Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Epiphany_Inspired

Actualizing 2021/2022

2 posts in this topic

Hey Forum, I've missed you all. @Leo Gura, I hope the health of your meat-sack and your infinite vibrations are well. Giant univeral oneness hugs to you all.

I slipped down the rabbit hole WAYYYYY back to basic survival last year-ish...  when the world went wonky... and I STILL havent found my way out... a bit like a grunting/ frustrated cave-girl meets my old stage green eco beast. The weight of it all... so many beings waiting for a return to "normal" at any cost... somewhere down the line I can see better than normal - normal was always too boring anyway.

I "need" to get better at growing food, set up for chickens/ eggs, and stock up on food basics (grocery stores are still running low/ limiting food), have enough firewood, etc. I think its having a child. For myself, I could definately care less about survival.

I still pracrice mindfullness and basic higher consciousness goals, morals, and insights... but I find it VERY challenging to keep up with the world, (linked to survival), and then go beyond that here with contemplation etc. I have perpetually moved forward yet severly regressed at the same time... and my time managemet has gone Salvador Dali clock-style... so few creative projects on the go, and just not serving the universe as I could...

Then... when I come to the forum now, I am hit with the same societal division online as in person, it is very distracting and very distressing to see the reactions here... yet I miss the growth and collaborations...

If you have more ideas to help me contine to actualize, rather than rot as a stagnant survival obsessed cave beast, please share... or if you have a story of overcoming extreme regression/ stagnation that would be rad too. Thanks!

This is from the last post I was typing (likely a year ago) before I diapeared for a while: My advice for youth: a) realize early the consequences of actions and inactions b) take the risks you need to, while following the synchronicity and intuition breadcrumbs on life's trails c) stay present  d) remember mistakes are for learning from... and once you truly learn, you no longer need to repeat them e) live from your highest vibration possible f) learn to separate from individual identity early h) gratitude, respect, and kindness, are essential and need to be maintained i) this life/ yourself, are not meant to be escaped from, you/ life are meant to be treasured, even when it's most challenging j) breathing is more than you think; it's why turtles live so long xD

side-view-of-anonymous-female-in-hat-sitting-in-rock-looking-at-entrance-of-cave-near-sea-during-sunset-in-algar-seco-caves-in-algarve-portugal-ADSF20892.jpg