Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JJfromSwitzerland

Club game

5 posts in this topic

Since the how to get laid is the latest video series of Leo and he talks a lot about going into clubs, I am wondering how can you get laid by going in clubs?

The dates I get come from online game, approaching women in daytime in the city and social circle. I am pretty happy with my results in these areas but in the club, I almost never got laid all the years I went there. I made out a couple of times in a club but that was the exception when I went there and I really suck at pulling a woman from a club.

Most of the times when I go in a club, I'm having fun dancing. Yesterday I went to a club again but there were more men than women and only a handful women I am attracted to but these women already had 10 guys before me hitting on them. That's almost all the time the case.

So what is the secret of "club game"? Having fun only is one point but not all of it....

4 minutes ago, JJfromSwitzerland said:

So what is the secret of "club game"? Having fun only is one point but not all of it....

Having fun but also approaching and not being needy, building a connection

seems like i can give great tips, following them my own not so much :P 

The secret to club game is: live in a city with good clubs. If the clubs in your town suck then it won't work so well.

Also, you gotta get really good at pulling. Pulling is a whole skillset onto itself. It is not at all like doing dates. You have to get really experienced at leading and handling logistics bullshit.

But once you learn that, it's actually easier and faster to pull than to date.

But hey, nothing wrong with dating if that's what your city allows.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You need to go to the good clubs where you are. Your city may not have good clubs. Sausage fest clubs are the worst. Nightclubs are not like that where I am so I'm lucky. Just the shitty tourist ones will get like that here at like 4am as the doors are closing and the last round of guys that didn't find anyone are holding out lol. A good club will have an equal mix of men and women and the vibe won't be that feeling of thirsty dudes running around fighting over what few chicks there are. The vibe is shot if it's tons of dudes and only a few girls that are kinda weirded out by all the sausages coming up to them. The worst. Such establishments are a rarity where I am thankfully. 

There are basically two sorts of clubs

Table heavy clubs - These ones will have tables you spend extra money to sit at and drink at and impress the people who don't have a table. They will also have a VIP section usually with more tables. These clubs in general are kinda awful to go to alone. It's possible but it's not fun from my experience. They will have a dance floor of course but depending on the venue and the vibe it may be real table heavy and people will be in their own groups.

Disco clubs - These are your classic club. A bar and a huge dance floor, maybe some places to sit off the to side. People at these clubs are usually more into the music that is playing and focused on dancing. These are my personal favorite type of club as I love Techno and House. I've gotten a lot of action at these type of clubs. They are just fun! 

I would say go out and explore what clubs you like and get an idea of the venue and the vibe of the nightlife. You realize having fun is a very important key factor. From there it's just talking to girls at the club and enjoying yourself, always move things forward at a pace that feels right. You get a feel for it with just experience. When you start having good conversation, making out or grinding with more girls at the club you just build up this sort of intuitive knowing when it's time to order a taxi and guide them back to your place. I think you need to start with just finding good clubs first.