PurpleTree

Your hair is part of the problem

34 posts in this topic

Women like men with long hair but not longer than theirs. Men like women with longer hair in general.

Shaving your head gives you a feeling of freedom. It can be a type of cathartic release. 

I notice women cut off their hair during times of stress in their lives to 'stick it' to someone. Typically a parent, partner, sibling, or even to express political affiliation. Seeing a lot shaved heads on my socials lately.   

Edited by Armand

15 hours ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

Hair is beautiful.

What about beards? ?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

42 minutes ago, Shin said:

Hair ?

What is this ?

Can I eat it ?

*paging FilthyFrank and friends*

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

For a while now, I just let it grow and do not use a single product, except water. I used to have an "emo" hair and straighten it every day.
I do use two only products for the rest of my personal hygiene: Aleppo soap and toothpaste.

Often overlooked causes of spiritual regression are exposure to free glutamate and EMF's. For me personally the REID program has helped me a lot, but everyone walks their own path and what has a profound impact for one person might be negligible for another.

So those of us left with onluy half-hair due to shitty genetics are just halfway f-ed? I can live with that ^_^

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

During the pandemic I let my hair grow out into a decent sized afro, it felt good in the same way the monk is talking about, didnt really have to worry about it, felt more free etc, one thing i noticed though is that i did get almost shamed by a few people for growing it out, not in any particularly insulting way, but to make me aware that this was not smart or like what everyone else is doing. It didnt really bother me but it is interesting how people put pressure on each other to conform to whatever is 'cool' in society and i dont even have large social groups but still felt a bit of pressure. 

I did end up cutting it if youre wondering, but just cos i got bored of it, had it well over a year 

25 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

So those of us left with onluy half-hair due to shitty genetics are just halfway f-ed? I can live with that ^_^

You can always join the shaved club, it's free and Leo serves coffee.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

The issues I faced with being completely bald, was when people assumed I was dying of cancer. My mom shaved my head many times as a child because my cousin would catch head lice. She went along with all the assumptions that I was dying by accepting free things like pizza, toys, etc etc. 

20 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

what to fight the hair loss or to lose the hair?

what's funny is when i had awakenings/or near awakenings i came out of them playing with my hair

first went through hell, then came bliss then i was pondering the universe while playing with my hair which was a lot of fun.

now playing with my hair kind of reminds me of enlightenment and such

I take topical Minoxidil, oral Finasteride (0.2g daily) and Ketoconazole shampoo twice a week against hair loss.
Its a really stupid idea because Finasteride is one hell of a drug, but I just dont want to worry about my hair falling out. I have more important things to do :)

I take couple of supplements to counter the potential side effects. 

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

On 17/11/2021 at 3:10 PM, Leo Gura said:

It's easy to be celibate when you're so hairy chicks can't even find your dick :D

It’s even easier if you’re bald.

Edited by How to be wise

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

11 hours ago, Armand said:

I notice women cut off their hair during times of stress in their lives to 'stick it' to someone. Typically a parent, partner, sibling, or even to express political affiliation. Seeing a lot shaved heads on my socials lately.   

Tough breakup? Haircut

Bored? Haircut

Welcoming a new stage in life? Haircut

"You Create Magic" 

2 hours ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

Tough breakup? Haircut

Bored? Haircut

Welcoming a new stage in life? Haircut

What does changing hair color means though ? ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 11/17/2021 at 10:39 PM, Leo Gura said:

I hate you ¬¬

Untitled-1.png

OR, you could simply wear a hat...

muslim.png