yolosmoothie

What kind of girl do you want?

61 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

@Salvijus I don't like only teens. 

Okey fair enough ? I bet you have good qualities also and you're a great guy in reality. All people have both, just don't defend the low ones ? that is the way forward.

Regards ?

Edited by Salvijus

5 hours ago, Shin said:

One who's both super feminine but not crazy as hell.

Probably'll have to travel to another planet for that folks !

travel to uranus

3 hours ago, Salvijus said:

See when you something like that, the reason it triggers people is because when someone sayes I like only teens, it a clear statement that, that person doesn't care about woman's inteligence, personality, love and care, or any other higher conciousness quality, he cares only about the body and sex. It's indirect and subtle implication here. And people find that creepy and apeish and low conciousness, which is true imo.

But of course I'm not judging. We are all creepy, disgusting, arrogant people myself included. Nobody here is perfect. The main point is that you're honest about your shortcomings and aware about the lowlyness of it without trying to defend that having low conciousness qualities is a great thing. Nothing wrong with being little unevolved as we all are to different digrees. Just don't make it into something precious that needs to be protected.  

?

@Salvijus I couldn't agree more ❤️ The first paragraph articulated so well something I've been feeling as off-putting, but didn't know quite why.  And also I find it funny that we can be pure selfless beautiful unconditionally loving spirit, but also selfish, animalistic, horny humans. That's part of what makes dating so strange for me

Edited by yolosmoothie

Most important thing for me is that she makes me feel good

Edited by yolosmoothie

9 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

travel to uranus

Not enough sun over the year over there, and I heard women don't wash often too.

:(

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Many interesting responses here. Makes me reflect and recognize more what I feel attracted to and enjoy in girls  

9 minutes ago, yolosmoothie said:

Most important thing for me is that she makes me feel good

*guru voice*

hey there young grasshopper guy, the good feeling must come from within not from outside sources

heroin also makes you feel good but it's not from within

Edited by PurpleTree

@PurpleTree haha great song ??It's okay I'll just use spirituality to justify it. There is no  inside and outside, there is just the flow of life. And the flow of life wants to inject heroin.

Edited by yolosmoothie

I want a girl that is seriously tasty. A girl who’s whole body and energy is radiating juicy femininity. I see some thick glossy lips. A booty that lends itself to be grabbed and slapped appropriately, nice and curvy.

The look in her eyes is strong, confident, embodied, loving, giving. She has a lot to offer and is here to give, but she isn’t here to play around with bullshit. Her gaze looks right into my soul, because is she fully connected to hers.

She allows herself to melt into surrender and love as I hold her. Her body is radiating pleasure. She is like a juicy peach that wants to be bitten into.

Her heart is so open it scares me. She is so vulnerable and fearless. Love pours out through her arms as we hold eachother. I can feel it break down my own barriers as I match her love. It brings tears into my eyes to hold her.

She is free, we are free. There are no expectation games, a need for the other to act in a certain way. Being together naturally emerges effortlessly and timelessly.

Realizeyourgrowth.com

chemistry, in my experience, tends to defy all the ticks I may or may not put in my checklist of 'ideal' criteria for a partner... the ones who I have really had an amazing time with, and had a deep connection with, have often not really fit any of the traits I might have included in an 'ideal partner' description.... and chemistry has been what drives the passion, and the fun...

3 hours ago, BenG said:

@Identity Dayum!! O.o

He knows how to write what he wants. 

Everyone can do that too, about anything. Feel into it as if it's already here and less thinking about what you don't want and passing it off as what you want. :)

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

A heard a “hot witch girlfriend” is the rolls royce of a girlfriend. I want the best, so suppose that’s what I want.

On a serious note. A friend I enjoy sex and cuddles with. Bonus points if she really likes what she does for a living.

Edited by Spiral

On 11/20/2021 at 6:51 AM, Yarco said:

depends what I'm using her for

Using her? is she a chair? a table? a vase?

What about using you? Or even better, cutting your stick into 2 parts?

Is that a proper use of you?

13 minutes ago, Random witch said:

cutting your stick into 2 parts?

Longitudinal cut, or across?

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

24 minutes ago, Random witch said:

@Gesundheit2 I don't know, it's a personal preference

Wrong.

Depends on what you're using it for.

1 minute ago, BenG said:

What does that mean? What would be the different uses? ?

Well, I know for a fact that some people, e.g. Ramsay Bolton, prefer sticks over slices.

A gothic hippie who doesn’t take herself too seriously and has the perfect mix of sweet and gentle and don’t fuck with me.