Intraplanetary

Aversion to people/fools

12 posts in this topic

I'm growing and changing constantly. And the more i do so the more I get to see not only my own bullshit but other people's too. 

I mean, people are full of shit and I feel strong aversion to some of my family members and people I hang out with. I can't hang out with them anymore and I don't want to come across them either. Whilst the aversion is not the state I want to be in, it is the stage i have to go through.

My life is getting loner and loner and that's a good thing because I'm a Wise woman and I don't hang out with fools. 

Have a wonderful day everyone!

softly into the Abyss...

See the flipside.

Everyone who triggers you is actually a sign that you are rejecting part of your experience. We must see everything as perfect, not just what we pick and choose. 

You will become a wise woman when you learned to not be triggered by anyone because you see everything as whole and complete

If you despise fools it could be a sign of you being afraid of being one... Maybe there is something you are not willing to see in yourself. I see alot of fools on social media but I dont despise them, I know they cant help themselves, maybe they havent had good education, maybe they were brainwashed by their parents, maybe they live in poverty. LOVE them because you could have been born as them. Compassion softens the fist!

Ps. Were all fools because were all limited to the tiny mind we have in an infinite sea of knowledge. 

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

30 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Compassion softens the fist!

I am compassionate and loving.

But i am also gonna start calling out bullshit! you can be very deeply loving life and people but you also need to have strength and preferences and character to call out fools and be tough on prioritising with who you spend time with.

hell yeh I feel aversion to fools and thats god i do because i would have kept on waisting my time. it's time to prioritise and filter out all low quality people. 

As a side thought: perhaps sometimes loving people can actually become pleasing people as well. 

softly into the Abyss...

4 minutes ago, Intraplanetary said:

I am compassionate and loving.

But i am also gonna start calling out bullshit! you can be very deeply loving life and people but you also need to have strength and preferences and character to call out fools and be tough on prioritising with who you spend time with.

hell yeh I feel aversion to fools and thats god i do because i would have kept on waisting my time. it's time to prioritise and filter out all low quality people. 

As a side thought: perhaps sometimes loving people can actually become pleasing people as well. 

Your post felt kind of spiteful, maybe that was my projection. Good that youre being compassionate! ??

36 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Ps. Were all fools because were all limited to the tiny mind we have in an infinite sea of knowledge. 

I'm being more pragmatic here and focusing on real life experiences. yes sure we are all fools within a broad philosophical and spiritual context, but I am talking about real life fools that suck you in low quality time and when you finally snap out if it you're like oh shit! why have i tolerated all this shit all this time?! eye-opening experience that lifts you up and it has this ingredient of aversion but it's okay, it's part of experience and I am all about embracing what is. I am gonna keep an eye on low quality people to not be sucked in or to hinder my growth while at the same time deepening my love to all that is. 

softly into the Abyss...

3 minutes ago, Rilles said:

maybe that was my projection

surely it was; it always is

Edited by Intraplanetary

softly into the Abyss...

2 minutes ago, Intraplanetary said:

surely it was; it always is

:D

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

See the flipside.

Everyone who triggers you is actually a sign that you are rejecting part of your experience. We must see everything as perfect, not just what we pick and choose. 

You will become a wise woman when you learned to not be triggered by anyone because you see everything as whole and complete

as long as you live as part of a society you'll be triggered and have preferences and biases. Yeh, unfortunately being a human is not being a godlike 24/7.

seeing everything as perfect is a very good aspiration indeed, and that's why we're on the spiritual journey, and yet in life, there are low and high stuff/ quality of ppl and we've been always relating to / picking / choosing one or the other.

As a side note, i've noticed that a lot of times on this forum people are very quick to bring some lofty philosophical ideas, but suck at pragmatism and real life situations.

Edited by Intraplanetary

softly into the Abyss...

fool is just my judgement that someone can bring me down, it is me who needs the work not them, when i do the work i will see i learn more from the fool than anyone else in the room