Gregory1

Desire to unify with God. Please help me

24 posts in this topic

On 19.11.2021 at 4:52 AM, flyingwhalee said:

For me for example, now I have the worst hellish / suicidal levels of bad trips on LSD, on pretty much any dosage, for a reason I have no idea about. And that is after having infinite awakenings on this substances. I'll soon post about it here.)

@flyingwhalee

I have an idea what the reason for that might be; Could it be, that a few days (maybe even weeks) before your trips, you are getting a chemical in your body, that wasn't there on your earlier trips?

I've tried this out a few times now, for me when I use Modafinil 50-60 hours before my LSD trips, they get hellish and don't give me any insights. When I do not use Modafinil I consistently come to Godrealization.

Could it be that you are taking a chemical that might affect your trips?

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

6 hours ago, Gregory1 said:

@flyingwhalee

I have an idea what the reason for that might be; Could it be, that a few days (maybe even weeks) before your trips, you are getting a chemical in your body, that wasn't there on your earlier trips?

I've tried this out a few times now, for me when I use Modafinil 50-60 hours before my LSD trips, they get hellish and don't give me any insights. When I do not use Modafinil I consistently come to Godrealization.

Could it be that you are taking a chemical that might affect your trips?

That's actually likely I would say. The supplementation I'm taking since that started consists of Magnesium, Zinc, Calcium, Vitamin C and D3, and Cyproheptadine, which is a medication that helps stimulate appetite. That last might have something to do all of this. I did take it before those trips. 

On 11/21/2021 at 1:54 PM, Gregory1 said:

Thank you so much @flyingwhalee, I can‘t thank you enough for all the great advises you‘ve given to me in the past as well! Sorry for my late response, I had zero time this weekend - I‘d be very interested in good Kriya Yoga recources, I think Leo recommended Kriya as well… All the other tips also make a lot of sense and I‘ll try my best to integrate them into my day to day life!

No problem @Gregory1. I have no doubt these tips already resonate with you. I'll DM you my Kriya ressources today.

Check out my project's new music video about climate change issues: Day Of Change - Earth Failure (Official music video)

@Gregory1 great for u bro... then that means u took the red pill...haha!!

so there is no going back isn't it? like going back to this materialist society we live in and believe that a better car might solve all our probs...

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T