actuallyenlightened

I bet game is broken at stage coral

62 posts in this topic

On 17/11/2021 at 9:53 PM, actuallyenlightened said:

For someone who is high-turquoise+ I predict that Leo's teachings don't apply because:

• Approach anxiety: "suffering is imaginary therefore I don't feel negative emotions"
  • Charisma: superhuman levels due to fully awakened throat chakra. 
  • Doing enough approaches: 1 is enough. Coral figures the person out before saying a word. Might even recognize them from a past life.
  • Reading people: easily picks up on their archetype and temperaments. Knows what response it'll get before speaking. Talking to yellow and below is like talking to children.
  • Worldview: "my life is mythology in action. Of course the hero has lovers"
  • Problems in life: Already solved the problems that normal people face. It's probably attractive when coral seemingly has no problems. However, may cause problems in relationships because it's boring otherwise.

In a nutshell, for coral life's just fun and so is their love life. Playing as coral is like using auto-aim in COD; eventually God might decide to drop the ban hammer and make you a martyr.

Disclaimer - This is not from my personal experience. I haven't reached such a level.

Lol. Awakening doesn’t turn you into Mystical Superman, nor does it make you considerably better at game other than taking things less seriously and being more relaxed, unfazed and grounded.

On 18/11/2021 at 6:28 PM, LSD-Rumi said:

God Includes and transcends. God is not God if it didn't include all the low conscious things. Muhammad had lots of sex, and he seemed to love it! Sex just become better the more conscious you are. Developing detachment from a thing doesn't mean you stop doing it, it means you stop needing it.

this