Vivaldo

Let's destroy heightism together!

84 posts in this topic

I am not 5 feet 11, I am GOD:D

Edited by mamad

Guys and galls, take it from the positive side. 5'6 is basically 5'8 with special elevated shoes. 5'8 can be rounded up to 5'10, so you're basically 5'10. Oh look, your hair's kinda long, that's 5'11 already. And everyone knows that when you're a 5'11, you're basically 6 foot. Wait, you mean to tell me, that you've been measuring yourself with that innacurate tape your whole life? You have to be at least 6'5 then.

What I mean to say is that, you're really 7 feet long. You're welcome.

Edited by Knowledge Hoarder

33 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Guys and galls, take it from the positive side. 5'6 is basically 5'8 with special elevated shoes. 5'8 can be rounded up to 5'10, so you're basically 5'10. Oh look, your hair's kinda long, that's 5'11 already. And everyone knows that when you're a 5'11, you're basically 6 foot. Wait, you mean to tell me, that you've been measuring yourself with that innacurate tape your whole life? You have to be at least 6'5 then.

What I mean to say is that, you're really 7 feet long. You're welcome.

🤍 Love u

On 24/11/2021 at 9:12 PM, PurpleTree said:

it worked a little bit gave a little placebo of confidence but not great,

I think I would call it over confidence even though it's a placebo. 

Would that really help long term? 

INFJ-T loner... .shy girl..@marcel :x.............My name is Hannu. I'm reserved and shy and introverted and sensitive girl. Please be careful about how you talk to me. Only responds to respectful vibes. ✿۞✿•.¸¸.•*`*•✿✿۞✿✿•.¸¸.•*`*•.•✿☼۞۞☼✿•.•*`*•.¸¸.•✿✿۞✿✿

Quick access to journal entries