Kant

Sexuality, spirituality, prostate orgasm and 5-Meo-MiPT

21 posts in this topic

First of all, sorry for my English, it is not my native language...

I have been watching Leo's videos for several months now and in the last few days I have watched the two long interviews of Leo by Curt Jaimungal. I was very touched by their depth and the truth, frankness and generosity of both.

After having received so much, I feel it is time and right to share my own path and experience that can probably bring a lot to this community as these issues have never been addressed in these countless forum posts.

First of all, a few words about my path. I am 48 years old and it has been 10 years since I discovered psychedelics. My first experience with mushrooms (3.7g) was a turning point in my life. I had a very strong call for truth and transcendence for a long time, but the death of the ego, the infinite love was beyond anything I could imagine. I didn't know how to integrate it all, but synchronicities caused me to get my hands on a book by Jean Klein (master of Francis Lucille, himself master of Rupert Spira).

Everything began to make sense... For several years, psychedelic experiences remained few and far between, even though my interest in these substances became extreme. Life as a couple with a child is not always easy...

Since the beginning of this year everything has accelerated. I have been exploring almost weekly with 5-MeO-DMT, gradually increasing the doses, vaporized for a long time, and recently plugged. This exploration was done with my partner, with whom I have lived for 21 years. This has given rise to some wonderful moments of unity, but also a lot of ego backslash. For my partner, it also led to the recognition that she had been abused by her father as a child.

Our sexuality has always been both full of exploration and at the same time very complicated (we understand this with what has been revealed). We were lucky enough to be able to make love with all sorts of psychedelics. I have been on the verge (especially in the last few months) of achieving a love and sexual union where everything is united, where there is no more other, no more personal desire, and where love and sexuality are totally united. But my partner could never really give herself up.

This led me to two realizations:

LEO, in your 2nd video with Curt, there is a form of cynicism and disillusionment when you say that sex is masturbation. Yes, in 95% of cases and maybe even more. But this is not the ultimate point, nor a fatality, even if this path of non-dual abandonment in sexuality is very delicate in couples!

All this path, bringing together deep calling, explorations, frustrations but never resignation, led me to find an extremely beautiful territory: prostatic orgasms.

I discovered this possibility a few months ago by chance while reading. It is a path that makes total sense with the non-dual path: the personal will and the ego in general is its own limitation. It is a real meditation in which I was able to discover not only multiple orgasms of unimaginable intensity, a variety of different orgasms, whole body, oceanic, or spiritual.

When I speak of meditation, it is that there is only observation by welcoming all that presents itself.

I have been exploring lately with low doses of 5-MeO-MiPT and it turns out to be totally unimaginable: it is not even sensuality or extreme eroticism anymore, but at its most intense, non-dual orgasms where the universe enjoys through the body. Or rather, the body not separated from an orgasmic universe...

However, this prostatic exploration must be seen as a paradigm shift from orthodox male sexuality. It is a change of inner position, of receptivity, of attitude towards the body and it can take months or even years to access these Super-orgasms.

It's crazy to think that so few men know about these unsuspected resources. As with psychedelics, we can think and hope that within a few decades this will be recognised, shared and accessible!

There is already a very active community with many men very committed to sharing this knowledge and guiding those who are starting out.

The main resources are here:

http://wiki.malegspot.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

https://www.aneros.com/community

I can only encourage you to explore... the path is beyond anything we can imagine and, beyond our own expansion as men, it is certainly the most beautiful way to return to women with a whole new attitude, understanding and sharing...

I hope many of you will take the step...

5-MeO-MIPT is amazingly erotic.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

55 minutes ago, Kant said:

there is a form of cynicism and disillusionment when you say that sex is masturbation.

Well, that's said tongue-in-cheek and what it really means is: you're having sex with yourself.

Of course... 
But like you, I would find it very difficult to resign myself to not living or knowing a union on a sexual, emotional, metaphysical and spiritual level with a woman. 
I was really close to that this summer with my partner, but I think we each had to deal with residuals on personal levels and also experienced a kind of ego backlash...
I am experiencing this prostatic exploration as much as a personal exploration as a total opening to levels that will allow me to hopefully meet my partner in this "tantric" and spiritual space...

@Kant nice share but only a small porcentage of really  brave  and grounded men are ready for a prostate orgasm. Most dudes are way too fragile about their phony sexuallity and dont know what they are missing. As if having a full body prostate orgasm and being attracted to dudes was the same thing lol.

Really taboo topic for men anyways.

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

@Tyler Durden These are two completely different worlds. In intensity, duration, emotion, approach, character...
It is an extremely enriching paradigm shift and a true path of exploration that confronts one's imaginary limits, the unimaginable resources of the body and mind and also a spiritual dimension.

You can even achieve prostate orgasm externally by massaging the perineum. Hard to get the hang of, but possible, and easy when you do get the hang of it. I've done it. 

3 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

Is there any difference between regular and prostate orgasm?

Prostate feels way better imo

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

orgasm is overrated, the important thing is the connection during. sometimes it's like a 5 meo dmt trip, where you melt into the other person. instead the orgasm (for me) is more egocentric

@Breakingthewall I would say that there is not one type of orgasm, but a whole hierarchy.
I presented these specificities in my first post.
For example, I have experienced orgasms of pure loving contemplation, spiritual orgasms of unity with the other, emotional orgasms, energetic orgasms with my partner, all without even penetration.
The very concept of orgasm should be reviewed in relation to the temporality and limitations of the "traditional" orgasm.

1 hour ago, Osaid said:

You can even achieve prostate orgasm externally by massaging the perineum. Hard to get the hang of, but possible, and easy when you do get the hang of it. I've done it. 

Prostate feels way better imo

This brings to memory this unforgettable scene

6 hours ago, Kant said:

But like you, I would find it very difficult to resign myself to not living or knowing a union on a sexual, emotional, metaphysical and spiritual level with a woman. 

Tis difficult to live without jerking off either ;)

@Leo Gura Maybe your need to jerk off would be transformed by experiencing prostate orgasms...;)

4 hours ago, Kant said:

@Leo Gura Maybe your need to jerk off would be transformed by experiencing prostate orgasms...;)

But that's just a slight variation on jerking off.

@Leo Gura Isn't it an assumption until you experience it?

For all the men who have had this experience, it is not a slight variation, but a paradigm shift...

@Kant I'm not questioning your orgasm. I'm just saying it's a form of masturbation.

@Leo Gura You are technically right, it is a form of masturbation.
But concretely, when you discover multiple orgasms (emotional, energetic, spiritual) which can last several hours and by completely dissociating the orgasm from the ejaculation, it ends up appearing as an experience which has nothing to do with jerking off... 
It is perhaps the primary identification of men with their penis that is the reason for an unconscious fear of embarking on this exploration. ;)

5 hours ago, Kant said:

@Leo Gura You are technically right, it is a form of masturbation.
But concretely, when you discover multiple orgasms (emotional, energetic, spiritual) which can last several hours and by completely dissociating the orgasm from the ejaculation, it ends up appearing as an experience which has nothing to do with jerking off... 
It is perhaps the primary identification of men with their penis that is the reason for an unconscious fear of embarking on this exploration. ;)

This seems too advanced for my primal brain. I couldn't simply disassociate one from the other as they occur at the same time for me. 

Just recently (on my own) experienced an existential orgasm. The I seeing, tasting and feeling itself in an infinite feedback loop. Jesus Christ...