eTorro

Rittenhouse Trial Taught Us This

150 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Opo

First policy of gun reform, all guns gradually get replaced with air softs.

Then we move to paintballs. 

New Self Defense Anthem Just Dropped!

Edited by Fleetinglife

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

11 minutes ago, Opo said:

Yea he should not have been there but just because you're at the wrong place doesn't mean you forfeit your right to defend yourself. 

I'm hoping all this leads to some gun reforms. 

So I'll keep holding on for a bit more. 

If you think it is pure self defense, then you also need to consider why people jumped on him. They did it for self defense too. A guy carrying a huge rifle can easily be considered a threat given so many shootings in crowded places. 

The people who either jumped on him or pointed a gun at him thought that they are saving other people from a mad shooter. 

You never  know what is going on in a person's mind when he is carrying a gun through a crowd. 

People attacking him is equally justifiable. @DnoReally. This is not a case of political interpretations or personal delusions before you jump the gun. It is matter of public security. If someone wants to carry a gun for self defense they can hide it and use it when needed. But to carry a rifle around a crowd, walking around which might seem threatening to people is not a great idea, it obviously creates panic and fear at the very least and actions of a panicked crowd cannot be judged. 

He was wrong to do what he did. He was not a police officer to carry a gun. You cannot look at this situation through a hyper logical perspective. You have to take human nature into account and how humans are going to react (and in such a situation there is literally no time to interpret a reaction), to a person carrying a life threatening weapon, and that's not a police officer, that's a teen carrying a huge weapon, it almost has a terrorizing impact on people, that's why it wasn't just one person who jumped on him, many people felt threatened. 

What he did (although might not be criminal in the eyes of law) is an act of public intimidation. Can you blame the public if they felt intimidated? 

The difference is someone is dead. So he wasn't simply carrying a weapon, he actually discharged. 

He could have chosen to not be in that place and avoid provoking. Yet he didn't. It's like he was calling for it. 

Well in that case, it should have been a minimum manslaughter and public intimidation. 

He is kinda lucky that he was declared not guilty. 

Because people have died only on pure  suspicion of carrying a firearm by scared police officers. 

Yet he was actively posing as a threat 

Ridiculous laws. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

6 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

If you think it is pure self defense, then you also need to consider why people jumped on him. They did it for self defense too. A guy carrying a huge rifle can easily be considered a threat given so many shootings in crowded places. 

The people who either jumped on him or pointed a gun at him thought that they are saving other people from a mad shooter. 

You never  know what is going on in a person's mind when he is carrying a gun through a crowd. 

People attacking him is equally justifiable. @DnoReally. This is not a case of political interpretations or personal delusions before you jump the gun. It is matter of public security. If someone wants to carry a gun for self defense they can hide it and use it when needed. But to carry a rifle around a crowd, walking around which might seem threatening to people is not a great idea, it obviously creates panic and fear at the very least and actions of a panicked crowd cannot be judged. 

He was wrong to do what he did. He was not a police officer to carry a gun. You cannot look at this situation through a hyper logical perspective. You have to take human nature into account and how humans are going to react (and in such a situation there is literally no time to interpret a reaction), to a person carrying a life threatening weapon, and that's not a police officer, that's a teen carrying a huge weapon, it almost has a terrorizing impact on people, that's why it wasn't just one person who jumped on him, many people felt threatened. 

What he did (although might not be criminal in the eyes of law) is an act of public intimidation. Can you blame the public if they felt intimidated? 

The difference is someone is dead. So he wasn't simply carrying a weapon, he actually discharged. 

He could have chosen to not be in that place and avoid provoking. Yet he didn't. It's like he was calling for it. 

Well in that case, it should have been a minimum manslaughter and public intimidation. 

He is kinda lucky that he was declared not guilty. 

Because people have died only on pure  suspicion of carrying a firearm by scared police officers. 

Yet he was actively posing as a threat 

Ridiculous laws. 

Don't do ideology kids. 

This is what happens. 

@Preety_India He was literally just walking around and a random, psychotic, convicted-pedo, manlet decided to charge at him, knowing fully well that he is armed. I have no idea what you are talking about actually.

Is the simple act of open-carrying a gun an act of provocation to you?

This kid does not deserve to go to jail. 

The original injustice was the destruction of property and rioting, under the guise of protest and change.

He would never have crossed if the protesters weren't degenerate stage Redd destroying property, or if the government did its job and established order. 

This kid is sd stage blue reacting to the destruction of sd red protestors

Edited by Raptorsin7

@DnoReally he was open carrying a rifle in an agitated rioting crowd. Yes I see that as intimidation. He also discharged his weapon. You can call it self defense. I call it immaturity and stupidity and threatening the public by misusing the second amendment laws 

Even terrorists carry guns and walk around. Then why are people terrified of them?

Why shouldn't people be terrified of a young teen carrying a rifle? 

@DnoReally we never consider a victim's character profile in criminal investigations. That's off limits and actually irrelevant. 

What would you say if he wasn't a pedophile? 

How is his character relevant to the fact that he is deceased? 

Maybe he thought he was saving people from an apparent tragedy. 

How do you exactly know that Kyle Rittenhouse didn't have the intent to mass shoot the rioters? 

This is truly a tragedy and a major travesty of justice. 

All of the radical right wing media propagandists including Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Lou Dobbs, Alex Jones, Tim Pool, Dave Rubin, etc. now have a lot of blood on their hands.

My dad is almost 80 years old and he thinks that this court case turned out to be worst trial he has ever seen or known in his entire life. He also now thinks that the criminal justice system US has significantly regressed since about 20 years ago.

Edited by Hardkill

@Leo Gura Your ability to constantly let right-wing trolls dominate conversations here is frankly pathetic. You should be ashamed of yourself. 

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

3 hours ago, Opo said:

One of the attackers had a gun and pointed it first at Kyle. 

Stop with the double standards. 

How is there a double standard here? The guy with the gun I’m pretty sure is dead. If he was still alive I absolutely would say he should of been charged with man slaughter or reckless intent like I think how Kyle should of been convicted of. You can’t bring a gun to a protest and pretend to be a cop. The problem goes deeper than this case. Gun laws in the US are absolutely mental. 

2 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

How is there a double standard here? 

No one who criticized Kyle criticized the other 3 for the same shit. 

Joseph Rosenbaum, his background includes a conviction for sexual conduct with a minor in Arizona in 2002.

Anthony Huber, served a pair of prison stints stemming from family conflict, including choking his brother in 2012.

Gaige Grosskreutz, armed with a pistol and had it in his hand when he approached Rittenhouse, who shot him in the arm.

8 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

Joseph Rosenbaum, his background includes a conviction for sexual conduct with a minor in Arizona in 2002.

Anthony Huber, served a pair of prison stints stemming from family conflict, including choking his brother in 2012.

Gaige Grosskreutz, armed with a pistol and had it in his hand when he approached Rittenhouse, who shot him in the arm.

Jesus Chris. 

No one cares about this. Kyle beat women from behind. It's irrelevant for his trial. 

I'm done. 

6 hours ago, Lyubov said:

How is there a double standard here? The guy with the gun I’m pretty sure is dead. If he was still alive I absolutely would say he should of been charged with man slaughter or reckless intent like I think how Kyle should of been convicted of. You can’t bring a gun to a protest and pretend to be a cop. The problem goes deeper than this case. Gun laws in the US are absolutely mental. 

He’s still alive and wasn’t charged 

On 11/16/2021 at 1:00 PM, Leo Gura said:

Is there not a federal law against a 17 year old owning or transporting a firearm?

Hard to believe there isn't.

That's not the real issue though. The real issue is that this trigger-happy right-wing kid needlessly went hunting for conflict and thereby created it.

@Leo Gura

Hos weapon didn't cross state lines so it's not a federal incident. This is another example of the media lying to you.  And the reason they tried to lynch him is becausehe extinguished arson at a gas station in his community

That's enough hate speech towards blue from you today, fucker.

Edited by Woke456

12 hours ago, Opo said:

Yea he should not have been there but just because you're at the wrong place doesn't mean you forfeit your right to defend yourself. 

I'm hoping all this leads to some gun reforms. 

So I'll keep holding on for a bit more. 

Here’s the thing. This is America. If a bunch of children being shot and killed at school doesn’t lead to gun reforms, neither will this. 

16 hours ago, Preety_India said:

That's its okay to carry guns, big rifles right into a crowded place and act in a threatening manner and if someone is scared enough to jump on you, you get to play self defense. 

If someone attacks you with objects and a gun than you have a right to defend yourself, yes, this is fair.

Kyle was right to shoot who he shot and he rightfully defended himself against three criminals end of story.

I’m personally going to get a concealed carry permit, as well as carrying pepper spray when I don’t have a gun on me. These cities are so violent and American people become more and more uncivilized as the years go by.