Karmadhi

How to get let in clubs solo

91 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Everyone knows about Vegas's reputation so I bet lots of woman purposely avoid Vegas, maybe there is a Vegas 2.0 that is prime for game that most people are unaware of.

Dude, you don't get it. The reputation is what draws the girls in! Hot girls love sex.

When they come to Vegas they don't feel judged. So they let loose.

Have you done a lot of travelling? I wonder how game changes according to different cities. I bet the quality of woman varies strongly across different cities and countries too.

Have you thought about moving out of Vegas? I bet there are better places for game and lifestyle than Vegas, and your business is completely remote.

I've gamed in Dallas, Austin, LA, Phoenix. Some of those are great. Austin is fantastic. LA is killer for day game. Phoenix has lots of hot girls. Dallas is challenging, very social circley.

Wings tell me Miami is amazing. Incredible quality of girls.

There is no place in the world better for hardcore game than Vegas. Dating is better elsewhere.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Dude, you don't get it. The reputation is what draws the girls in! Hot girls love sex.

Good point.

What is the psychology of girls who are fun to go out and pull, specifically in Vegas?

Is it business woman looking to blow off steam? Girls trips? 

Have you noticed any common threads in girls who were really fun and you had a good time with, compared to woman you wouldn't want to see again etc

I go to a local Salsa nightclub that offers free dance lessons.  Get in free.  Plenty of women.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

@Raptorsin7 All girls like to have fun, let loose, and get emotional with cool guys. There isn't some special breed of party-slut girl. All professions, all ethnicities, all nationalities. They all like fun.

1 minute ago, Jodistrict said:

I go to a local Salsa nightclub that offers free dance lessons.  Get in free.  Plenty of women.  

That's a good strategy.

When I was in vegas there was almost an attractive girl every few minutes I could find it seemed like. I spent a week there and encountered the most amount of attractive girls I have seen in my life time lol. 

I see certain times of the year I can literally fly down there for $60 and some nice hotels are literally like $50 a night. I plan to go back and practice some game at some point. Although, I might move to a larger city to practice first. 

@Leo Gura Have you every found high volume of girls that are near tier 2 devlopment?  

6 minutes ago, Average Investor said:

@Leo Gura Have you every found high volume of girls that are near tier 2 devlopment?  

Hehe, forget about it.

Time to learn game in Vegas

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

@Leo Gura arent your logistics bad for game now? I thought you live like out in middle of the desert now. I guess you go for hotels to pull? 

I kinda wish i lived next street of all the clubs lol

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

16 minutes ago, mmKay said:

@Leo Gura arent your logistics bad for game now? I thought you live like out in middle of the desert now. I guess you go for hotels to pull?

I'm not that far. It's not ideal but workable.

I don't get why nobody talks about salsa dancing. There is always a shortage of guys with salsa dancing. You get instant report. And most girls go there to find a boyfriend. With the new lockdown the clubs are closed so I don't have an option anyway. You hit two birds with 1 stone: learning to dance and socializing. It is like shooting ducks. Why go to fucking expensive clubs? Here in Europe hot girls are everywhere. 

Edited by StarStruck

1 minute ago, Tangerinedream said:

Exactly. It’s basically an American and British thing going to these big expensive clubs.  Even The biggest clubs in Berlin are like 20€ to get in. People are more serious about the music there, but at least you will meet more real people rather than fake pretentious types. How can you even be yourself? You have to put on an act around those people. 

Distances in the US are bigger so people are spread over the land and so are the hot girls. There are a lot of fat women in US compared to Europe. Guys are willing to pay more to get in a room with the fancy people. 

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

$150 cover for Vegas club is not unusual on Fri/Sat with a good DJ.

DJs here are worldclass.

Sometimes the cover will be $250+ for top-notch DJ like Calvin Harris. I saw Calvin Harris last week. Steve Aoki last night was $180.

Cover for Drake was $500.

Most nights I get in free as a local or with girls. Lesser DJs are usually $60-80.

