RMQualtrough

Being enlightened/awakening are still just experiences and games...

25 posts in this topic

On 19/11/2021 at 11:38 PM, Tyler Durden said:

Can you please explain this? Won't the entire universe disappear with my death?

You mean like this morning when you started to imagine that you were waking up in a human body in the morning ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Tyler Durden Relatively or absolutely? Now it is hard to discuss without making mistakes... The universe, space, and time vanish if I knock you out cold with a baseball bat right now.

From your relative perspective the time and space I report existed while you were KO'd was not experienced.

Because time and space are ultimately unreal, and likely just mediums via which experience must be had (several reasons why), to say they vanish may just be analogous to saying experience ceased.

Now: Side by side our experience never ceased. As in, NEITHER of us experience a gap in experiencing. So it might be Absolute level accurate to say experiencing never ceased at all.

@peanutspathtotruth Infinity (meaning the entire totality) never experiences infinity AS infinity. So it seems to check that box for the non-experienced. Everything that is experienced, taken as a whole totality, is never experienced. But it is experienced in slices of finitude, subject/object divides.

Every paradox has its opposite, you see that it all works out that both one thing and its opposite are able to exist simultaneously. Including something and nothing.

i can't do this anymore

p-pls give it to me straight, is there a point in anything other than quality of existence? is it just "dreams forever", or there is some kind of endgame to spirituality?