Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zedman

Egotistic implications of absolute infinity

3 posts in this topic

Always fun to do a mental masturbation on absolute infinity. Let me set you up before we proceed. Think and imagine deeply what IS absolute infinity and what could we find in it? If i got it correctly it has EVERYTHING, right? So whenever I let my imagination loose I can be sure it has/is/will happen?

1)So it must mean there is a place where I am in my current ego state and at the same time in creator mode (basically paradise). I would summon and experience whatever I want while doing it from this body and through being this human I currently am. Nice.

2)So it also must mean there is a place where I am experiencing 10 thousand years or non-stop torture (basically hell)? Not nice.

3)Now with this logic you can be absolutely sure that there is an anthropomorphic entity watching every second of your life on its TV. Why would it not be in the infinity? Wave your hand and say hi :D

4)Do you think things repeat themselves in infinity? In other words is every moment unique? I have a sense there is no need for something exactly the same to be created twice but at the same time its infinity it has to have everything, even infinite amount of the same thing.

I call in this thread to contemplate, share Ideas or just entertain each other with more ridiculous examples of what could we find inside infinity.

@Zedman This is my exact thinking process on the matter. Especially if I have to go through all of infinity several times, not looking forward to being some bitter and miserable human if it's truly unavoidable. Also how can it truly be infinite? It can't contain a baby being tortured for a thousand years as there needs to be growth into love not just meaningless suffering, so not everything I can imagine now exists somewhere, do you think it is an infinity WITH parameters? Leo did say it is biased towards love. I've only done shrooms I'm sure I will laugh at my silly questions once I go deeper with ayahuasca.

@Zedman I think there is some weird stuff in there too, like whole new categories of experience, there could be something sort of like "Humor" but a more extreme form. I also imagine geometry exchanging novel forms of pleasure, no subject and object, just a mess of perceptions and states of infinite enjoyment.