Clubs in Vegas are the best in the world. So many hot girls it's like paradise, and many of them are looking for dick same-night. Easiest place in the world to pull. Girls here are wild and insanely hot by the hundreds.

I'm a bit confused. Are these girls so rich that they can afford these entry  prices every week? And they also fly in to these places just for sex? But why would these party girls spend so much money just for sex? It doesn't make sense. They can be with any guy who lives around them and have sex with them for free. Why would these women pay so much every week for sex? Are they sex workers, high class models, or simply very rich women or are these women looking for something more other than sex, like getting some millionaire? 

@Tangerinedream are these super rich girls or something? How does someone spend that kind of money?

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I'm a bit confused. Are these girls so rich that they can afford these entry  prices every week? And they also fly in to these places just for sex? But why would these party girls spend so much money just for sex? It doesn't make sense. They can be with any guy who lives around them and have sex with them for free. Why would these women pay so much every week for sex? Are they sex workers, high class models, or simply very rich women or are these women looking for something more other than sex, like getting some millionaire? 

The girls don't pay these prices, lol

3 minutes ago, something_else said:

The girls don't pay these prices, lol

If the girls don't pay for it,then how do they get entry into such expensive clubs? And of course if these girls fly in to be at such places, aren't they at least paying for the flight tickets? And what's the motive for these girls to come to such clubs in the first place? 

If these are hot girls, then hot girls can literally get any guy for sex. Why would hot girls come to an expensive club for sex? Something sounds fishy. 

Edited by Preety_India

Just now, Tangerinedream said:

Well I think the point is that because they are models that they don’t pay anything because they get free entry and guys are buying them drinks. So yeah you basically need a lot of money to attract these girls.

Now it makes sense lmao. 

I was thinking that these girls are paying to be there. So I was wondering why would a girl spend so much money just to meet a guy Lmfao!! 

Just now, Tangerinedream said:

They basically get a free night out, so even if they pay for a flight ticket that’s all they’re paying for. They don’t do it just to meet a guy, they also just want to get dressed up and party with friends, and have a free night out in Vegas. 

I see now. 

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

Why go to fucking expensive clubs? Here in Europe hot girls are everywhere. 

And most of them are down to fuck just as much in Vegas but it takes a somewhat different approach. You find yourself getting laid a lot the more authentic you are, a balance between fuckboy and boyfriend. This is the reason I'm not a fan of US Vegas game, because it's just that, pure fuckboy GAME. Nothing wrong with developing those skills. They are actually important to have. I've developed my fuckboy side quite a bit already so now I enjoy having a balance. The skillset is raw because the window/context is much more narrow. ONS game is another way to describe it. It's fine for a summer holiday but if this was the only avenue in my city to get laid I would get sick of going out. 

53 minutes ago, Tangerinedream said:

Exactly. It’s basically an American and British thing going to these big expensive clubs.  Even The biggest clubs in Berlin are like 20€ to get in. People are more serious about the music there, but at least you will meet more real people rather than fake pretentious types. How can you even be yourself? You have to put on an act around those people. 

Agreed, this is why I don't vibe long term with Vegas. I've never been but I can just tell by seeing youtube videos it isn't my vibe. It would be fun for sure. I could see it being a decent place to go to for a few months to have some sex and just have straight fun for a few months but it isn't a long term place for me.

These table heavy clubs are more of a US thing. The reason being because the country went through a huge ego backlash after disco where nightclubs were basically labeled "gay", lots of homophobia and racism around it, Disco Demolition Night, etc. Because of this the classic night club hasn't really evolved since in the US. It continued in Europe but died in the US. Also why Electronic music is awful in the US and rarely curated well (it's just starting to improve). So your sort of classic night club fell off, so in order for this business to stay afloat they introduced tables and vip sections, a sort of tier list in the club and entice patrons to spend on them. It changes the vibe tbh. You really have to spend a decent amount of cash just to meet hot girls in the US clubs vs Europe clubs, it's kinda a fucked up genius how someone in the US was able to figure out how to monetize that so heavily. No goddamn way is Steve Aoki worth $180 to see xD

Edited by Lyubov