Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raptorsin7

Is Reality Transurfing Legit?

5 posts in this topic

Hey, I'm listening to Reality Transurfing by Vadim Zeland, and from what I've listened to so far I like where it's headed, but I'm curious if anyone on the forum has experiences with the techniques and concepts from the book?

Has anyone read/listened to it? Any thoughts on the book?

I am currently listening to it as well.  I haven't finished it yet, but I've read a ton of law of attraction books and this one seems pretty on par with the good ones.  Definitely has some legit wisdom in it. His ways of explaining are pretty cool and unique.

Shifted my mindset by a lot.

I could suddenly see the game others were stuck in, and how to not get sucked in.

I had to be told that some people read this book and then proceeded to make tens of millions with their successful ventures, before I could take it seriously.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

did not read the book - although the title is one of these word recreations which seem to infuse creativity.

rather than reading that book you might need to learn/go surfing. i‘d much more start feeling the vibe and then dive into the book instead of just reading it. 

only then (in my immagination) would you already start reality transsurfing experiential before concept.

Edited by mememe