Jordan A

Question about approaching a girl in a group

7 posts in this topic

Whenever I am going out to meet women, I normally look for a girl that is by herself or with a small group because, 

1) it feels like less pressure and 

2) it feels like it would be less awkward for the girl. 

Say you see a girl you would really want to date, do you think it’s unethical to approach her in a big group or public situation? Do you think that you’re automatically putting her in an uncomfortable situation since everyone is watching?

I guess it’s about being smooth to the point that it’s not awkward for anyone else to witness the approach. 

Edited by Jordan A

Get used to approaching girls in groups. Girls are mostly found in a herd.

You can't rely on solo sets. There's never enough of them.

A large group can paradoxically be easier because the rest of the girls can entertain themselves and may not even notice you pulling one girl away.

Soloing 2-sets tends to be the hardest.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Own it and do the prince charming. Glide into the group, get their attention and specifically claim you find that one girl cute. All the girls will be giggling and she will be flattered. Vibe with the group a bit so they don't dissapprove of you after you dip with the girl's number/IG and set up a date. Obviously they will be talking about you. 

Even if you fuck it up it will make you feel like a king. But if you bomb it you will feel even better. 

This would be daygame. 

If it's nightgame you can be more sloppy and depending who's she there with you may be able to just grab her and sko

All of this in a calibrated socially aware way. 

But honestly just put effort into finding a sick wing. This will inmensely boost your results .

You can split up when needed to go solo , or play the 2 set. The guy that approaches gets to choose the hotter girl. You open the set.  Once you reach hook point ( when she'd have you stay rather than leave)  call in your wing who's closeby ( I like to scratch the back of my head to signal him to come but if he's good he will just know.) Stop everything and introduce him. Then your wing vibes with her friend and later you can swap for a bit. Your wing talks good about you and you talk good about your wing. Number close or instant date. 

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Get used to approaching girls in groups. Girls are mostly found in a herd.

You can't rely on solo sets. There's never enough of them.

A large group can paradoxically be easier because the rest of the girls can entertain themselves and may not even notice you pulling one girl away.

Soloing 2-sets tends to be the hardest.

So, I wouldn't be able to find enough solo sets to practice in a big college campus or in a major city with great diversity?

@Hardkill You will find a lot of girls on their own but if you dismiss them every time they are accompanied you will loose so many experiences and opportunities to grow. Learn both. 

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

4 hours ago, Hardkill said:

So, I wouldn't be able to find enough solo sets to practice in a big college campus or in a major city with great diversity?

You will find them, but it's not solid game. You should be capable of handling groups too.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Approach the one who is unattractive AF, the other ones will hit on you, trust me ;)