SJS

What is the most clever wish to ask a genie to grant?

17 posts in this topic

I think it was a recent Actualized video where Leo asked "what is the most clever wish to ask a genie to grant?" 

I thought the answer was so great and not at all what I expected it to be. Yet, somehow it seems I've forgotten to write it down anywhere.

If anyone knows the answer and knows which video this was from, please reply! Thanks y'all.

SJ

I haven't seen the video, but it is a death wish, for the ego: allow all boundaries to dissolve.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

It's in the What Is Paradox video.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The question brings to mind a fun game where someone proposes a Wish for a genie, and the other person proposes a monkey's paw sort of twist to that wish. The point is to examine the hubris of your own wishes.

So when someone Wishes for peace on Earth, the genie responds by setting the clock forward to when the Sun is a dwarf star and all life on the planet has been extinguished for billions of years. No life, no conflict. So maybe conflict has an actual purpose then, eh?

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

Nope, the most clever wish is for you to never wish for anything ;)

I wish that wishing didn't exist ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I would want to be wise so I am going to say wisdom. if you have wisdom you get anything.

I would wish that child abuse did not happen and that all children are raised by loving, stable parents.

I think this would create a cascade of positive benefit from the wish.

If the "and" was not allowed, then "I wish all children on this planet are raised by loving, stable people."

This would make everyone loving and stable.  Who is "people", all of us.

Edited by Loba

I wish for 

A very beautiful peaceful home 

No child abuse (this thing is huge and personal for me) 

Great health (my health is not good right now) 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Funny enough, since Im into crypto, I found a guy who is considered a genie and poses as one on his avatar. The guy is enligthened and a  pro rich crypto trader. Tell me what more could you wish from that. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

For an experience 'outside' of what you think is a body?? just for kicks and giggles

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay