Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Derek White

Men, Do You Feel Like You're Doing Too Much?

4 posts in this topic

As a man, I am suppose to approach her, seduce her, lead the conversation, and even in bed I am suppose to make her orgasm and please her. That seems like too much to do. Is that type of sex even fulfilling? When will women try to make me happy? Does not liking doing everything make me a submissive guy?

Wouldn't it be sexier if women enthusiastically held your hand and try to please you? It would be way sexier if women lead.

Do any other men feel that you are doing everything in dating and sex? 

I wonder if all this running around is worth it. Ultimately we get into relationships for fun and pleasure. IDK if it's worth it to do so much work and go through so much suffering to get a few drops of pleasure in they end. Like even the sex is catered to what she likes. Just get an average girlfriend that matches your interests and focus on other things like spirituality instead. That would give you more pleasure than this. At least this is how I feel.

Edited by Derek White

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

From my experience, women tend to put in a lot of effort after she enters some sort of sexual relationship with you. 

Also the whole endeavor of overcoming my own limiting beliefs and getting what I want is an empowering reward in and of itself. 

If you don't like taking the lead, then you're not alone, you are in company with most men (and women). 

@Derek White It all depends on your energy. If you are a mature masculine man, then making your woman feel good will turn you on and will be a pleasure in of itself. Think about it. Why wouldn't it? How could relationships ever work out if it weren't possible to like making other person feel good? This is not the same as being in a relationship as a sole source for the other's happiness. This could never work out.

I'm using "mature masculine man" as a technical term and not a moral judgement. It is perfectly fine to be a feminine man, or in the process of learning. In fact, I think that it is absolutely crucial for a man to get in touch with his femininity.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

You don’t have to do those things if you don’t want to. 

Women often put a lot of effort in.

"You Create Magic"