Vivaldo

Let's destroy heightism together!

74 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

I'm 6' tall and I strictly won't date a man shorter than me. This is only a recent standard I've implemented. 

May I ask exactly what is the psychology behind this standard you implemented..... Just curious.

Since I don't think men have a height standard for women they want to date.

Edited by Vivaldo

4 hours ago, Vivaldo said:

Since I don't think men have a height standard for women they want to date.

But men have other standards for women like big tits and beautiful cute face. Probably pale light skin as well.. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Probably pale light skin as well.. 

yea sure, that's why naomi campell is such a top model

Just now, PurpleTree said:

yea sure, that's why naomi campell is such a top model

And that's why she is so rare. There are videos online where models discuss how dark skinned models are discriminated against fair skinned models. 

And that is the reason why every year Miss Universe and Miss World titles are always won by women who have European features and never by black women. 

That's also the reason why when Hollywood recruits black actors and actresses it's usually the pale skinned black people whereas the darker skinned black girls  are usually not hired in music videos. There are videos on this subject as well. 

That's why Rihanna and Beyonce are so famous because they have European features and don't look at all like the average black woman on the street. 

That's why in Indian marriage ads, Indian guys are always stating - "I want a fair looking woman." 

All these pathetic fashion industries and corrupt Hollyweird oops Hollywood always seem to have a  standard black man like Will Smith or some black woman like Halle Berry just to show that they care so much about diversity that they somehow always seem to have a token black person as a representation in their kitty whereas majority of black people will always struggle meanwhile there will always be a token black man in every TV show, in every award ceremony, in every movie, in every fashion magazine because we care so so much about honoring diversity. 

That's why when you flip through a fashion magazine there is only one black woman on a page and 20 white females on all other pages. Just another example of how important it is to represent at least, and I mean it, at least one dark skinned person in every project just to demonstrate how much we actually care, that you could only come up with one name of a black woman in the fashion industry. 

Naomi Campbell has herself talked about the discrimination she faced in the fashion industry. 

You won't have such a beautiful privilege of what it means to be treated as undesirable in the world because you are a white man. Nobody is going to question your skin color or automatically assume shit about you. 

Not trying to offend you but just stating that reality is quite harsh for non white people in this world when it comes to beauty standards, appearance and self esteem. 

Indian marriage ads are full of potential grooms asking for a pale skin girl and dark skinned girls usually get rejected in huge numbers (thanks to colonialism and white Supremacy, for  ingraining an inferiority complex in former slave nations that only white skin superior) 

So when an Indian guy opens a topic about heightism, maybe he should also open a topic about darkism and let the world know that in India there a is massive disease called colorism and how dark skinned women are always looked down on and rejected in dating whereas fair skinned women are preferred because it makes them feel like they are marrying a white woman. 

Enough said. 

11 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Just curious, why is that? Since you say that this standard has been implemented recently, that would entail that you used to date shorter guys.

I need to feel like my man is physically bigger than me in multiple ways

I didn’t have standards on this before because I was stuck in scarcity and neediness mindsets

"You Create Magic" 

9 hours ago, Vivaldo said:

I don't think men have a height standard for women they want to date.

I’ve met met lots of guys who only like short girls or who feel weird around tall girls.

"You Create Magic" 

Personally I don't like girls taller than 5'10"

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

There is nothing worse than seeing a girl taller than you and feeling like you cannot date her because most girls do not date guys shorter than them... :(

1 hour ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

I’ve met met lots of guys who only like short girls or who feel weird around tall girls.

i think it's really weird to see very tall guys with very short girls

i like tall women

also i was joking about height preferences

i don't really care what anybody's preferences are

wether they're height preferences, body shape preferences, race preferences, skin complexity preferences, religious background preferences, richness preference etc.

doesn't matter either way

2 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

i think it's really weird to see very tall guys with very short girls

i like tall women

also i was joking about height preferences

i don't really care what anybody's preferences are

wether they're height preferences, body shape preferences, race preferences, skin complexity preferences, religious background preferences, richness preference etc.

doesn't matter either way

Well that's very high conscious of you, I like your open mindedness on that. I'm very much that way, at the end of the day I just don't care about these preferences as long as someone clicks with me and I'm happy with them. That's all that matters, even if the guy is shorter than me, it just doesn't matter. This does not mean that I have zero standards, it's just that I don't believe in superficial standards. I have other standards like moral character and behavior. If he is a good guy and treats me with respect, that is enough for me. 

maybe become a movie director and portray shorter guys as sexy and attractive in them

Edited by Jacob Morres

German saying: "Für jeden Topf gibt es einen passenden Deckel."

Translation:"There is a matching lid for every pot."

Suppressing and denying sexual, intimate desire will backfire.

you can date very beautifull women even if you are short (I know a friend who does). The real problem is that who think you don't deserve them or that you are in general not very attractive to women, but then focus maybe on the things you can affect.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Personally I don't like girls taller than 5'10"

3 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Personally, as long as the girl is not taller than me, meaning 6'3 and beyond, then I wouldn't mind.

obama-sweat-meme-generator-imgflip-54330382.png

All my wings are better than me with girls and all of them are shorter than me.

Game > height

7 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Well that's very high conscious of you, I like your open mindedness on that. I'm very much that way, at the end of the day I just don't care about these preferences as long as someone clicks with me and I'm happy with them. That's all that matters, even if the guy is shorter than me, it just doesn't matter. This does not mean that I have zero standards, it's just that I don't believe in superficial standards. I have other standards like moral character and behavior. If he is a good guy and treats me with respect, that is enough for me. 

personally i do have preferences. i was saying i don't mind if someone else also has their preferences.

like why would i get mad/sad etc. if someone likes strawberry ice cream more than pistachio ice cream, even though pistachio is clearly superior.

but i do hope as i get more conscious that i'll have less preferences etc.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

All my wings are better than me with girls and all of them are shorter than me.

Game > height

i wonder what happened to the pakistani guy you talked about in the first episode

who thought he owns everything

probably got married

1 minute ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Probably got his ass beat somewhere. That's a dangerous level of confidence to have. You piss off wrong people, and you're done?

i hope not

i was actually trying if i can apply that "technique" of owning everything

because IF you're god, then you are everything, dream everything, could also in a certain way say own everything if you're not a devil about it

it worked a little bit gave a little placebo of confidence but not great, it's probably a feeling that you have to grow up with or learn over a long period of time and really ingrain,  than just hear in a video and try to apply it

9 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

@PurpleTree Yeah, there has to be a level of delusion to fully adopt that mindset. Because of course, you don't and can't really own everything, in a finite selfish form.

you know i've heard that according to "studies" most optimists see the world as almost too good.

so that's also a form of delusion but a beautiful one.

1 hour ago, PurpleTree said:

you know i've heard that according to "studies" most optimists see the world as almost too good.

so that's also a form of delusion but a beautiful one.

The Truth is that everything is always Good.

The delusion is when you find problems in God's creation.