Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Max1993

Nothing Is Actually Happening

10 posts in this topic

Notice right now...every appearance is so illusory and fleeting that ultimately nothing at all is occurring, its like "non-existence" is a good salesman trying to sell you "existence". Duality doesn't even exist, only the momentary "appearance" of duality. Now fast-forward all of time super-fast, and look, nothing gets achieved! 

It is like a VHS tape going a million miles per hour so ultimately the movie can never arrive and permanently stay, so it doesn't achieve a particular movie or even existence itself. Let this naturally resonate with no analysis, it is shockingly obvious once it is obvious. There is no finish-line, you've already crossed the finish-line when you were born, you've achieved creation already. You are fully infinite even if it feels like you are seeking, ultimately you don't have to seek since you are infinite, but you want to so you pretend to. You are only fully home when self-deception ends. 

Something and nothing are identical. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Present moment is all there is but it's almost non-existent because it becomes past so fast and past is imagined. I guess you can say that nothing is actually happening in that case.

@Someone here Yeah, like Leo said, you become Love when you don't see differences anymore, something like that, differences don't actually exist 

4 minutes ago, Max1993 said:

@Someone here Yeah, like Leo said, you become Love when you don't see differences anymore, something like that, differences don't actually exist 

This sounds a little weird... but I guess that's the nature of language. 

How can I become Love, if I'm already no different from it? 

Is there a difference between 'differences not existing' and 'differences existing'?  maybe differences DO exist, since existing is 'no different' from 'not existing'. 

(I'm being a bit intentionally obtuse here, but also not.)

Edited by Mason Riggle

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

@Tyler Durden Yeah I was thinking along those lines, finding new ways of explaining it in my head really helps, you are supposed to "not-think" but certain insights can help a lot 

55 minutes ago, Max1993 said:

They do and they don't at the same time. Since there is no difference between difference and not different.  Kinda like a snake eating it's own tail. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Yeah, it's kind of like the finish line is recognizing there was never a race or a runner o.O

Random non-dual quote:

"Everything is Nothing with a Twist"

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi