yolosmoothie

What kind of girl do you want?

61 posts in this topic

Alright... this is from a course I paid money from integral this guy taught fkings presidents so here it goes. This is still my map. No picture.

Interest in or has don't ask my why or what I wrote down

• Consciouness
  • Sexy body
  • Playful
  • Inner goodnes
  • Animals
  • Kind
  • Conscienticous
  • Enjoys staying in love
  • Enjoys my presence
  • Erotic polarity
  • Femninity
  • Adventure/Exploration
  • Smile
  • Spiritual
  • Intuitive
  • Improvement oriented
  • Enjoyable/gentle
  • Unique
  • Clear purpose
  • Hiking/Outdoor stuff
  • Humour
  • Quality time spent together
  • Beautiful face
  • is a human
  • Subtle energy intuition
  • Acceptant
  • Having a deep souls purpose to me

That would pratically be the ultimate for me to some degree. Anyway... 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

Exactly how I am, the best.

Perfect romantic match for ENTJ is INTP.(good luck I am fucked in so many way)

The power couple.

Have a lot to say about male INTPs guys here that lie about PUA because they is worst type regarding seduction and stuff.

I know evertyhing.

INTP and PUA and everything else regarding bringing bacon home.

Edited by Zeroguy

11 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Exactly how I am, the best.

Perfect romantic match for ENTJ is INTP.(good luck I am fucked in so many way)

The power couple.

Have a lot to say about male INTPs guys here that lie about PUA because they is worst type regarding seduction and stuff.

I know evertyhing.

INTP and PUA and everything else regarding bringing bacon home.

Who is the best partner for INTJ/INTP?

I think I'm introverted type, but I don't think i'd want some very extroverted and outgoing woman? I like reserved woman.

I love my girlfriend as she is. Thing is she is on my ass sometimes, nagging, etc. It kinda inspires me to love and accept her as she is though. She loves the cock,  which is really important. Amazing body. She is incredibly loyal and has integrity. I’d rather not harp on about what I would change about her but her nagging and life drama and temper I need a break from sometimes ;)

2 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Who is the best partner for INTJ/INTP?

I think I'm introverted type, but I don't think i'd want some very extroverted and outgoing woman? I like reserved woman.

ENTJ and INTP are best match.But you can't ef around because INTPs are incapable for life and I am complete oposite.I do know entire INTP psycholgy that's why I laugh so much about LEo approaching 10k girls or whatever.INTP type is living in parents basemen .They call them virgin central (good joke)

the best INTP romantic matches are ENTJ, ENTP, or ESTJ. The first two personality types share the intuitive function, but they are natural leaders that love taking charge and take care of things that INTPs are naturally bad at.

See Rap whos da man.

SO in your marriage or relationship well Rap,sorry so sorry.

Now everyone will realize why all women here like me.Thank goodness that I am smart ,well informed and everything that ENTJ are.Natural born leaders.

Edited by Zeroguy

2 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

ENTJ and INTP are best match.But you can't ef around because INTPs are incapable for life and I am complete oposite.I do know entire INTP psycholgy that's why I laugh so much about LEo approaching 10k girls or whatever.INTP type is living in parents basemen .They call them virgin central (good joke)

the best INTP romantic matches are ENTJ, ENTP, or ESTJ. The first two personality types share the intuitive function, but they are natural leaders that love taking charge and take care of things that INTPs are naturally bad at.

See Rap whos da man.

SO in your marriage or relationship well Rap,sorry so sorry.

Now everyone will realize why all women here like me.Thank goodness that I am smart ,well informed and everything that ENTJ are.Natural born leaders.

Haha thanks. You da man

4 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Haha thanks. You da man

It means you will be your wife's b....

ENTJ likes to dominate and win all the time.Good luck.Those women are so rare.

Just now, Zeroguy said:

It means you will be your wife's b....

ENTJ likes to dominate and win all the time.Good luck.Those women are so rare.

I'm not getting into a relationship with a masculine woman

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I'm not getting into a relationship with a masculine woman

Bottom line you won't find her on spiritual forum anyway.

Rationalist,pragmatists,atheist etc

Imagine being in relationship with me just female edition."I like when you yell" 

6 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Bottom line you won't find her on spiritual forum anyway.

Rationalist,pragmatists,atheist etc

Imagine being in relationship with me just female edition."I like when you yell" 

I guess I have to develop my ENTJ qualities. I want to be the leader and commander of the relationship.

12 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Perhaps I chose the wrong words. I prefer somebody who is willing to work on the relationship. Some people simply don't want to improve (!). I'm constantly working on myself so I don't expect anything from the other that I'm not putting on the table.

Lol, you really turned it around,  smooth talked ? 

But still... those words didn't come from nowhere. Using words like submissive, loyal... that's so disgusting to me. These seem like innocent good words but there's a subtle meaning to them which shows a very poor attitude towards another human being.

A partner should never be with you out of loyalty, he/she should be with you out of love for you. If you want a person to be with you out of loyalty than it's not a true relationship, it's like having a dog that you can be taught and trained to listen to you and serve your needs... loyal, submissive, not nagging are the qualities of a dog not your life partner........ man.... so disgusting ?

I hope you don't take this personally, I don't have anything against you or anybody for that matter. It's just this attitude that is almost everywhere in the world. These days I meditate so much I sometimes forgot that these things still exist. Gives me chills down the spine every time ? 

Regards ?

Edited by Salvijus

One who's both super feminine but not crazy as hell.

Probably'll have to travel to another planet for that folks !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Salvijus Relax your preaching ass just for a little bit. The guy likes loyal and submissive girls, he has every right to like what he likes and you have no right to judge him or try to convert him. I've been holding this information from you for almost a week but your last dozen of posts have been crappy. You seem drunk and unaware of what you're saying. What kind of meditation are you practicing?

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Gesundheit2 sorry bro, didn't mean to trigger anyone or preach anything, just shared how I feel and see things. Sorry if it triggered you ?

Just now, Salvijus said:

@Gesundheit2 sorry bro, didn't mean to trigger anyone or preach anything, just shared how I feel and see things. Sorry if it triggered you ?

" Lol, you really turned it around,  smooth talked ? "

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Gesundheit2 yeah, i guess you're right. It did have a preaching tone maybe. But there still was some value and truth to what was sayed, imo. That's why I've sayed those things. Plus I like drama so... ? deadly combination. Always gets me into trouble like now ? tho this reaction of yours is not surprizing. I probably piss off half of this forum ? things I say would trigger 80% of the world I believe... it's okey.

?

Edited by Salvijus

1 hour ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@Salvijus Relax your preaching ass just for a little bit. The guy likes loyal and submissive girls, he has every right to like what he likes and you have no right to judge him or try to convert him. I've been holding this information from you for almost a week but your last dozen of posts have been crappy. You seem drunk and unaware of what you're saying. What kind of meditation are you practicing?

Feminine energy is submissive but people can misinterpret what I said.

Couple of days ago I said I don't like women above 30 and I got a warning for being sexist and judging women on their appearance. ?

I really don't take this forum serious anymore. I put a complaint to Leo and he didn't even care. If the mod bans me so be it. 

In Tate we trust

33 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Couple of days ago I said I don't like women above 30 and I got a warning for being sexist and judging women on their appearance. ?

See when you something like that, the reason it triggers people is because when someone sayes I like only teens, it a clear statement that, that person doesn't care about woman's inteligence, personality, love and care, or any other higher conciousness quality, he cares only about the body and sex. It's indirect and subtle implication here. And people find that creepy and apeish and low conciousness, which is true imo.

But of course I'm not judging. We are all creepy, disgusting, arrogant people myself included. Nobody here is perfect. The main point is that you're honest about your shortcomings and aware about the lowlyness of it without trying to defend that having low conciousness qualities is a great thing. Nothing wrong with being little unevolved as we all are to different digrees. Just don't make it into something precious that needs to be protected.  

?