a more practical way, Bashar’s idea of following your highest joy in the best way you know how in a moment has always deeply resonated.

But removing the duality of you could have ever been misaligned is a necessary first step. 

9 hours ago, Endangered-EGO said:

I've read in a book "conversation with god" that it's always the highest, most loving thought that should be followed.

That would be aligning your will with the book author's will.

9 hours ago, Endangered-EGO said:

Any other maps/ideas?

You're looking in the wrong place, still trying to align your will with the will of the mortals.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

Surrender into your heart. There is no how. There is absolutely no how. Be willing to let go of everything. 

Have faith, trust and courage. 

Edited by Ry4n

16 hours ago, Endangered-EGO said:

Easy question.

How do I align my illusory free will, with god's will?

Any other maps/ideas?

if you are the thougtless choiceless witness

you are no longer contaminating reality with your ideas your concepts your perspectives

you are pure receptivity

you are blissing out and basking in the what is

this is all you need for god to use you in its continued shape shifting of the what is

you are now available to god

reporting for duty as it were

@Loba

God's will is the unique expression of your authenticity. Nothing more, nothing less. If that means infinite loving consciousness, cool. If that means fucking up, that's cool. If that means being unsure of what to do, that's cool.

Trust your resonance and relax. Nothing is "too good to be true" for God, for everything is imagination anyways. 

One definition of alignment is that you're never unaligned, because you're never disconnected from God.

Another definition of alignment is doing what's truly inspiring to you, which makes you feel joyful, ecstatic, passionate, and full of love and empathy, as well as the willingness to open up to the entire emotional spectrum.