mmKay

Best " 9-5 " to consistently get laid. ( for experience)

11 posts in this topic

As it was mentioned here before , the single most important action to get results with women is to consistently expose yourself / socialize with lots of single girls. 

I've been thinking, and in my case I'll need to keep some sort of 9-5 for many more years to come before I make it rain with my LP ( hint; it has to do with helping men to evolve by fixing their mindset bout grils, dating , sexuallity, and more personal dev stuff, etc - I really have been put on earth for this cause) 

If what I decided I want to do is master personal dev, social skills, dating and Game ( with a spirituality background)  it would be wise from me to structure my life in a way I get to practice these skills as I go on with my day. Day by day. 

I'm a severe introvert but I love nightlife and I got out of my shell some years ago ( WIP) so I thought about switching my 9-5 to clubbing for some years.  That would be promoter / bartending / or whatever other jobs there are in the industry, I don't even know. 

Im open to other ideas as well, so if anyone wants to share their opinion about the topic now is your chance ;)

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

@mmKay but if you are a bartender, how would you approach women? You would have to make so many drinks.... Lol

13 minutes ago, Vivaldo said:

@mmKay but if you are a bartender, how would you approach women? You would have to make so many drinks.... Lol

Cold approach is only one of the facets of getting good with women

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Working as a club promoter, bartending, working in any retail stores specializing in womens clothes, personal trainer, being a male stripper, basically anything where a majority of your customers are women and your allowed to talk to them without it being weird.

@Bando I can see how a bartender or club promoter could get away with it. But what about retail shit? How could one go about chatting up stacies in a flirty man to woman way without it being creepy and or grounds for termination?

I think he means that e.g. bartending enables him to just be around attractive girls a lot, even if it's just the hot co workers, dancers or whatever, so he can desensitize.

But also bartenders get a lot of attention from the girls in the bar, often collecting a lot of numbers.

Bartending and sales to women are probably the most obvious.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Women’s department store like TJ Max or Ross can work especially if you’re rather attractive, as basically all of even your coworkers for God’s sake will be female. But that’s a rather low paying job and I can’t quite really recommend it.

Edited by The0Self

I worked in Apple store doing sales and I must say this job was great for me in discovering that me too, I could become great at talking and flowing with women. Working there allowed me to get into a social flow every single day and it gave me high situational confidence and embodiment in the workspace. Women were noticably attracted to me there and it was all so easy. I could experiment with a lot of dynamics because I felt supported by the environment which grounded me out. I could experiment with teasing, cockiness, playfulness, relating, building rapport etc. 

But it was more situational attractiveness rather than core attractiveness that you develop there. You have a reason to talk to women there so the tension is lower and you avoid a lot of vulnerability in this way which limits you. In the end you have to allow yourself to be vulnerable outside of that work container and become your own container. There's much more growth to be found in doing cold approach, but you can definitely find a lot of value too in getting a job that involves talking to a lot of women. It gives you momentum.

So sales is great, and I imagine bartending is the same or better.

Edited by JonasVE12

Bartending 100%

Every woman in the club buying their own drinks has to talk to you, and it's an environment where it's acceptable to be a bit more flirty than what you'd normally get away with. You can just throw out hooks and if a girl bites, great. If not, she'll just brush it off as a joke and walk away, no big deal. But you get hundreds of chances per night.

Women strike out too, and when it's last call and she has no other guy to go home with, an attractive bartender seems like a viable option.

Alternatively, maybe being a musician and having groupies if you already have musical talent. I wouldn't devote years to it if you can't already play an instrument though.

56 minutes ago, JonasVE12 said:

I worked in Apple store doing sales and I must say this job was great for me in discovering that me too, I could become great at talking and flowing with women. Working there allowed me to get into a social flow every single day and it gave me high situational confidence and embodiment in the workspace. Women were noticably attracted to me there and it was all so easy. I could experiment with a lot of dynamics because I felt supported by the environment which grounded me out. I could experiment with teasing, cockiness, playfulness, relating, building rapport etc. 

But it was more situational attractiveness rather than core attractiveness that you develop there. You have a reason to talk to women there so the tension is lower and you avoid a lot of vulnerability in this way which limits you. In the end you have to allow yourself to be vulnerable outside of that work container and become your own container. There's much more growth to be found in doing cold approach, but you can definitely find a lot of value too in getting a job that involves talking to a lot of women. It gives you momentum.

So sales is great, and I imagine bartending is the same or better.

Interesting post, I like your thoughts on this especially the part about how the job acts as a container and it can help you develop your own.